Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

||Jeevika-Manvi AT#13||'Aap Mera Garoor Ho' (Page 128)

Neha.K. IF-Sizzlerz
Neha.K.
Neha.K.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
how lucky is that witness box jahan didi ne khade hoke woh sab bola... LOL
ouchhh... that blood in viens wali line still giving me goosebumps...Day Dreaming
her words were making mannu weak somewhere because usmein sachaayi thi..normally we have duel between mind and heart... but in case of Mannu, there was duel between two pieces of her heart... jahan ek mein Didi hai aur dusre mein Chutki :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad*Eva*_innocent_

*Eva* IF-Sizzlerz
*Eva*
*Eva*

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
HAILA Shocked 130 pages???? Shocked Iska sirf ek jawaab ho sakta hai...all of your fingers must be literally on fire...itna fast fast jo type kar rahe hai aap log ROFL Cool

Eeeks, missed everyone!!! Hope you're all doing well!!! Hug

Just about to finish the ME...hope someone's here in a bit to listen to my bakwaas ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadNeha.K.Shrav123_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha.K.

how lucky is that witness box jahan didi ne khade hoke woh sab bola... LOL
ouchhh... that blood in viens wali line still giving me goosebumps...Day Dreaming
her words were making mannu weak somewhere because usmein sachaayi thi..normally we have duel between mind and heart... but in case of Mannu, there was duel between two pieces of her heart... jahan ek mein Didi hai aur dusre mein Chutki :)

M wasnt angry at J!! She just doesnt want her sister to be sad, since its her first pregnancy, her first taste of motherhood!..  I love how J basically said its time for me to be a little selfish! I dnt her to alive for anything other than myself! I will die if she dies! would that be fair on my baby? loved it!...

M said their relationship is weird!J has always given her happiness whilst she has always given her tears and sadness! UNTRUE!..SHE feels its her fault her dii is in such a situation and despite wanting to be there with her, she would rather die and allow her sister the chance to experience motherhood!..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

js1234munnihyderabad*Eva*Neha.K.

Neha.K. IF-Sizzlerz
Neha.K.
Neha.K.

Originally posted by *Eva*

HAILA Shocked 130 pages???? Shocked Iska sirf ek jawaab ho sakta hai...all of your fingers must be literally on fire...itna fast fast jo type kar rahe hai aap log ROFL Cool

Just about to finish the ME...hope someone's here in a bit to listen to my bakwaas ROFL

Look whoz here..My dil ka toota hua tukda :D
miss u my entertainment channel...Hug
m in my crazy moods... come soon with ur bakwas..always ready to read itDay Dreaming

and yesss JUHU rocked the AT with the help of othersROFL now keep guessing whoz JuHuLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad*Eva*

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Hie eva..and gals m off..c yu all tomorro..

munnihyderabad*Eva*_innocent_

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Jeevika on stand!

Her FB of her mother asking her to always look after M! It was time for her to fulfil her mother's promise, to look after her sister!.. I loved J's opening line!..She is the elder one, and yet M also fulfilled the job of being an elder sister! She used to shut them up whenever they used to speak against her (teacher's scene of that mud hahahaa) 'I love how M was looking at J when she was speaking!

The sisters' bg music <3 J's argument is soo true she can get pregnant again but if she loses M, that's it, there is no coming back!... Neha the blood running in my veins line<3 ur favourite line haha:P'  If I myself am a living corpse, how the hell would my baby survive! Do u want me to lose both my sister and my child!? I want to save her life not for herself but for myself- I dnt care, I want to be selfish <3(always wanted J to be selfish <3)  

M's standing up to have her say-

Awww i felt soo bad for her!.. She thinks she has always given her sister nothing bu sadness and tears! She thinks her kismat is badOuch I felt like crying when M started to speak! does she truly believe all she has ever given J is pain? hayeee ram!.. no way M, you have given her more than life!.. She said she would rather die than have her sister donate her child to save hers!...

I loved this julieClap

yes J said that M fights for her..and she is the elder sister at times

and No J and No chutki without Mannu is so true... and yes J wants to save herself and live her life through Mannu 

and M always thinks and feels the same for di and Virat ..she feels that she has given both of them nothing but pain, anguish, despair and tears.. but di and Virat only knows what Mannu has given them ...

*Eva*Neha.K._innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Eva*

hahaha you should have read how i was commenting on the episode! it was full on bakwaas, bad english, bad grammar and so forth! sentence wasnt even flowingLOLLOL but i dnt careLOLLOLLOL

Aww missed you tooo jii <3 aur nahii my fingers are not on fireLOLLOL i want to become IF STunnerz so have to work hardLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad*Eva*

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Hie eva..and gals m off..c yu all tomorro..

GN Shravs... see u tomorrow .. sleep wellEmbarrassed

*Eva*Shrav123_innocent_

Go to top