Frequent Posters

*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
*Eva* thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

Eva😆  nahhhiii i didnt get the cake! I got delievered an empty box Lmaooo i need about 400 more posts and then am IF Stunnerz😆 i posted like 300 comments in one day! thats how nuts went😆😆 i miseed u too, yaar afetr 2 weeks i will be gone for a year! hope u will still be around😆😆😆

EMPTY BOX?! 😲 OMG, you know...I think the Fed-Ex waalon are conspiring...they probably ate the cake on the way 😭 🤣 Come on, missy!!! You can do it...what are 400 comments when you can finish an AT in less than 2 days 🤣 I think your keyboard must be avenging its damage 🤣 OMG, 1 year?!?! Why?!?! 😲 😔 *depression mode*
Amii90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha shabash! Yea i I get fired, will have all the time in he world for reviews lol! Full Time writer ban jana maine phir to! Yepp will post later, starting work! catch u all later! TC Peeps!
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *Eva*

EMPTY BOX?! 😲 OMG, you know...I think the Fed-Ex waalon are conspiring...they probably ate the cake on the way 😭 🤣 Come on, missy!!! You can do it...what are 400 comments when you can finish an AT in less than 2 days 🤣 I think your keyboard must be avenging its damage 🤣 OMG, 1 year?!?! Why?!?! 😲 😔 *depression mode*

My uni starts nah! and its my final year! so i have to give it 100% no slacking whatsoever LOL! Khair its only like 5 months of sacrifice i can do it😆

Hahahaah, i know right 400 comments is like a walk in the park!😆 by monday am definitely crossing the sizzlerzzz' boundaries😆

Saraaa <3 HEY *hugs*.. you ok?
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Best medicine for migraine - Mannu meri ragon mein daudta hua khoon hai..🤔
now dnt say m repeating...see i have changed the smiley☺️
Neha.K. thumbnail
Beeji copyright case thokne toh ni gayi SidM pe aaj🤔 She is gayab😔
*Eva* thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

My uni starts nah! and its my final year! so i have to give it 100% no slacking whatsoever LOL! Khair its only like 5 months of sacrifice i can do it😆

Hahahaah, i know right 400 comments is like a walk in the park!😆 by monday am definitely crossing the sizzlerzzz' boundaries😆

Of course *sigh* I'm in the same boat actually...last year of uni and all...classes started last week for me so we haven't done much but as soon as we get down to business, my life will be limited to textbooks 😔 You can do it though, dude!!! Just hang in there and give it your best...I'm sure you'll emerge a winner after all of this :D All the best!!! I certainly do hope that you drop in sometimes though...I'll be doing the same 🤗

If you cross 400 comments, I owe you another cake 🤣

Edited by *Eva* - 11 years ago
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm trying to watch the episode. Only seen 15 minutes, which I have loved. Their initial conversation, the shock and disbelief was perfect. Jeevika's reaction to Maanvi arriving to court. Even if their going to court they cannot stop caring. Even the flashbacks, they both don't want to do this but feel they have no choice in order to save the other.
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just came back from the movies, watched 'The possession' and the film creeped the hell out of me!! I could seriously use some behna moment to make me forget it... So what's the verdict for today's epi guys?
Neha.K. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifyaa

Just came back from the movies, watched 'The possession' and the film creeped the hell out of me!! I could seriously use some behna moment to make me forget it... So what's the verdict for today's epi guys?

Ifraah..forget everything..listen to me - Mannu meri ragon mein daudta hua khoon hai