||Jeevika-Manvi AT#13||'Aap Mera Garoor Ho' - Page 89

Posted: 11 years ago

OTHER THINGS:

-Jeevika, ðŸ¤£ chura liya hain SB ka dialogue ... di ne baat ki "Khandaan ki izzat " kay baare mein

- only JeeMan could make two vadhera lawyers stand against each other LOL🤣

- photoshop of chandigarh high court .. i noticed it pooja,.. BTW .. case pehli dafaa mein seedha high court ðŸ˜²

-now Monday SB will freak out reading the newspaper or watching TV ..the media guys got the gossip ðŸ¤£

- aur kitne din bachegi Mannu maasi.. abhi tak teen din nahin hua kya . aur teen din😲 but when Dr. Mehra is here not to fear.. ðŸ¤£ miracle doctor ðŸ¤£

Nice post munni...totally loved it. Yes agree about virat. LOved J and ofcourse M potraying a sick person...
@munni ji   huggie back..and i loved your review..especially the virat wala part..i soo soo agree with you..and few posts are soo irritating in the forum..gawsh full of negativity..
mere chutkuon ki amma Munni ji..aap aur aapke reviews dono kamaal ke hote hain ji Loveee it...

and didi in witness box was Bang onnn!!!
and Mannu was Ouch - jab bhi bolna shuru karti thi, like J main bhi karti thi - Mannu shhh..shhh shhh😔

@pooja thank you..😳 JeeMan were awesome .. and i really loved the courtroom drama.. it's been a while since I have seen something as big as this in a while

@shravz... thank you ðŸ˜³ - wanted to make a post on Virat .. but phir yaad ayaa woh gaana

"Munni badnaam hui .. "🤣
Rabba Ve Tune Pyaar Kyun Banaaya- how is that as a title?😳 am yet to watch the epi, arghhh really want to watch it😆
Oh yes munni case straight to high court😉

Waise i found a bit strange that the judge adjourned the hearing till monday considering its a delicate situation...
@munni ji     rofl...kya post banana chahthi thi..anyway bano la..mein tho hamesha aapke piche agreeing to your every post..;):)..m waiting for it..plz bano do na..

Hailaaa, hum kyaaa kareee if mirchii lagi😆

Originally posted by poojaroy1985

Oh yes munni case straight to high court😉

Waise i found a bit strange that the judge adjourned the hearing till monday considering its a delicate situation...

i was like - judge aunty aap wait karo monday tak..par na bhagwan wait karenge na DIDI😆