Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

||Jeevika-Manvi AT#13||'Aap Mera Garoor Ho' - Page 63

Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

hello ji...

how was the episode ... ? did not catch up on the updates today..

but ever since i came online.. only one song is coming to my mind

"Munni  badnaam hui ...darling tere liye "🤣

humein badnaam munni hi pasand hai
even behnas are so badnam u know😆 - so never mind...
baaki sab chuse huye aam aur hum khaas hai isliye badnaam

epi was worth watching - M stopped J to touch her jab tak she dnt change her decision of abortion :| it was heart-wrenching
then she called Inder chachu for help.. she gave J the legal notice :(
Didi mannu ko mental-torture karti hai? :( mannu bohat rude ho gaya ..JV side pe koi nai not even Viraat...
precap - everyone in court :|

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha.K. thumbnail
priya good night:D take care mwaaah
Neha.K. thumbnail
ifraah ji... like like ni khelte... talky talky bhi karte hain😆
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Priya,sharmi,julie     m getting cry..;-(;-(;-(
Neha.K. thumbnail
51 likes on foetus post🤣
phir bhi mamma jeevika ko sab bash karte hain...vely bad💔
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why am i feeling ki its me?is it me??
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Neha.K.

humein badnaam munni hi pasand hai
even behnas are so badnam u know😆 - so never mind...
baaki sab chuse huye aam aur hum khaas hai isliye badnaam

epi was worth watching - M stopped J to touch her jab tak she dnt change her decision of abortion :| it was heart-wrenching
then she called Inder chachu for help.. she gave J the legal notice :(
Didi mannu ko mental-torture karti hai? :( mannu bohat rude ho gaya ..JV side pe koi nai not even Viraat...
precap - everyone in court :|

hahaha ... khaas log badnaam hote hai😳

this is what i imagined about Mannu's reaction, in the OS, ...i love the reaction where Mannu stops J from touching her ,,,awesome .. now court case is still there ðŸ˜² but kaunsi baath pe,, JV both agreed ,,,

i did not want Virat to support JV .. so thank god ..my prediction or wish came true .. JV are still alone

mera wala post - 54 likes .. y i want virat to support Mannu and not JV😛

Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
delete1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Just been chatting with Priya over like three different threads when something popped into my head which my friend had mentioned to me.

Like, from the start, the sisters have been portrayed as one in a thousand etc etc. And everything was gearing up to this BIG sacrifice, even from the start (the initial promos with the heart beat and flat line), and now when it's actually came to the big sacrifice, in some perspectives, it's not that big.

This is not me or her being insensitive to the whole abortion topic, but even from the feedback from the forum, many members and undoubtedly many people out there, if placed in a position between sibling and child, would choose sibling.

So in some respects, she was expecting something more from the sisters - something that would really redefine relationships and set them above all others, because to her personally, the whole choice would be heart breaking but she know's where she'd stand, and to her the way the sisters have been built up hasn't really culminated in the big bang we were expecting.

Loved to know what others think coz I would've posted this on the forum, but it's like a circus and people would take it completely the wrong way and not notice that it's not even my personal view on the whole situation, but a friends. I thought it was quite interesting, and personally didn't feel qualified enough to answer it, but anyway, loved to know your views.
Neha.K. thumbnail
Mannu has filed case against didi for doing mentally-torture appealing the court to put an immediate stop on Jeevika's abortion😔
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Neha.K.

Mannu has filed case against didi for doing mentally-torture appealing the court to put an immediate stop on Jeevika's abortion😔

mental torture .. emotional atyachaar ðŸ˜² .. well fair enough .. logical enough