||Jeevika-Manvi AT#13||'Aap Mera Garoor Ho' - Page 54

Posted: 11 years ago
Reemz.. This people don't know how to handle their tracks I tell u!! I just hope they dont drag that court drama for a whole episode!!
Neha - where do you find time to upload pics and beautiful ones at that!!  

whats gonna happen - how will they convince M.  I do hope they wont show disability in the show.  They really wouldnt know how to handle that - it will be cruel - even worse than the butchering of cancer fiasco
js1234 exactly it would be worst(whats ur name btw?)
It Jigna.  I have very much personal interest in cancer as my son had brain tumour and is left with severe learning difficulties along with physical issues.  plus my cousins son has downs!! 
hellooo girls πŸ€— πŸ€—

if I m not wrong nehuuu is here & so is my Juliet😳😳

Juliet: chal Ishq ladayeπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by js1234

It Jigna.  I have very much personal interest in cancer as my son had brain tumour and is left with severe learning difficulties along with physical issues.  plus my cousins son has downs!! 

Hey jigna 😊 Sharmi here. can I give u a big tight pyar wali jhappi πŸ€—πŸ€—
Mannu will withdrew the case with the word of jeevika that she will not abort...
sharmi di mwaaah :)

jigna ji :):):)😊

m busy right now, i will be back after a while
Originally posted by Neha.K.

sharmi di mwaaah :)

jigna ji :):):)😊

m busy right now, i will be back after a while

busy ki bachi m eloping with ur dabba tonite, πŸ˜ƒ mwaaah mwaaah mwaaah
thank you guys!!

i have to go and cook dinner or MIL and her 3 sis who are staying with me will  have words.  

cant wait to watch episode tonite! BTW i am based in UK - lets see what awaits for us tomorrow.  you know at times i dont even watch the show -just read your comments!!! you guys are great!