Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: U-No-Poo

'Threatened by her'--??!?!?!? 🤣

I didn't expect anything good from you anyways. 

EmAsh thumbnail
Thank you to those who supported my thread (topic). 😊
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: EmAsh

I didn't expect anything good from you anyways. 

Hey all I did was ask you to explain your statement. If you think some people on the forum are threatened by her, then I need to tell me how? I guess I can ask you that much if you're making claims such as this one.
EmAsh thumbnail
Originally posted by: U-No-Poo

Hey all I did was ask you to explain your statement. If you think some people on the forum are threatened by her, then I need to tell me how? I guess I can ask you that much if you're making claims such as this one.

Technically you didn't ask. To know that I think you should look around the forum, "Isha asked for sympathy votes"...blah...blah  

I don't want to waste my one more minute to explain to you anything. I think you are smart enough to understand. If you can't than you don't need to comment my topic, you can make leave with your laughing face. 
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^Alright, you seem pretty intolerant and rude. I suppose disparity in views is something you clearly haven't adapted yourself to. By the way, you can't control how people perceive other people's actions. Just because X is holier-than-thou for you, doesn't mean everyone else has to feel the same way. If you're so worked up about the negative topics on Isha-Salman, then you can find your way out of this forum because members here aren't obligated to follow your idea of praise of criticism. If Isha-Salman fans can comment on so-called 'negative' threads then so can we, on pro Salman-Isha topics.  

Lastly, my laughing response was meant for your incredulous and lame comment, and not you personally. I don't bear a grudge against you or anyone else for that matter, and you are most welcome to contradict or refute my arguments in critique threads. If you can't, well then stop being bitter and emo about it. 
kyra22 thumbnail
 I watch JDJ  just to c dem ... remaining   i dont have any interest ...   thy deserved to win ...  going to miss Isha  on saturday ... 
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Barti needs to go out and i am expecting double vote out this week as there are just 4 coregraphers for 6 contestents
Originally posted by: EmAsh

I felt like there are lot of peoplr here who has got threaten by Isha. Common people let her perform and leave her alone. If she will go next week she will, if she won't than she won't. If she is asking for sympathy votes, so what if I or you would be her place we would do the same. She is doing as much hard work as other contestant doing it.   

You guys care more than other contestant of Jhalk. It is a game. The person who truly deserve to leave is a Bharti. 

P.S. I am not Isha's fan but I do like her performance. 

very true 👍🏼  me also thinking same ...may be people r scare  thats y they   r  doing this, bashing her n all