Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Why belittle Jeevika's sacrifice? (Page 2)

applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arjun2011

It's to me I believe virens secrefise is greater than jeevika cause he is loosing his baby for someone else but jeevika she is gaining in the loss I know it's very difficult for a mother to do so but when it comes to this case it's viren that's loosing more than jeevika cause is not at all the same for the two if god forbid manvi dies viren will be sad and all but not as close to as how jeevika will devastated I hope u understand what I'm trying to say here viren is loosing more and jeevika is gaining more cause of manvi is not the same for the two the pain will be the same if not more for jeevika as she the mother and the one who get ready to do this but sacrificing is not i believe viren is And this is my opinion

I dont understand your post.. Do you mean to say that Jeevika is being selfish in trying to save her sister and Viren is being 'Mahan' sacrificing their baby? Does Viren not understand how much his brother loves Maanvi? Maanvi's death means Virat's emotional and even mental death as well.. So he is not only saving his sister-in-law, but also his brother..

You mean to say that Viren is saving only his wife's sister. But if you ask me, he is not only saving his wife's sister, but also his brother's love, and his brother. 

Both Jeevika and Viren are losing something. Both of them are gaining something in return. Jeevika- her sister. Viren- his brother. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JustforUpdates

dauntless. IF-Rockerz
dauntless.
dauntless.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Amazing post! Clap

It's weird that people think Viren's losing "more" than Jeevika!

Jeevika and Viren together were going to be parents.
If the parents lose their kid, it's not that only one parent will feel the pain!

Both of them are going through the trauma. Period.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeaches

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by applenpeaches

Originally posted by arjun2011

It's to me I believe virens secrefise is greater than jeevika cause he is loosing his baby for someone else but jeevika she is gaining in the loss I know it's very difficult for a mother to do so but when it comes to this case it's viren that's loosing more than jeevika cause is not at all the same for the two if god forbid manvi dies viren will be sad and all but not as close to as how jeevika will devastated I hope u understand what I'm trying to say here viren is loosing more and jeevika is gaining more cause of manvi is not the same for the two the pain will be the same if not more for jeevika as she the mother and the one who get ready to do this but sacrificing is not i believe viren is And this is my opinion

<font size="3">I dont understand your post.. Do you mean to say that Jeevika is being selfish in trying to save her sister and Viren is being 'Mahan' sacrificing their baby? Does Viren not understand how much his brother loves Maanvi? Maanvi's death means Virat's emotional and even mental death as well.. So he is not only saving his sister-in-law, but also his brother.. </font>

<font size="3">You mean to say that Viren is saving only his wife's sister. But if you ask me, he is not only saving his wife's sister, but also his brother's love, and his brother.</font>

<font size="3">Both Jeevika and Viren are losing something. Both of them are gaining something in return. Jeevika- her sister. Viren- his brother.
</font>

I don't know what u didn't understand that I said dear no matter what u say manvi isn't the same for virika where jeevika is concern manvi is her life but viren manvi isn't his life he doesn't love her that much or even close I'm never said jeevika is being selfish how can I say that when she is the one to pain more when it comes to what they lost its the same if not more for the mother and also when it come to how much it will pain its the same if not more for the mother again but if u ask what they gain from what they lost here I have a different opinion than others cause I believe they didn't gain the same jeevika gained more I don't if my eng is that weak that u didn't understand my first post I hope I'm being a lil bit more helpfull this time

Edited by arjun2011 - 07 September 2012 at 7:27pm

Go to top