India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Why belittle Jeevika's sacrifice?

applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

I am surprised that people feel Viren will be sacrificing more than Jeevika in aborting their baby.. Is that really true? 

In my opinion, both share an equal amount of pain if they abort their first child. Jeevika is the one carrying the baby. I am sure any woman who has given birth to a child will agree that when one loses an 'unborn' child it is the mother who will be more shattered than the father, bcos she is the one carrying the baby in her womb..  No offence to the fathers.. But, however much the father wants a baby, he,  unlike the mother,  will feel and see the child's presence only after the little one is born. She is the one who feels the baby's presence inside every second, every minute of the day... To decide to abort a baby will not be a happy decision for any woman. To say that her sacrifice is lesser than her husband's is an insult to her motherhood.. 

It is true that Viren is the baby's father and Maanvi is only his saali.. Does that mean that Viren's love for Maanvi is any less than that for his brother Virat? If Virat had been the one who needed the donor and if Jeevika (by some odd twist of fate) had been the only avaliable donor and if she decides to abort her baby does that mean that her sacrifice will be more than Viren's? 

If Maanvi had been Viren's sister and not saali, does that make Jeevika's sacrifice greater than Viren's? No...

Both Viren and Jeevika are losing something precious to both of them, something that they made with so much love, someone whose arrival they were looking forward to... The baby's death will be equally mourned and felt by the both of them... 

PS. Dont mean to offend anyone. I have just given my opinion... I am not a mother nor a wife.. So it is possible that my understanding of mother-child, husband-wife relationship is not right... 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

JustforUpdateshetnitoscreen22Rashiiiislovearmaanisha01sweetdollashitaPrincess_123-Latty-Shrav123*Reemz*_innocent_

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Didn't realise the comparision was being made!? People really should stop doing that.

Hats off to Viren for agreeing to it. His acceptance was done in the most beautiful and realistic manner and no doubt he is making a great sacrifice. I cannot take that away from him but why compare 'pain' between both parents? The fact is that Jeevika had to think of aborting the unborn, it didn't cross anyone elses mind. Others have to support that decision.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22slovearmaanAmii90applenpeachesdauntless.ItsmeAish

-NightDreamer- IF-Sizzlerz
-NightDreamer-
-NightDreamer-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 making dis Topic vry much needed one...
i too was surprise y dey compare jeevi.. it's ACtually toughest 4 both i mean wat dey mean dat Jeevi don't want baby ..

Evn She want She only noe dat hw tough is it for her 2 make dis decision...Cry
I dunno y sum people cum up wid dis comparison...
i guess It is vry tough 4 her bcoz She hav 2 face her both family specially vadera wat will be der reaction ... Buaji dadaji..???

-MehaK-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeaches

-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
amazing post:) i dont know why people r comparing the sacrifice of J and viren ...i think its a very difficult decision for both parent...and i dont think that one parent's sacrifice is bigger than other parent...their sacrifice is equal for me...as they r going to sacrifice their baby...not his/her baby...

applenpeaches

drama_queen_123 Groupbie
drama_queen_123
drama_queen_123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Amazing post!!
I guess everyone shld read this and understand their mistake:)

applenpeaches

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
It's to me I believe virens secrefise is greater than jeevika cause he is loosing his baby for someone else but jeevika she is gaining in the loss I know it's very difficult for a mother to do so but when it comes to this case it's viren that's loosing more than jeevika cause is not at all the same for the two if god forbid manvi dies viren will be sad and all but not as close to as how jeevika will devastated I hope u understand what I'm trying to say here viren is loosing more and jeevika is gaining more cause of manvi is not the same for the two the pain will be the same if not more for jeevika as she the mother and the one who get ready to do this but sacrificing is not i believe viren is And this is my opinion

Edited by arjun2011 - 05 September 2012 at 10:58pm

Shrav123

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
well ur right that Jeevika n Viren both r equally going thru the pain...n yes Jeevika is the Mother..so her sacrifice is greater
but i think ppl r saying this coz they always showed tht Viren is more excited for the baby n they hardly showed Jeevika talking abt baby
Also, like Jeevika says, she's already a Mother coz Maanvi is her first baby so thats why Viren is more upset coz he was more excited

Edited by Rabz_14 - 05 September 2012 at 11:11pm

applenpeaches

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Nice post...its JV & Viren's sacrifice & it was JV who decided it 1st and she will go through more pain since she is the mother

applenpeaches

Go to top