Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I am totally ok wid the track, so daljeet and anjali can stay!
Mahika24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvuARSHI

You know what you're right, I think I have gone dumb watching dumbwali all day. God please help me😭

Don't worry, you're not alone πŸ˜›
BlueSpirit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't care whatever actress play Anjali as long as she is not given the spotlight and treated as a secondary character (or less) - Would love to see that! even if they bring a budhi or dog to play Anjali I don't mind πŸ˜› Snake deserves nothing less πŸ˜‰
luvuarshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mahika24

Don't worry, you're not alone πŸ˜›

Thank god
Originally posted by: BlueSpirit

I don't care whatever actress play Anjali as long as she is not given the spotlight and treated as a secondary character (or less) - Would love to see that! even if they bring a budhi or dog to play Anjali I don't mind πŸ˜› Snake deserves nothing less πŸ˜‰

I don't what's the cv's problem with khushi,they are not giving her enough attention.It's all about poojali poojali and poojali
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Let daljeet quit and NO Anjali!!!!!! 
BlueSpirit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvuARSHI

I don't what's the cv's problem with khushi,they are not giving her enough attention.It's all about poojali poojali and poojali

Exactly! That's bloody annoying! - and I don't mind if they show us other things apart from Arhi but please let it not be non-sense I would love to see sensible scenes and there is so much they can explore with 

The brothers relationship - even though they are cousins they are close and live in the same house!

The sisters relationship - How exciting would it be for 2 sisters to be wed into the same house! where is that interaction!

Payash - the second lead IMO - why is their interactions like some idiots??? they are a couple married out of love marriage!

and the IDIOT POOJALI why the hell haven't they shown her have a battle within herself deciding who to believe???

the brother - who sacrificed sooo much so he could work his ass off for her 

OR

the husband - who has only been leeching off the brother and after all these years of marriage hasn't taken her to their own home πŸ˜•πŸ˜’
princessVV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As long as she's not hogging all the screen space, and is trated like a supporting character then i'm okay. But if she continues hogging the ACTUAL main leads lime light then she can quit. Because an overdose of Anjali is bad for my health and sanity...

Originally posted by: princessVV

As long as she's not hogging all the screen space, and is trated like a supporting character then i'm okay. But if she continues hogging the ACTUAL main leads lime light then she can quit. Because an overdose of Anjali is bad for my health and sanity...

Poojali has already start to affect me.I made a discussion topic instead of a poll