India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Yash's sandal :p

MunaMeet22 IF-Rockerz
MunaMeet22
MunaMeet22

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
hii PVians..i'm not so active member of here..though am a lover of AarYa,actually  MR. Yash Scindia..Embarrassed
Gurmeetians, helloo...me evil here..u kno me...m doing Ph.D in Gurmeet...let me show u my recent analysis.LOL
in other dancing show,when Gurmeet acted as Badman,in Hawa mehel,u remind dis na..d bharti's comedy part..

his brown sandal,dat he now wears on PV..oh..ho..my gr8 invention is dat..its GURU'S sandal...
wow..
plj dont throw chappal on me 4 dis bakwas post..bt believe me...i searched everywhere..there is no pic of his whole body ,ofcourse along wid his sandal..Embarrassed
hey..dont u dare dat m in love wid his sandal..
actually,its my hidden talent..to notice his everything..oh..he got wrinkle in face recently Cry
hope it removes soon.though in his bright face,it hardly noticed...
i kno..all'll b much fed up..already.LOL thinking we r tensed about Yash's anger+etc..n here we got another maddy...inventing peculiar,immature things...
bt believe me..it feels grd fun..to show one's talent to othersLOLLOL
yaarooo...now i stopped thinking of dat ni8 in mumbai...kept my superb drool over yashu..+guru's expressions..
n guess wat!!dis show truly rocks!!
[sorry 4 wasting ur useless time ,as i kno..those who'll read dis post,will b d evils/nikamma like me.Wink]

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

dot3rosy95karimaan-QH-maureen84Shilalipi.LovelyDreamer.desikimsamSamaira32VersatileStar-eiya-sumaiyariyateju1816luv_lvndrnirmalac99GCrckleenarana42123mitulGurruKiDeewani-111priyansmiley20RituparnaaaanyakunatMissIamTheBoss_wallflower_tellymeAIMAMALIKkholita..Pankhudi..PuvZTanShi_CrazyLuvgcluvalicia.Loveforlifejikky_84ana56-ProudGCian-arpitajishalini28-Kash-pickachu-BlushaLicious-gafulu14VEENAGOPALInfinity.Reenatyzed

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL..muna tor mathay egula ase ki kore???!!!!LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmaniMunaMeet22kholitashalini28Thabassum..

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
ROFL!
Loveee the postROFL!
GC is the only actor whose body parts to clothes everything is dissected by his fansLOL!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

karimaan-eiya-leenarana42MunaMeet22TanShi_CrazyLuvThabassum..

MunaMeet22 IF-Rockerz
MunaMeet22
MunaMeet22

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

ROFL!
Loveee the postROFL!
GC is the only actor whose body parts to clothes everything is dissected by his fansLOL!
picku..
LOLLOL yaar..sandal accha tha na..Embarrassed
hey..PV team should start auction of his wearing things..Wink girls'll die 2 touch dem,let alone of buying..my evil mind...uff..cant get rid of it.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42Thabassum..

MunaMeet22 IF-Rockerz
MunaMeet22
MunaMeet22

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 123mitul

LOLLOLLOL..muna tor mathay egula ase ki kore???!!!!LOLLOLLOL
coj eta amr mathaLOLWink isshh..or dracula act ta amr username chnge er age hole..i swear..ami amr nam DraculaMona rakhtamLOL
ekhon cinta koro..ami ki jinish/manushLOL

123mitulThabassum..

MunaMeet22 IF-Rockerz
MunaMeet22
MunaMeet22

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
@picku,ohh..yaar.yash aab jell vi lagati he hair me..kab uska hair bada hogi..
now m feeling..uska face me kuch hojaye..woh sabki pehle (even usko vi)hume malum chalega...so experienced students jo he hum about him... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thabassum..

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GurruKiMona

Originally posted by 123mitul

LOLLOLLOL..muna tor mathay egula ase ki kore???!!!!LOLLOLLOL
coj eta amr mathaLOLWink isshh..or dracula act ta amr username chnge er age hole..i swear..ami amr nam DraculaMona rakhtamLOL
ekhon cinta koro..ami ki jinish/manushLOL
Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...tui pagolD'ohLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

MunaMeet22Thabassum..

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
ROFL
Mona...u should definitely get  a Nobel Prize for this finding ROFL ROFL

You don't even leave his chappals Shocked ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulMunaMeet22Thabassum..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index