Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

10 Mins n the snakes in...Sep 5th, 2012 (Page 7)

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
What I don't understand is why dadi chooses to believe Shyam over Arnav...arnav is her grandchild... He says Shaym tried to kill me..but dadi says no I don't believe that! What the...

One more point. Why is Nani still so friendly with dadi...was it not due to her son that her daughter killed herself? Dadi's son was having an affair with another woman hence nani looses her daughter but she is totally okay with dadi and her rules and interference...I like nani ESP yesterday butr I feel she needs to stand up more for arnav, it's the Raizada s who have been there for Arnav and Anjali! Not dadi...

All those years when Arnav wanted to meet his dadi and goes to the ashram she refuses to meet him, but the first time Shyam goes she meets him and gets convinced that he is a good person and comes back to " put things right" what crap is that.

Khushi there is no need to be so selfless not now, Arnav needs you to be by his side...be his strength not his weakness...but am glad that she at least speaks to him privately abt Shyam and not with everyone around...

And now please change out of those clothes...as handsome as you look Arnav and as gorgeous as you look Khushi...

How does Shyam keep entering and leaving the house...please tell the nurse that no one from outside is allowed in...give them a photograph of the snake and tell the security and nurse that he should not be allowed...where was the nurse will Anjali leaves the room!

arnav why are you not following up on the credit card bill? 

Emotions Are emotions but please use your brains everyone...Akash can you do something now too? NK as always is the first to speak up...love him!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Lovely update!
I just loved ASR today.I loved his confidence, his intuition, his intelligence. So he caught Dadi at the right place. Bravo ASR. Good that You are using your brain. I was jumping with joy when he said Dadi to go back to the ashram. But today Dadi told a truth that I loved. She told that Anjali is Shyam's responsibility, not Arnav's. Plz ASR let Anjali go with Shyam. Spare us of seeing this Anjali-Shyam's crap.

Sometimes I hate Khushi's selfless attitude.AngryGosh how she thought Shyam can change! How she forget that he is a bloody murderer, tried to kill Arnav and how he deceived everybody. But thank God she finally agreed with ASR.

The devil is succesful in his evil plan again.So he is emotionally manipulating Roodali. Roodali's rona-dhona is getting into my nerve now. She is now gonna blackmail Arnav to get backShyam. By the way how she was walking with severely injured feet! The person who can't walk properly without special shoes,now walking around even with wounded feet. Bravo CVs, you are brilliant.Clap I wonder why the doctor didn't mention this. And who cleaned the shredded glass pieces from her room.Why nobody noticed this. Gosh is it blooper or foolishness.The CVs thought we are kid,so whatever they show we will digest it. Poor us, can't even quit the show.Unhappy

Let's get ready to see the snake whizzing again in RM, lusting khushi, making some new plot to get ASR's property and planning to kill somebody! After get back her Shyamu, poojali may ask Arnav for a grand marriage as a reward. But honestly I don't want Khushi to share the same roof with that heinous man again.

Edited by sohara - 05 September 2012 at 8:28pm

Fazila~

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Dadi is getting too desperate to bring shyam back.. she is not believing her grandson but his damadji..who would d that??? something is really fishy between them Tongue 

anjali to which extent of selfishness will u go?? I feel so pity on arnav .. that woman doesn't deserve his love or care .. I don't wanna waste my time talking about her now!! Now I think she deserves all this.. bloody emotional blackmailer ..  Angry Angry

I just don't understand why no one is speaking up in shantivan about shyam?? yesterday it was only NK and nani who speaked up!! where is mami now?? she speaks only in front of payal and khushi ..  Angry

please khushi don't try ur selfness here .. please.. 
fuzzy awesome post 
thanks for the pm Big smile

Fazila~

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Nice post Fazzy !!!!
 Loved the episode !!!! ASR used his brain and asked Dadi the truth ... Felt very bad for him today how can anjali even think of that cant she know how much her bro ll feel ... No one cares for Arnav Dadi  only thinks abt Anjali life when he said he tried to kill me she said i dont think abt that wat kind of Dadi she is ... Shyam is such a lier for the past 1 year still he lying Anjali believed him at once not her chotey ... khushi i never expect it from her she knows abt shyam very well but how come she forgot everything ??? Dadi wat love she has seen from shyam eyes Dadi y cant her eyes seeing Arhi love ... More than Anjali she is supporting dadi now i understood Anjali is Like her dadi both needs proof otherwise they wont use their eyes & brain to know the truth ... 

Fazila~

Zarahatke IF-Dazzler
Zarahatke
Zarahatke

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Bang on epi love it
I have full faith on ipk there is ups n downs but the show rocks like always
Love arhi hate shyamoo but yeh abhass hats off u make me hate u like crazy very fine act as villian so This one is for barun sanaya n abhass Clap

Fazila~

MISTIE IF-Rockerz
MISTIE
MISTIE

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
hate U dadi

Fazila~

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70