Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

10 Mins n the snakes in...Sep 5th, 2012 (Page 4)

riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

@boreddamsel

Dadi is in love... awww.. she fell in love with Shyam's tears... awww.. someone's in love.. awww.. Embarrassed

The way she said.. I want shyam to Arnav.. lol.. Pappa pappa, I want toffeee.. I want icecream! Chotte, Chotte.. I want Shyam! ROFL

And now the award for the stupidest individual goes to Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.. Asking Arnav to bring Shyam back.. that scene made me do so many facepalms.. my face hurt! LOL

I like above comments lot really apt

Honestly girl.. there is a limit to being selfless.. 

Have you forgotten that 
Shyam was lusting after you even while his wife was pregnant.. 
Shyam tried to kill you.. 
Shyam kidnapped and tried to burn your hubby alive
Shyam has tried to touch you..and even confessed his love to you twice!

and still.. still.. you think that he has changed because his child died? do you think so because you think Arnav changed.. but then again, Arnav was always like that.. he was always a good person hiding behind a dark mask.. you just found the hidden Arnav and tore off the mask.. Khushi do you not understand that people never change.. don't forget that you gave Shyam a chance earlier.. and that was the biggest mistake of your life.. and haven't you suffered enough to konw not to give him another chance.. 

this girl will never learn.. D'oh

This made me really angry...how can she forget  ...Khushi's brain gone for vacation

Edited by afnariaz - 05 September 2012 at 2:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselFazila~

Arshifan4life IF-Rockerz
Arshifan4life
Arshifan4life

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Why is everything abt Shyam and Anjali like ber they're characters and I want all the cast to be treated equally but sometimes I just cnt stand how Arshi suffer due to all this their marriage is again messed up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the lovely post Fuzzy... I am not even going to start on poojali coz I might not be able to stop...I just can't stand that woman... Loved loved Arnav for saying all those things to Dadi coz that woman deserved to hear all those things... Just get out now Dadi and find a new Asram in neverland so that u can never ever return...Kushi does looks like a maid Fuzzy.. , but Kushi can't have more screen space coz someone else got it... I actually enjoy reading your post than watching the actual episode these days...

Fazila~

RareAngel Goldie
RareAngel
RareAngel

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Brilliant Post Fuzzy!!!ClapClapClap
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! ASR is back!!!Day Dreaming Luv him!! Luv him!! LUUUVVV HHHIIIMMM!!HeartHeart

Gooo ASR!!!ClapClapClapClap U tell that kameenee who's BOSS!LOL

Ok that dadi seriously needs to get lost!!! Go away u Bhudhi Churailll!!!AngryAngry

And KhushiShockedShockedShocked

Why do u want shyamooo to come back...U know how 2 faced he is...U thought that he would change after discovering Anjali is pregnant...did he change khushi did he!

And I have no words for Shyamooo...

And OMG!! Anjali at the endAngryAngry I literally wanted to do this to my laptop!!

Oh well what ever happens...I want someone to beat dadi up!
I think naniji should kung fu her ass!!WinkROFLROFL

Edited by RareAngel - 05 September 2012 at 3:17pm

boreddamselFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by afnariaz

@boreddamsel

Dadi is in love... awww.. she fell in love with Shyam's tears... awww.. someone's in love.. awww.. Embarrassed

The way she said.. I want shyam to Arnav.. lol.. Pappa pappa, I want toffeee.. I want icecream! Chotte, Chotte.. I want Shyam! ROFL

And now the award for the stupidest individual goes to Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.. Asking Arnav to bring Shyam back.. that scene made me do so many facepalms.. my face hurt! LOL

Have you forgotten that 

and still.. still.. you think that he has changed because his child died? do you think so because you think Arnav changed.. but then again, Arnav was always like that.. he was always a good person hiding behind a dark mask.. you just found the hidden Arnav and tore off the mask.. Khushi do you not understand that people never change.. don't forget that you gave Shyam a chance earlier.. and that was the biggest mistake of your life.. and haven't you suffered enough to konw not to give him another chance.. 

This made me really angry...how can she forget  ...Khushi's brain gone for vacation

today im so tired...watching shyam drains me...i dont know how long i can go on...Dead

riafnaboreddamsel

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshifan4life

Why is everything abt Shyam and Anjali like ber they're characters and I want all the cast to be treated equally but sometimes I just cnt stand how Arshi suffer due to all this their marriage is again messed up
 Cry  the leads have changed bhoooCry
boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by afnariaz

@boreddamsel

Have you forgotten that 

today im so tired...watching shyam drains me...i dont know how long i can go on...Dead

babe.. im writing a post to cheer you up.. LOL give me 10 minutes and I will send you a pm. Peopel are going to kill me today.. for this utterly stupid stupid OS LOL

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RareAngel

Brilliant Post Fuzzy!!!ClapClapClap
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! ASR is back!!!Day Dreaming Luv him!! Luv him!! LUUUVVV HHHIIIMMM!!HeartHeart

Gooo ASR!!!Clap U tell that kameenee who's BOSS!LOL

Ok that dadi seriously needs to get lost!!! Go away u Bhudhi Churailll!!!AngryAngry

And KhushiShockedShockedShocked

Why do u want shyamooo to come back...U know how 2 faced he is...U thought that he would change after discovering Anjali is pregnant...did he change khushi did he!

And I have no words for Shyamooo...

And OMG!! Anjali at the endAngryAngry I literally wanted to do this to my laptop!!

Oh well what ever happens...I want someone to beat dadi up!
I think naniji should kung fu her ass!!WinkROFLROFL

i love ur post...lol

RareAngelboreddamsel

Go to top