Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Today's episode was torture and turmoil for me.  Thank goodness Fuzzy, you can take this explosion of emotions and feeling and magnificently make sense of it all.

I understand your feeling, Anjali invokes nothing inside me anymore.  I can't separate DB/Anjali anymore.  Anjali cares about only three things, me, myself and I.  Selfish to the core.

Dadi is the most unhappy souls I have ever witnessed and she is not only unhappy herself but makes sure anyone around her is captures and held in her unhappy world.  She is evil, she has made up her mind who is right and who is wrong and she will not be moved.  In psychology we are taught that a mentally unhealthy person will attract only mentally unhealthy people.  Shyam, Anjali and Dadi are perfect examples.

So our Harvard's brain has been jump-started.  You go ASR!!  He has Dadi's real agenda and he wants no part of it but will watch his back.  Smart.

Does Shyam have a magic card that allows that psychopath to come and go in RM anytime he wants to.  He comes in more than the gardener!!!!

Tomorrow has me concerned about Khushi and Arnav.  Arnav was very plain with Khushi, Shyam has not changed and I will never let him back into RM.  Please Khushi heed Arnav's words, if not ASR is going to take your head off.  I understand you want Di happy but please don't betray Arnav.

Very well written and thought out post Fuzzy...

todays epi has somehow drained me...i dont know how long i can carry on...i cant stand shyam...period...🤢
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the post.👏 Brilliant description, as usual and I loved it.❤️
Now, I would like to fumigate as everyone else did on two things.
😡
First, Di/Shyam seems making out. So slimey and horney to each other that even we could feel the rotten smell of it.. Yuck...
😡
Secondly, Khushi made me so mad that I lost my ability to write!!. She should be the only person not let that snake come into the RM. She knows every step of the way how dangerous that guy is. She lived with him!!! OMG that even sounds so bad yet writers are making her showing soft corner towards him!!WHAT HAPPENED!!!!

I am just absolutely waiting to see Dadi parasite dragged out through the door by Naniji and Maamiji.

Asr  should punch the heck out of Di...atleast ONE.

There, I am cool now.

Fuzzy, love you.❤️
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tamannausa

Thanks for the post.👏 Brilliant description, as usual and I loved it.❤️

Now, I would like to fumigate as everyone else did on two things.
😡
First, Di/Shyam seems making out. So slimey and horney to each other that even we could feel the rotten smell of it.. Yuck...
😡
Secondly, Khushi made me so mad that I lost my ability to write!!. She should be the only person not let that snake come into the RM. She knows every step of the way how dangerous that guy is. She lived with him!!! OMG that even sounds so bad yet writers are making her showing soft corner towards him!!WHAT HAPPENED!!!!

I am just absolutely waiting to see Dadi parasite dragged out through the door by Naniji and Maamiji.

Asr  should punch the heck out of Di...atleast ONE.

There, I am cool now.

Fuzzy, love you.❤️

Love u too dear...today i cant say more...🤢
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Hey babe..  😭 I'm on page 2... I had a meeting so missed your pm 😭

hahaha.. I always thought there were funnier episodes in IPK.. but today was the most hilarious one ever.. and no, it wasn't NK.. it was first Dadi and then Shyam who cracked me up! lol.. 

Dadi's dialogue.. 
"No one can love Anjali as much as Shyam does"
The dialogue of the day.. ... 👏"I have seen it in his eyes, the love" .. 
my reaction to that.. 🤣

Dadi is in love... awww.. she fell in love with Shyam's tears... awww.. someone's in love.. awww.. 😳

The next funny individual today was Shyam.. 
omg.. I wanted to call the fire department today.. 'coz his pants were on fire .. after lying so much.. lol.. each dialogue he said to Anjali made me crack up so hard.. my tummy was aching..

The next comic was Her Highness Poojali.. aww.. I dont feel sympathy nor pity.. towards her.. her blindness cracks me up now.. 

The way she said.. I want shyam to Arnav.. lol.. Pappa pappa, I want toffeee.. I want icecream! Chotte, Chotte.. I want Shyam! 🤣

And now the award for the stupidest individual goes to Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.. Asking Arnav to bring Shyam back.. that scene made me do so many facepalms.. my face hurt! 😆

When she said that and Arnav yelled at her.. that made me realize what the next MU will be... Khushi will go behind Arnav and get Shyam into the house.. and that will make Arnav angry at her.. bravo Khushi.. sometimes its better if you dont try to fix everything.. sometimes its better if you let Arnav handle it the way he wants to.. he knows what is best for his Di.. or well he thinks he does! 

Honestly girl.. there is a limit to being selfless.. 

Have you forgotten that 
Shyam was lusting after you even while his wife was pregnant.. 
Shyam tried to kill you.. 
Shyam kidnapped and tried to burn your hubby alive
Shyam has tried to touch you..and even confessed his love to you twice!

and still.. still.. you think that he has changed because his child died? do you think so because you think Arnav changed.. but then again, Arnav was always like that.. he was always a good person hiding behind a dark mask.. you just found the hidden Arnav and tore off the mask.. Khushi do you not understand that people never change.. don't forget that you gave Shyam a chance earlier.. and that was the biggest mistake of your life.. and haven't you suffered enough to konw not to give him another chance.. 

this girl will never learn.. 

But the star of today's episode.. 
Did Arnav say I dont need any proof.. awww.. 
Arnav said something smart today.. 👏 When Dadi said you believed something that was told you, then Arnav said I can tell you the same thing.. brilliant! I loved how he should have said Dadi to go back to ashram.. brilliant! Hmm.. improvement.. not perfect.. still not perfect.. but definitely improvement!

Good episode.. and hilarious hilarious episode..  hahahaha.. 
Thanks Fuzzy again for restoring my faith in the show! Love you! 

So totally agree with you on this.
RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fazila~

i love ur post...lol

Awww Thank u fuzzy!!🤗🤗🤗
boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am happy to see ASR back and exposing dadi..😛..how the lady snake trusts the jamai...whom she met a couple of times and not her grandson is beyond my understanding...Khushi is too naive in trusting Shyam...How could she...the man tried to kill her husband!!! I am glad that Anjali herself asked for her lovable husband to be brought back, otherwise the rate our sankadevi is moving, she herself would have brought the snake back and we would be back to post Arhi marriage days...full of hate and all that...One more thing I noticed is that the way Arnav was gripping the glass and Khushi took it out of his hands, did she think that he was about  to break it? Overall things are out in the open and our scheming anji baby will stop taking meds or food until her demands are met. I bet Arnav is going to bow down to his knees for his Di and bring back that jerk home!!!😭
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'm happy for the episode...but ASR has a lot yet to do! He has to find out shyam's evil plans and expose shyam! IF he doesn't, and shyam comes back to RM, then ... 😭

I really really loved it when ASR shouted at dadi yesterday!!! 😉 😃 😃
And when he said..."why did u even come back to us?" 🤣 I loved that part!! 😆 😆 😆
Edited by Flora3333 - 11 years ago
love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post! But episode was so so! Liked that Arnav could make the connection between Dadi and her Shyam. But Khushi dear what are you trying to do? creating problems for yourself, dont do that dear becoz we IF fans wont be able to help you, as there is nobody else to support you. And above all our Sayani Anjali di who has totally lost it.
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
awesome post
yeah I too agree
don't want him any near to Khushi...and molesting or grabbing her hand..please cvs this time make Arnav gurd of Khushi and protect him please
SSB28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Loved ASR -Dadi scene ... ASR was awesome ... The way he handled Dadi in full ASR mode and made her say that it was Shyam who sent dadi to RM was too good. He was in completely ASR in that scene and that was exactly how he should be.

For me khushi is jus being true to her character ... She has always been forgiving and the one who ignores darker side of people and choose to see their positive side... She is the one who believes in second chances , plus this time she knows that Anjali has lost her child and Shyam is a person whom she needs and Khushi wants to see her happy (as always) ... So I think that she did what her character would have done.

So Anjali is going to emotionally blackmail ASR 😡😡😡 ... ASR can fight with whole world but can not go against his di ... Poor ASR I do not know how he will handle it 😭