Posted: 11 years ago

Mahesh Bhatt is my 4am father: Esha Gupta
The writer has posted comments on this articleMadhureeta Mukherjee, TNN | Sep 6, 2012, 12.00AM IST

She's the latest babe out of the Bhatt factory. And a rather bold one at that. With a sizzling sequel under way, Esha Gupta tells Madhureeta Mukherjee all about the stairway to stardom, her intimidating co-stars and the 4-am-friend (read: father) in the film industry. Read on!

Enjoying stardom post Jannat 2, are we?
I'm not a star! I think lately people have started recognising me on the road, asking for pictures and autographs. I'm not really media-trained. But I have Mahesh sir in my life. I haven't learnt the art of diplomacy and I get too bogged down by rumours and reports, but I've to learn to take myself less seriously. Bhatt sir is always on my speed-dial. He's like a 4 am father to me.

You're sharing screen space with two biggies, Emraan and Bipasha in your second film...
While in Delhi, I was totally cut-off from Bollywood. I only knew Emraan as this kissing star, and I liked him in Zeher. On the other hand, I was completely smitten by Bipasha. I think she's the hottest woman in the country, hands down. It's not easy standing next to her, forget acting with her. I felt like a little goblet with both of them."

You must be in your teens when Jism released...
Ha, ha, I'm not very proud of the fact, but yes, I bunked school to watch Jism. In fact, I wasn't allowed to watch Raaz (Part 1); my family forbade me from watching it.

Do you think the new Bhatt girl, Sunny Leone, has raised the sex and sensuality bar? I don't know about that, because I still find Deepika in a red-bikini way hotter.

One raaz about Esha Gupta that no one knows?
I'm in love with a man, and it's not my father I'm talking about. That's all I'm saying...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Mahesh-Bhatt-is-my-4am-father-Esha-Gupta/articleshow/16264808.cms

Edited by bambogli - 11 years ago
Khujli King is my you-scratch-my-back-I-scratch-yours father: Sunny Leone. 
i think i am the only idiot in the world who is asleep at 4 am. A lot seems to be happening at this hour ðŸ˜†
4 am father and 11 pm lover? -- Bhatt guy is a CRAP _+ @ 
Yeah he is her 4 am daddy ... Sugar daddy to be more precise.
Uhh, a father would never make you do such intimate scenes with another actor Esha! Bollywood stars.. baap-beti ke rishte ko toh baksh do.. 😊
Just when I start to get used to the "4 AM friend" phrase from Bollywood, this one comes out. ðŸ˜³
what, the actual fudge 😆😆😆