Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New OS : That Stormy Night

RTlicious Goldie
RTlicious
RTlicious

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys!!

Just thought I'll write a quick OS that came to me mind..obviously on the current scenario..do spare me if its crap..this is my first OS..m more of a FF writerTongue

So the scene is that Anjali insists on bringing Shyam into the house...also tells everyone that she has been meeting him...this hurts Arnav tremendously but he agrees to his sisters demands grudgingly...but he is truly upset that his sister trusts Shyam more than him...it makes him very vulnerable...

That Stormy Night...

The night was black, jet back...peals of rain petered down the roof of Raizada mansion, the storm getting stronger as gusts of winds wailed outside, as if nature itself was mourning the loss...the loss of a child...the loss of a love...the loss of a trust...

She saw him standing forlornly by the poolside as she walked in, his back to her..his head was down, as if his entire world had come crashing down. She closed the door slowly and walked silently towards him. In all the time she had known him, she had never seen him so lost, so broken..tears stung her kohl lined eyes as she went and stood behind him.

Her arms ached to hug him, reassure him that everything will be fine..she wanted to hold him and tell him that tomorrow will be a better day..that all the sorrows in di's life will vanish with this stormy night, the rain washing away all the hateful debris from her life..but she knew this was not possible...she knew that things had just gotten worse...for her love.

"I was seven..." he said suddenly as khushi turned to leave, she felt it was best to leave him right now..he need time but she stopped as she heard his broken voice, eerily silent against the loudness of the rain.

Arnav turned around facing her, she gasped watching his rugged face contorted in pain and suffering, his eyes bloodshot red from crying..his strong body hunched in defeat, she came forward and put her hands in his shoulder unable to take his state, she saw him close his eyes as her thumb wiped at the residual tears on his cheeks.

"I was seven when i beat up a guy nearly twice my age and size...all because he teased di about her pigtails.." he smiled as if remembering that day "She was really big on pigtails" he said mirthlessly, "But this boy..that pesky neighbor of ours..he kept teasing her...calling her names..." he took a deep breath

"He hurt my di...he made her cry...and I...I could not take it...no one could get away with making my di cry..." he sighed as he turned around, making khushi hold onto his arm as she rested her head on his shoulders.

"I had to beat him...teach him a lesson you know...and i did...i got two broken ribs, a bloody nose and this scar across my eyebrow" he touched his scar as if confirming it was still there...that it was still a proof of that fight. Khushi increased the pressure on his arm as he suddenly went silent.

Arnav watched the ripples in the pool, his entire life had been like those ripples...a small tiny drop and the effects were far reaching..why did this always happen to him...his parents...his di...even what he did to khushi...his life had been a warpath from as long as he could remember..

"I always tried to protect her Khushi...i tried my best...I was equally devastated by our parents death, but i kept it aside me..i was 14...she was 22, but i grew up that day...i did not want her to suffer...i hid my pain and loss and concentrated on my sister..she was too weak you know..." he held onto khushi's hand as he spoke.

"She was too weak...she had seen too much in her life already...polio...her broken wedding...and now our parents death...we did not have anyone Khushi...dadi left us in her grief..my uncle threw us out like strays...he never like my father...we were on the streets...nothing to eat, nowhere to go...but i took care of her..." his voice broke as he remembered those days.

"Shh...arnavji, don't hurt yourself further by remembering those days...don't think of those painful memories...you have to think about the future..di will be fine..you will be fine...it will all get better" she spoke soothingly, silently urging devi maiiya to help him, help the man she loved overcome this grief..

"No khushi...those days remind me of how i became what i am today...i changed myself Khushi...I too needed someone to take care of me...someone to act brave for me...to tell me that they will make things ok for me...I did everything to make my sister happy..even gave up my love, to make her happy.." he looked at khushi as tears ran down unnoticed down his face..

"What went wrong Khushi? What did i do wrong? When did my love for my sister get tainted? Why did she choose him over me!? Why Khushi? Why!!" he wailed, sounding like a wounded animal...feeling like one

"Why does di love him more than me? How could she break my trust..I have always been there for her...then why when i wanted her to trust me, trust my judgement...she threw it in my face! What hold does that man have over her khushi! Tell me...please...tell me" he sobbed against her as she held him tightly in her delicate arms.

"Please arnavji..don't cry..shh..." khushi crooned as his head rested on her shoulders, she hugged him fiercely, trying to take some of his pain into her, she splayed one hands in his matted hair as the other ran soothing circles on his back, she kept doing that till he calmed down...she felt his arms tighten around her waist as tears ran down her cheeks.

"You know why i suffered through all those things you put me through arnavji?" she asked him softly only to have him whip his head up, pain slashing across his face "N..no arnavji...I am not reminding you of them...but I want you to know that we cannot control love" she said as she palmed his cheek.

"I put up with with all the accusations and hatred you threw at me...because of a simple reason...I loved you...today if anyone points a finger at you and says you are wrong..I will still stand by you...because i trust you...you are my love...I will probably stand against my own blood and kin if they ever accuse you...all because I love you...unconditionally..." she said softly as arnav's eyes filled up.

"And that is what di is going through arnavji...its not that she loves Shyam more than you...No...she loves you a lot...that will never change...but she can't help trusting her husband, her love...she can't help standing by him when he is being accused..when all she has seen is his love...his devotion to her..and in this trying time the only person who can understand her...because of their shared loss" she sighed as she gathered him in his arms.

"We know he is a bad person arnavji...and he will pay for his karma..but right now in di's delicate state he is the only one who can act as her medicine...her balm...you have to let time runs its course..no one can change fate..all we can do is remain positive and be the support for our loved ones...you have to be there for her..." she whispered as he relaxed against her,

Finally when she felt his erratic heartbeat go steady, she loosed her hold on him and slightly stepped back, she saw his saddened eyes looking down, as if defeat had taken permanency in them, she felt an overwhelming love and need to protect him...protect him from his thoughts..she took his face in her palms and kissed him lightly on his forehead.

Arnav felt a jolt as khushi's lips caressed his face, he closed his eyes as her lips travelled down to kiss his eyes, as if taking away all the tears he had shed..she kissed his nose and cheeks one by one, assuring him in their caress that come what may, she will be there for him..finally she stopped at his lips..

Arnav slowly opened his eyes and saw her eyes filled with love...no hesitation..it wasn't pity or sympathy he saw...he saw a fierce determination that Khushi kumari Gupta singh Raizada had taken on his behalf.

Khushi shivered as arnav lifted his hand to caress the side of her face, his eyes spoke to her...telling her how much he loved her, reciting the trust he had on her, thanking her for the unfailing and unconditional understanding and support she had given him, in that moment of surrender...all they could see and wanted to see was each other, everything else failed in comparison...

For the first time in his life...arnav singh raizada loved someone more...more than his di and that made him feel liberated and happy as their lips came crashing together, all other feelings and pleasures failed in comparison to what they both felt in that moment..their love soaring higher and higher as their souls met...for the first time...taking them away from the sorrows and hurt..giving them a taste if heaven.

Arnav pulled khushi closer into his body as his hand grasped her silky hair while the other held on tightly to her bare waist, its milky smoothness heating up under him. He sucked on her lips as his tongue probed permission to explore her sweet mouth, he groaned in pleasure as she in-expertly tried to imitate him, nipping his lips and opening her mouth for him..he swallowed her surprised gasp as he thrust his tongue into the sweet recess of her mouth, his tongue seeking to mate with hers...

This was all so new to her, but khushi had never felt this need to abandon all thoughts and sanity...she held onto arnav tightly as his mouth played havoc on her system, she matched him at every step, every stroke, every thrust..her eagerness and desire making him go wild for her..she never knew that passion could reach such levels..she felt light headed and giddy as they finally broke the kiss to come up for air...

Arnav breathed in deeply as he rested his forehead against hers...both had their eyes closed as they relished in the pleasurable aftermath of their first kiss..their awakened senses making their body shiver with need and passion collectively. They held onto each other as their bodies cooled down slightly..making it easier for them to focus on their present.

"Thank you khushi..." he said huskily as he leaned back to hold her flushed face in his hands, his eyes roaming over the crimson blush of her smooth cheeks and red plumpness of her full lips, she smiled shyly as she hugged him and hid her face in his chest "Why? For finally kissing you?" she said lightly.

Arnav smiled at her innocence, he did not believe in God or fate...but today he thanked them for bringing her to him, she was the new ray of light in his life...she was the beacon of hope that he always wanted in his life...she was what he had prayed all those years ago..someone to hold him, love him, cherish him, support him...someone to there for him...someone who will be brave for him.

"No..for existing..." he said hoarsely as he hugged her tighter.. "I can't live without you Khushi...I love you soo much...but I am scared..everyone who I have loved has either left me or gone away...you won't leave me would you khushi? Please promise me..." he whispered in her hair as his eyes filled with the dread of ever losing her.

She looked up into his moist eyes as she held his face in her hands "Never arnavji...even if devi maiiya herself tells me to leave you, I never will...You will always find me by your side no matter what..I love you more than my life arnavji..." she said in her sweet voice, only to be pulled back into arnav's embrace...

This night...this stormy night had brought in many sorrows amongst their midst..but it had also brought in an eternal love between two souls...and the light of their love would withstand any evils which creeped their way...its powerful rays overthrowing any and every darkness that threatened..leaving a bright peaceful path in its wake.

So guys please let me know your likes/dislikes and critiques :) xx

The following 491 member(s) liked the above post:

fulfunlipi13nahid_kauntiejidart4pingu1050lemonTarlahotikscjksangya21swati2011rinesha101Shini.Shiva86ballangeetvithus1592rth81GoneetKavita1970rithuparnahoneyboney1ipkndFanracheallaljoyAnkhikk10jksknavkush06Susi_66meowfansmanishadubeymariumhchellam1RRCMsindhu2302ronweasleyanu-kdangelgiturs_anamikaPS27veemanidhineeshahaider9495633101sanju_sweet21priyadbarpadmashiniaayushikumardiehardfan2012NIAMALLIKamy11Nova555awesomelikeHugeArshiFanaminamustafa33ganavaramssttuuttiiraniushaSania0521pra_s.96Suntarcindrella410tinysmallpujaipkMososhaVioletFlowermkaviYellowyHolmesmalar3nimkoMehreenAlimayabiconna_mun-divii-goma12supervin76ocean28ipkknd12Ansha92omlgrsArshinmeNiaahuja7naina50kaipaQUEEN94sangeethbalanaj84swapnardyGr8tymsarshi_1982priya_raotherilovesarunarshikeepcalmrabbavechicagogirlsony1990sarah1000danisharamasawmReachmenargishussainsally2651mrignpari9669suma0119tingtingebanerjeearies2012xyzw231et_tu_achuLuxCaliluvarshiIPK_FANrevathyanusha_nehawinniepoohminto123gagsyfarhacassimsydygulupadabhavs_gid03saku90shyamiduttkishu81shivani15myths_vazkashforlifex-divya-paaskhannaA...pere..Zahra..shalinikanaguglamourbirdkarsri-tardisblue-.TinTin.hemvbPedajshreya16meeyaafrhnjnsskaug25nanz_2211.Ritu.Janisa79ipi2011SarikakapoorcraziefanlimitlessamritabBrashti24abjeyarosalinda92Annu92angie_g82cvrocksjankisoni86KaaminiJhaAnzieSuchita2012day_lilyos112801voldemort45ramadeviIPKKND94jiyapSerial_Fan90varshapandiya33thendralfan007clovermysticmanthriappy111junelilyarhifrvrlola2012smarty94Arnav_KhushifanArshi143arnavlover97mz.braranumunu578aishwarya_roxabby2181nevi78nimra21rajalekshmibhumi16droolerMitalp142star12Deeksha11MissElektra101ayu_tripathikhushiiXOXOEmpressSarayutmowlarevathysugathanchatterbuglovebadhanlbsitwsumondChahhat4evagatasunshine23riushibaboeroniWaterIcetokyoLittlePrincess8dorindakatepinku_khushinnhkSaRun_Arshi1crazy_sweetoneha_shahanjubuaarshifan91Ashgkparidhimalaxmiina_saahilpeachygirlsvg98arohi.shona136shakrobaajalwaysarshidair10arshiaddicted25mit0905muskaan17rocksIAmMayFlowerBubbles76sugarhugsaneracrazy-ashchocodillaIDatIFLovelydayfairyshahARUSHI_IPKKNDSAM32flowergarden-MIMOSA-NkayaniLoveYouChutki..Rasa23Manisha.GirlOfFirerosalineakangelVCnorolimAbyanmeghavnOlicity2124akurmapuRandomGirlPrncssOfHeartsaucechipsavantika_2012momai14ak_maggiarchminkwildandsweet1DAlicemtina0207Barunz4everParsharockinggirl5sslmay11gopikaaji-Siaa-shagun-rocksMissAsianmultifacetedNimie207..Kritz..PixieFlameboisecrazywrit_in_watercrackerszonenancynairvaleyrieseabeautyaadyakaligom3090shane1MissNadiaMiss-Rizsurenkalsaavan_loverharshneeAsmara.malosem-g19-eiya-inajnarzobshehsweetanu2314charlie1950rtjkscpervaizCrazzmatazzgilmorevikadesigirllovelystarkptlHopelazylad8-FauZidmg123Swap-ArhisinakIPKKNDkaur92arhi101devishreeAlpenliebeRitsritsRozy77Razz22Lily2011ipkkndanknilmiAngels11love.piyalidva2vrasparklystarstudRhysennN0306smiley-shineyAparameghaCharmz_58mistyrainssanny-beautifulnehusashhhMaddy1270siamesecataycma98sun_shine_girlgifttagpravallikaleanne_1983AmidstTheWordsiritzekiholoCetroniaRishita.SIholicDalmuthuyaroshaansegadVasantiLad-krrish-swatim318lakraj80ipkkndfanforevalin2002strawberry143daljeetshagun05vaishuushalinii173kushigowdaDynamix215MDTharunSarunNArshiPhoenixTearskushiarnav1shubhi15monashavarsha2KDA_BARish_Rublesvandana1965Anupama.vibha92..Saraa..SkiranGAURI29deeswarnaarpita20misscrazyfanmusicfan5207shikhajahnvi.luvs.ASRSona257pavi1Jhalak29peeplistg1udaymanyata07TeriGalliyan.archa2810-Sanj-sikhni_..juhi..AnupamaJYfrenzyykritashkriti_atharvfarheen75paru_roxHaRul-lovermagical_maniashena07ayshaomar--Siva--lara3110cherry227meenalumaPriyaknarini_katnewmoon2011trina2010monsi08CDlove_wallflower_Jyo.-memorable-roops82PhoenixRadarsuwinAahana-RB81Vistaajaya100SaJanLuv14KaranShilpa:)perfectpisceansmanrocking meenuamaypranayashred12laddoo598jasminerahulHayaa.mGirlabouttownXSilentPrayersXPSharadaShafoo.Jiya.Ethereal-Path-afsha-GoGreenflowers4u-Maha-Jyo.Arshi.IPKHansaNIlahi_mera_Jiya..Anita..18shabbodrunkiiebabetinselDiva_AkorshiclarissajohnNidsubh007MrMrsChiping.sarra0pixiegirlMrDarcyfanTish_AniajoopLyssaPielaksh65Newbiesoapfanrkapoor1382summaiyasayedOmoraboti-MKB-snoopy84Tia.0jas0308fffan123seeta_naipsRiima_Azraakutsnoclapsplease.ProperPatolaAphrodite88RizArshiNithiya95pup03vandana.sagarArnieBoyBarunMeenuCrazyPandaArshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mkrimachavvi16ara_000-Xpress-zohakhan7mishti_17princessunaranikita_88dumas

Olicity2124 Goldie
Olicity2124
Olicity2124

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
res

awwwie awie ,4 the 1st tym at the 1st who commnt Dancing Dancing

dear I just luv hw u writ ur ff & now this OS is just awsm .

nowdayz in the show , the only thing I luv is hw  arshi together caring

for each other, thinking abt each other, after a long time... ? , in ur 

Os  u just make real .

I luvd the 1st kiss , it was full of all emotions , it was lovely & passionate kiss. 

just awsm blossm OS , keep rocking with ur updates.

Edited by Arshiluver - 06 September 2012 at 12:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeshahaider

Diva_Akorshi IF-Sizzlerz
Diva_Akorshi
Diva_Akorshi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
very nyc os...
deeswarna IF-Rockerz
deeswarna
deeswarna

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
awesome os. loved it
felt so bad for arnav:( anjali is so blind zat she cant see she is hurting the only person who was there for everytime.
i so wish wat u wrote really happens in the show:)
ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
It was a good one. I liked it very much. Just the emotions itself is everything. Good, really good buddy.

Edited by dkatmala - 05 September 2012 at 1:55pm
saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Awwwe that was sooo cute <3
Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Very beautiful os... Clap
jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz