Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

will purvi become pregnant with arjun's child? (Page 8)

Poll Question: will purvi become pregnant with arjun's child?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
135 [62.79%]
61 [28.37%]
19 [8.84%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by sipokobusak

Yes..she will get pregnant. And Inspector Sameer Rane willing to marry her.

if purvi will pregnant  with arjuns child then who the hell sammer rane want to marry purvi ??? its arjuns baby and arjun has full right to stay with his baby ...

i think this is the only way to re unite arvi  as mahan devi  will never want that her so called sister get divorced with arjun as mahan devi never think about arjuns happiness  so pregnancy is necessary for reunit arjun purvi.
evn if purvi gets pregnanat hw will it unite arjun-purvi?

baby needs father and father has full right to stay with his baby and i think  you know what suggest modern medical science  about after  very 1st pregnancy and  i think also you know what is the law about  for new born baby and till 18 years age , so arvi should be reunite at least for this reason ..
i have never heard about any this kind of law which states break ur legal marriage for an illegimate child
arjun can b a fther of the child,but tat wont make purvi her wife,untill arjun-ovi divorces
evn madhuri who was married to dharmesh wasnt approved to b a wedded wife of him
i

r u law student or lawyer  that u hear  or u know every  law  , law comes out when need  , and dont tell me that baby is nothing ,,, baby is more than important than marriage  ,okayy  ...so plz dont insult any baby , its also babys right that he can stay with parents ,,do you want a baby suffer for a so called marriage ?? , this is your view , right  but unfortunately   law not like that way ,,yeah  court dont want that any marriage breaking  happen but when it comes about baby then law see it other way  but for that arjun need to strictly stand for  staying with baby and what  u think ?? if purvi pregnant then  marriage is important or what arvi was shared that is important .plz think rightly , dont tell again and again marriage marriage marriage ,, for  me we can marry 100 times but we can share everything with one person so if purvi pregnant then more than important her pregnancy than marriage . if u think that marriage is important than what they share then marriage is just a evil think . without wedlock pregnancy , its a big blemish for a girl , if u think that marriage is important than girls blemish then i should say who made this marriage rule ??, doesnt deserve for ruling ,
if u need to know that ,that law exist or not exist then you can buy a law book and read that , you can  get that rule ,, and more easy google search . you can do it .
and dont tell me about PR law , PR CONTINUE WITH ektas law  where 1year babys custody  CAN get father  and a mother can sign that custody paper so plz dont  tell pr law , do u think that , that kind of law exist any where ?? so dont tell me about PR LAW .YOU HAVE NO IDEA EKTA CAN CHANGE HER LAW  ANY TIME  for arvi reunion . and when that reunion track will come  then you also  can see that divorce happen just in with half an hours and more than she even  not able to show this divorce  for losing her time ,just can say arjun now divorced  and purvi can marry him now ..when reunion type something happen in PR then how quickly happen . u know that . sooo

i am not a law student,but u are to pakka not
no offense u tlking nonsense,
i know u want arvi to unite desperately but getting purvi pregnat isnt a solution
many of u think i am not a purvi fan,but by wanting purvi to be pregnant beore wedding u guys arent prooving purvi fan either
arjun can take care of the bbay by finacial help but the child will be illegimate child,
if u remember manv wanted to marry shranvi so that her child get a name,and many of us were against it cause armaan were married
dude marriage is important,
u stay is sum other wrld-u can sleep around with 100 girls,have affair wid 1000 girls,u can have 100 kids but u can only marry once
ekta has surely messed up wid arvi wich is irreperable,by making purvi pregnant she will spoil archna chrcter too
it will spoil archu-purvi relation too
being pregnant before marriage is not right evn now in the 21st century-

preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
unfortunately this is probable next track from EktaOuch
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

if purvi will pregnant  with arjuns child then who the hell sammer rane want to marry purvi ??? its arjuns baby and arjun has full right to stay with his baby ...

i think this is the only way to re unite arvi  as mahan devi  will never want that her so called sister get divorced with arjun as mahan devi never think about arjuns happiness  so pregnancy is necessary for reunit arjun purvi.

baby needs father and father has full right to stay with his baby and i think  you know what suggest modern medical science  about after  very 1st pregnancy and  i think also you know what is the law about  for new born baby and till 18 years age , so arvi should be reunite at least for this reason ..
i have never heard about any this kind of law which states break ur legal marriage for an illegimate child
arjun can b a fther of the child,but tat wont make purvi her wife,untill arjun-ovi divorces
evn madhuri who was married to dharmesh wasnt approved to b a wedded wife of him
i

r u law student or lawyer  that u hear  or u know every  law  , law comes out when need  , and dont tell me that baby is nothing ,,, baby is more than important than marriage  ,okayy  ...so plz dont insult any baby , its also babys right that he can stay with parents ,,do you want a baby suffer for a so called marriage ?? , this is your view , right  but unfortunately   law not like that way ,,yeah  court dont want that any marriage breaking  happen but when it comes about baby then law see it other way  but for that arjun need to strictly stand for  staying with baby and what  u think ?? if purvi pregnant then  marriage is important or what arvi was shared that is important .plz think rightly , dont tell again and again marriage marriage marriage ,, for  me we can marry 100 times but we can share everything with one person so if purvi pregnant then more than important her pregnancy than marriage . if u think that marriage is important than what they share then marriage is just a evil think . without wedlock pregnancy , its a big blemish for a girl , if u think that marriage is important than girls blemish then i should say who made this marriage rule ??, doesnt deserve for ruling ,
if u need to know that ,that law exist or not exist then you can buy a law book and read that , you can  get that rule ,, and more easy google search . you can do it .
and dont tell me about PR law , PR CONTINUE WITH ektas law  where 1year babys custody  CAN get father  and a mother can sign that custody paper so plz dont  tell pr law , do u think that , that kind of law exist any where ?? so dont tell me about PR LAW .YOU HAVE NO IDEA EKTA CAN CHANGE HER LAW  ANY TIME  for arvi reunion . and when that reunion track will come  then you also  can see that divorce happen just in with half an hours and more than she even  not able to show this divorce  for losing her time ,just can say arjun now divorced  and purvi can marry him now ..when reunion type something happen in PR then how quickly happen . u know that . sooo

i know u want arvi to unite desperately but getting purvi pregnat isnt a solution
many of u think i am not a purvi fan,but by wanting purvi to be pregnant beore wedding u guys arent prooving purvi fan either
arjun can take care of the bbay by finacial help but the child will be illegimate child,
if u remember manv wanted to marry shranvi so that her child get a name,and many of us were against it cause armaan were married
u stay is sum other wrld-u can sleep around with 100 girls,have affair wid 1000 girls,u can have 100 kids but u can only marry once
ekta has surely messed up wid arvi wich is irreperable,by making purvi pregnant she will spoil archna chrcter too
 i will never again reply ur post . its just time wasting . this is last reply on your post . keep going with marriage . have fun with so called marriage and let me tell you that i also not want purvi become a pregnant without wedlock but wait and watch and dont worry it will lead arjun ovi divorce after all ektas show .and arvi need to reunite as arvi r 2 nd lead . 
if u not agree with some point then other talking nonsense ,who u r to say that ?? if u not agree then let it be , how dare u that u can say that other talking nonsense , do u know every law in this world ?? if you know every law then you should be join with  law business so that evil type people like savite , ovi can get a lawyer   , they need a lawyer like you . .and plz dont use offense word , its just a cheap word now  like sorry, plz . we people always use that kind of word . so dont use cheap word .
and who knows what i m , ?? how  r you  pakkka , ??? do u know me personally ?? no , right ,so let it be .and before said to anyone ,nonsense , think about 100 times that you can also be a nonsense after all you dont know all in all  about  this world . you have no idea murderer can be get release order for various  reason . law is not a 1 sentence . okay . dont be so smart . dont think that u r always right .  dont mistake that thinking about that u know everything ..
.FINALLY I SAY THAT U R OVER CONFIDENT THAT IS NOT GOOD SIGN FOR LIFE , YOU KNOW OVER CONFIDENT PEOPLE .

and baby is baby . legal or illigeal . baby is flesh and bloods human . inhuman cruel people . no huminity at all . how dare u to say that illiegal baby only can get  financial help . that baby also deserve parents love and caring . money is not caring . okay . 
for a so called marriage a baby suffering suggestion . how cruel !!!!!  irresponsible cruel .
marriage sick people .
now may be i will get warning for violating rule .

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 01 October 2012 at 9:06am
tiger003 Groupbie
tiger003
tiger003

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
i don't think so. it would be vry early now...
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

i

i will never again reply ur post . its just time wasting . this is last reply on your post . keep going with marriage . have fun with so called marriage and let me tell you that i also not want purvi become a pregnant without wedlock but wait and watch and dont worry it will lead arjun ovi divorce after all ektas show .and arvi need to reunite as arvi r 2 nd lead . 
if u not agree with some point then other talking nonsense ,who u r to say that ?? if u not agree then let it be , how dare u that u can say that other talking nonsense , do u know every law in this world ?? if you know every law then you should be join with  law business so that evil type people like savite , ovi can get a lawyer   , they need a lawyer like you . .and plz dont use offense word , its just a cheap word now  like sorry, plz . we people always use that kind of word . so dont use cheap word .
and who knows what i m , ?? how  r you  pakkka , ??? do u know me personally ?? no , right ,so let it be .and before said to anyone ,nonsense , think about 100 times that you can also be a nonsense after all you dont know all in all  about  this world . you have no idea murderer can be get release order for various  reason . law is not a 1 sentence . okay . dont be so smart . dont think that u r always right .  dont mistake that thinking about that u know everything ..
.FINALLY I SAY THAT U R OVER CONFIDENT THAT IS NOT GOOD SIGN FOR LIFE , YOU KNOW OVER CONFIDENT PEOPLE .

and baby is baby . legal or illigeal . baby is flesh and bloods human . inhuman cruel people . no huminity at all . how dare u to say that illiegal baby only can get  financial help . that baby also deserve parents love and caring . money is not caring . okay . 
for a so called marriage a baby suffering suggestion . how cruel !!!!!  irresponsible cruel .
marriage sick people .
now may be i will get warning for violating rule .
dude first very important thing i meant ur law ka thing is nonsense,i dint said this in any other post of yours except this
i am not a lwyer,but i have a commerce background,in wich we had a subject known as business law
law is  vast thing,evn a pakka lawyer wont know all thesections
i know ektakapoor will make her pregnant,wich i am total against it,not only cause its out of wedlock but also the fact she is very young
offense isnt a bad word,get ur fact right or sit wid a dictionary
i told u that u arent a lawyer or a law student,i dint gave u sum bad wrd or abused u
this is a fact,i am not saying children out of wedlock are bad or anyting,but a fact is they are are termed as illegimate
in pr itself we have seen sachin and his insecurities although he got parents like armaan
tats a fact,the illegimate child doesnt get father name also,if arjun says he isnt the father
i have seen ekta kapoor serial kasauti zindagi ki,where the male lead reject his own daughter

anywys me too will not reply to any of ur post,unless u do it
tke cre
-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Wanyt Purvi to be pregnant with Arjun's baby just not nowLOL
Personally I don't think they would do this and I don't think Purvi will be able to raise a child alone she is what ...18?19? Fairly young for a child...
I want Arvi to unite but I don't want them to reunite because of baby needing both parents. I want Purvi to realise her mistakes...

Kinjal2987 Groupbie
Kinjal2987
Kinjal2987

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
I want her to get Pregnant, so ArVi will be united
-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinjal2987

I want her to get Pregnant, so ArVi will be united
Yea I understand that but it wouldn't it be better if they reunited and then found out she was preggoLOL. I want them to reunite because they want to themselves not because they kinda have to cuz of baby.

Go to top