Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

will purvi become pregnant with arjun's child? (Page 7)

Poll Question: will purvi become pregnant with arjun's child?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
135 [62.79%]
61 [28.37%]
19 [8.84%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aathya

She will defntly become pregnt with arjung's baby but they will not show this track now as it takes 2-3 months 2 confrm the pregncy.. Till that time l focus will b on soham's track... I dont mind if the pregnancy track leads 2 arvi reunion .. However they spoiled sweet and cute essence... Lets hope they unite arvi

2 or 3 months !!!!! is it possible ????? purvi is too smart girl  . dont expect like  that stupidity from purvi , she is mahan devi but still she is damm smart and conscious if ekta doing like that  2. 3 months stupidity  then i think ekta is worlds best  crazy lady as she start purvi character as confident , conscious , self respect , protective girl  although purvi character lost every quality hope at least conscious quality will not lost . hope ekta will not do it . and hope arvi  will reunite very soon .

-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

Originally posted by aathya

She will defntly become pregnt with arjung's baby but they will not show this track now as it takes 2-3 months 2 confrm the pregncy.. Till that time l focus will b on soham's track... I dont mind if the pregnancy track leads 2 arvi reunion .. However they spoiled sweet and cute essence... Lets hope they unite arvi

2 or 3 months !!!!! is it possible ????? purvi is too smart girl  . dont expect like  that stupidity from purvi , she is mahan devi but still she is damm smart and conscious if ekta doing like that  2. 3 months stupidity  then i think ekta is worlds best  crazy lady as she start purvi character as confident , conscious , self respect , protective girl  although purvi character lost every quality hope at least conscious quality will not lost . hope ekta will not do it . and hope arvi  will reunite very soon .
Yea wouldn't the whole 1st trimester be gone by then?! I bet that would only happen if ekta did not know what in the world she was doing and just decided to throw purvi pregnancy in! She kept that scene like that so she can have an option of making Purvi pregnant if needed
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by sipokobusak

Yes..she will get pregnant. And Inspector Sameer Rane willing to marry her.

if purvi will pregnant  with arjuns child then who the hell sammer rane want to marry purvi ??? its arjuns baby and arjun has full right to stay with his baby ...

i think this is the only way to re unite arvi  as mahan devi  will never want that her so called sister get divorced with arjun as mahan devi never think about arjuns happiness  so pregnancy is necessary for reunit arjun purvi.
evn if purvi gets pregnanat hw will it unite arjun-purvi?

baby needs father and father has full right to stay with his baby and i think  you know what suggest modern medical science  about after  very 1st pregnancy and  i think also you know what is the law about  for new born baby and till 18 years age , so arvi should be reunite at least for this reason ..
i have never heard about any this kind of law which states break ur legal marriage for an illegimate child
arjun can b a fther of the child,but tat wont make purvi her wife,untill arjun-ovi divorces
evn madhuri who was married to dharmesh wasnt approved to b a wedded wife of him
i

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-LiveLaughLove-Dabulls23

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

My lips regarding her pregnancy are sealed as i have made a promise .

But regarding her innocence ...

She threw down her dupatta in front of an older man in front of an entire office . She knew which body parts to reveal to a lusty man .

She also stood by and saw to it that Arjun married Ovi and that the marraige went through .

She tricked Archana by going to parlour getting fully decked up and then lied to her friend about the car sent for her .

She is a master at lying when she chooses to and such people are not 'innocent' .

It is Arjun who is somewhat innocent . Ovi is innocent too inspite of her spoilt barbie doll ' i want what i want' image .

true
MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
I don't want Purvi to get pregnant with Arjun's child but as PR is EKs show so anything is possible.
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sipokobusak

Yes..she will get pregnant. And Inspector Sameer Rane willing to marry her.

if purvi will pregnant  with arjuns child then who the hell sammer rane want to marry purvi ??? its arjuns baby and arjun has full right to stay with his baby ...

i think this is the only way to re unite arvi  as mahan devi  will never want that her so called sister get divorced with arjun as mahan devi never think about arjuns happiness  so pregnancy is necessary for reunit arjun purvi.
evn if purvi gets pregnanat hw will it unite arjun-purvi?

baby needs father and father has full right to stay with his baby and i think  you know what suggest modern medical science  about after  very 1st pregnancy and  i think also you know what is the law about  for new born baby and till 18 years age , so arvi should be reunite at least for this reason ..
i have never heard about any this kind of law which states break ur legal marriage for an illegimate child
arjun can b a fther of the child,but tat wont make purvi her wife,untill arjun-ovi divorces
evn madhuri who was married to dharmesh wasnt approved to b a wedded wife of him
i

r u law student or lawyer  that u hear  or u know every  law  , law comes out when need  , and dont tell me that baby is nothing ,,, baby is more than important than marriage  ,okayy  ...so plz dont insult any baby , its also babys right that he can stay with parents ,,do you want a baby suffer for a so called marriage ?? , this is your view , right  but unfortunately   law not like that way ,,yeah  court dont want that any marriage breaking  happen but when it comes about baby then law see it other way  but for that arjun need to strictly stand for  staying with baby and what  u think ?? if purvi pregnant then  marriage is important or what arvi was shared that is important .plz think rightly , dont tell again and again marriage marriage marriage ,, for  me we can marry 100 times but we can share everything with one person so if purvi pregnant then more than important her pregnancy than marriage . if u think that marriage is important than what they share then marriage is just a evil think . without wedlock pregnancy , its a big blemish for a girl , if u think that marriage is important than girls blemish then i should say who made this marriage rule ??, doesnt deserve for ruling ,
if u need to know that ,that law exist or not exist then you can buy a law book and read that , you can  get that rule ,, and more easy google search . you can do it .
and dont tell me about PR law , PR CONTINUE WITH ektas law  where 1year babys custody  CAN get father  and a mother can sign that custody paper so plz dont  tell pr law , do u think that , that kind of law exist any where ?? so dont tell me about PR LAW .YOU HAVE NO IDEA EKTA CAN CHANGE HER LAW  ANY TIME  for arvi reunion . and when that reunion track will come  then you also  can see that divorce happen just in with half an hours and more than she even  not able to show this divorce  for losing her time ,just can say arjun now divorced  and purvi can marry him now ..when reunion type something happen in PR then how quickly happen . u know that . sooo

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 01 October 2012 at 5:51am
ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I don't think so..purvi never do such kind of silly things..but at the same time nothing impossible in PR..
Jaisoif Goldie
Jaisoif
Jaisoif

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
I voted "no" because i don't think Purvi would do that and neither would Arjun.

Go to top