Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

will purvi become pregnant with arjun's child? (Page 3)

Poll Question: will purvi become pregnant with arjun's child?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
135 [62.79%]
61 [28.37%]
19 [8.84%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
yeah that will be super "pavitra" if she has a child out of wedlock with a man who used to be her lover and she forced him to marry her sister, so now her brother-in-law and then she will marry sameer rane who is a random inspector who helped them catch the brother who kidnapped her and shot her lover who is now father of her child. 

This show cannot get more bizarre. I won't be surprised if they show OVi and Purvi pregnant at same time with a child of the same man. Purvi has miscarriage due to her depression after leaving her lover and Ovi dies leaving her child behind after her depression of marrying a man who never gave her love. Finally ARVI back together with OVi's child and same new "Sachin" brought into the world who grows up to hate PURvi because she techincally caused his real mother's (OVi's) death by depression

Next show guys!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

reena71kshitu_20pavrisharchverma10halfsonaHeartEmWatsonampliphyForeverSHINeecrazygirl4RDaathyabee5Bingepomegranatepallavi25

Sunshine797 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BingeDabulls23

-QH- Senior Member
-QH-
-QH-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
I don't think so.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
I would like to believe they wouldn't do that but Ekta can make anything happen -_____-
Can you please tell me the date of that epi where they went into the room?
Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
No I don't think so. They are too respectable for that to happen.

Now, of course, that can be changed at the whim of the writers for a more salacious story line but I think that Archaha raised Purvi right and she would not have gone that road.

If they did, Arjun is a real shady character letting the girl come back home alone in a rickshaw Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87Bingeashfaque2012pallavi25

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Yep I think so..

Purvi is not that innocent and Arjun defo is not...So as a man and a woman who are abt to be married might do so...

so acc. to u innocent people don't have sex...ROFL
Are yaar humne yeh to nahi kaha na ki innocent people dont have sex...Everyone stupid, not stupid, nimrods all do...What does sex have to do with all that...Sex is sex and 18 yrs old have hormones going out of control...Rain makes it worse..

Gana to suna hai na

"Tip tip barsa paani paani ne aag lagayi" WinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87BingeSunshine797koolsadhu1000

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

yeah that will be super "pavitra" if she has a child out of wedlock with a man who used to be her lover and she forced him to marry her sister, so now her brother-in-law and then she will marry sameer rane who is a random inspector who helped them catch the brother who kidnapped her and shot her lover who is now father of her child. 

This show cannot get more bizarre. I won't be surprised if they show OVi and Purvi pregnant at same time with a child of the same man. Purvi has miscarriage due to her depression after leaving her lover and Ovi dies leaving her child behind after her depression of marrying a man who never gave her love. Finally ARVI back together with OVi's child and same new "Sachin" brought into the world who grows up to hate PURvi because she techincally caused his real mother's (OVi's) death by depression

Next show guys!

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

I was suprised to read the topic but I completely agree with you!! LOL  Ekta has been rehashing and recycling all such kind of trash and presenting it with new faces and if this turns out true, it'd be a Kasautti zindagi ke remakeLOL But the most fascinating thing is that people were cursing her even then which was like a decade back, and even today she has managed to trap viewers in the hope of reunion of their beloved jodi albeit all the curses! LOL

Edited by Binge - 05 September 2012 at 10:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyForeverSHINeeDabulls23

-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
i dont know that purvi will become pregnant or not...and i m not interested in future track of PR but still i dont want purvi to be pregnant as it will ruin the purity of ArVi relation...so NO from my side...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDashfaque2012

Go to top