Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My lost identity part 12 page 91 (Page 83)

angel-ki-shona IF-Rockerz
angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Finally last update then I am off the hook. Uff Miss cherry after how hard you made me work me off on a long vacationI'm Outta Here Bye Bye animated emoticon
Part 11
She nodded.He leaned forword and whispered a I love you in her ear and kissed her head, before opening the door for her. A happy and blushing Geet ran to her place.She rang the bell. Rano opened the door.

''Beta are you alright. You look happy''

Geet just blushed and looked down smilling. Mohinder came from behind he noticed the magalsutar.

''Geet yeh magalsutar''

Geet said nothing she just ran upstairs.

She trew herself on the bed with a smile. She took the magulsutar in her hand and kissed Maan's name. She smiled. her life had truly become a fairytale overnight. She closed her eyes and thought about there moments they shared at night. Just then her phone buzzed.She smiled seeing who it was.

Meri pyaari Misty,
Stop dreaming about me and get ready for the reception.
Love,
sirf aur sirf tumara Maan

Geet kissed the screen and smiled. She stood up and opened the packet. She found a beautifull pink saree in it. She smiled. She realised Maan must really like her in saree's she blushed. She twirled around with the dress in her hand.She got ready with a beautifull smile on her face.She was about to put on her sindoor when a hand stopped her she looked behind to see Maan. He took the sindoor from her hand and put it on her head. She blushed she forwarded her hand to caresse his cheek but just then he dissepeared. She smacked her head smiling. Geet tuh na puri jahli hogi hai, jabse se tuhjhe patha lagha hai ke Maan bhi tuhijse pyaar kartha hai. She smiled looked at herself once more in the mirror and ran downstairs. Rano and Mohinder where take a back to see Geet like this they where scared that her dreams would break again. But seeing her so happy made them smile and she looked like there old Geet today. Just then Maan rang the bell. Mohinder opened the door Maan walked in when he saw Geet he freezed she looked amazing. Geet blushed the way he looked at her. With slow steps she walked towrads him. Maan took her hand in his.

''Let's go Mrs.Khurana in the Mansion everyone is waiting for you''

Geet nodded. Maneet entered KM together. They really looked like a dream couple.Sameera saw them coming inside she fumed this was supposed to be her place not Geet's. She couldn't believe that Geet was really married to Maan. She hated the fact that Geet looked happy. She must be acting in sake of her parents she told herself. Sam walked over to them.

''Congratzz Geet, but I have to say I never thought you guys would actually get married''
''I know I am so lucky that I found a girl who made this monster a human''

Maan kissed Geet's cheek. Sam fumed.

''Maan kya kare hai aap''
''Loving my wife, kyu''

Geet blushed hearing that she wanted to hide in Maan but eveyone was there. Just then Maan wrapped a arm around Geet waist and pulled her towards him. Geet looked with love filled eyes to Maan. Maneet where lost in each other. They didn't notice a fuming Sam, but someone else did. Maneet broke there eyelock when they heard music playing. Sam moved to Maan.

''Maan can I have this dance''

''No Sam today I wanna just dance with my wife''
Sam fumed Maan had never denied her Geet smiled Maan took her hand and leaded her to the dance floor.

Paaya maine, paaya tumhe, rab ne milaya tumhe, honthon pe sajaya tumhe, nag mein sagaya tumhe
Paaya maine, paaya tumhe, sab se chupaya tumhe, sapna banaya tumhe, neendhon mein bulaya tumhe
Tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi
Ishq mazhab, ishq meri zaat ban gayi

Geet put her head on Maan's chest while Maan put his hands on her waist. They slowly danced on the music. This Sight annoyed Sam allot.

Ho tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi
Sapne teri chahaton ke, sapne teri chahaton ke
Dekhti hoon ab kayee
Din hai sona aur chaandi raat ban gayi
Hoo tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi

Maan twirled geet around. While twirling her around he gave a kiss on her cheek.Enough was enough Sam thought she went on the dance floor and decided that if Maan won't dance with her she will not let geet dance with him either. Maneet where dancing while Geet felt a tuck on her arm.

''Can I steal your wife for a while''
Maan wasn't willing to let go. Geet didn't want to create a scene so she slowly shoved Maan's hand away. She was about to walk away when Maan pulled her towards her while singing the following lines.

Zindagi bewafa hai yeh maana magar
Chod kar raah mein jaoge tum agar
Cheen launga main aasman se tumhe
Soona hoga na yeh, do dilon ka nagar

Geet smiled. Maan took her in a hug, while still dancing he sang.

Chahaton ka mazaa, faasalon mein nahin
Aa chupa loon tumhe hauslon mein kahin
Sab se upar likha, hai tere naam ko
Khwaishon se jude silsilon mein kahin

Everyone whistled that's when Maaneet realised that they where not alone. A annoyed Sam left the dance floor. While Geet blushed like crazy.The party went smoothly Sam decided to leave she knew it had no use to stay here. It was better to go home and decide what her next move would be.

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

SShah786nehavashishubhiguptaCandy_jsAakshithatittu75sushlovedeepsikha09Akhi1472neetugarg123manook22divyaraghaniasmi123sadavirkbhakbhartifanArjunKiAshthendral_111drashti.dfanmans22shreya satishsanj1905PoonamTpreet.harmandrashtiMyAnGeLqueenbee001geet_v81misthygiaa5678Shalinaparbinpearl.whitesanam1234uaditimaanSweetestParimaneetarshmansi.tripathikavya.sravyafatema_007cutestar12Geet88-eiya-asmanishristi1sheetalvasa286pearlpari_goyalgurti30jssoodshalinisaran89anjalisen85preetymaaneetlenageorgesnehapriyazariya123shalini_arshalovesiaZohamaaneetsweetsampa39CherishhTeamMcSwarekHanishadevipixi_nightingalambeernkiran_ratikuhu18ajennsmallvillemaaniqraseemamaryKaSh-Maneet-FanHansaNsona-raianupm04-Mishu-Remya_Pillaimandy15zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6priyasreepunam2712gill123impoojavermakabslocksPadfoot_Prongslove2_somaASR6262sanum23jasika08lehraparna3011dolly10tamanna1391vrinda22JeevanaPMadhuri53abinash079spvd.hayaat.singh24

vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
wow..
another upd
too gud
maan driving her crazy in dreams
haha sam is fuming in j
maan ignored her..i loved it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel-ki-shona

snehapriya IF-Dazzler
snehapriya
snehapriya

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Shld kill this Sam.
Can't see how they love each other.
Maan is so sweet. Not ready to leave his wife even for a second.

angel-ki-shona

dolly10 IF-Stunnerz
dolly10
dolly10

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Awesome...loved it

angel-ki-shona

anupm04 IF-Sizzlerz
anupm04
anupm04

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Superb update

angel-ki-shona

SweetestPari Goldie
SweetestPari
SweetestPari

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Awesome updates yar...
Luved it...
Luved maans suprise for geet...
N lovely song ...

angel-ki-shona

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Beautiful Stars And Hearts Update..

Love It...    
    Sam B****..I want to kill her...Sachchi...

angel-ki-shona

Cherishh IF-Rockerz
Cherishh
Cherishh

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
FINALLY Mel ne apna target paa liyaLOLLOL...mujhe toh abhi tak yakeen nahi ho raha hai, itna jaldi kaiseShockedShocked...kair I enjoyed it a lot

Super cool update dear

Romantic Maan and very, very happy Geet..hayee so dreamy Mel

Sam is back..me wondering will she succeed now..who is dat how saw Sam fuming and who asked Geet for dance from Maan, which led to his beautiful words

They are really madly in love forgetting the entire world..par Mel se yeh dekha nahi ja rahaAngry...so me thinking what is she upto

Make Maneet's bond strong now without any MU..warna aapke kair nahi

LOVED...LOVED...LOVED IT a LOT dear...thanks for all the updates...muaahhh..and now stop cursing meAngry for making u wrk

angel-ki-shona

Go to top