Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My lost identity part 12 page 91 (Page 59)

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
nice part 

thnx for pm dear 

cont soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel-ki-shona

angel-ki-shona IF-Rockerz
angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged

part 7
''Oh sorry I wasn't really planning to buy you, mera paas 5 crore nahi hai.
He chuckled seeing a horrifed Geet he realised the joke wasn't funny.
''Ma'am I was just coming from a party when I saw all that happening and decided to save you. why don't you come inside for a minute I will drop you home as soon as dad says it's okay to leave''

Geet was shivering, she wished this was all a nightmare.She heard the boy's voice again, it seemed like he was calling her for a while.

''Ma'am, Ma'am please don't be scared I won't hurt you. I am a a future policemen you now.''

He said lifting up his collar.Geet just looked at him blankly.

''You now Ma'am you the first one who doesn't find me funny. Anyway Ma'am we should really get inside now''

When Geet didn't move, he tried again.

''Ma'am shall we''

Finally Geet moved her feet and the entered the house. He knew Geet was really scared. He needed to calm her down, so that she would speak up. He needed to know what had happened exactly. He asked Geet to take a seat when a scared Geet sat down, he stood up and went to the kitchen to get her some water.When he came back he saw Geet staring blanky in front of her.

''Ma'am here drink some water''
''Thank you''
''Finally you said something. By the way my name is Yash, Yash yaar I always forget my surname''

Yash sat next to Geet acting like he was trying really hard to think what his surname is. Geet finally smiled.

''Finally I thought I lost my charm to make people smile. So tell me what's your name''
''Geet Handa''
''Geet you don't have to be scared. I will let nothing happen to you, I promise. Do you want to call you parents to tell them that your alright. They must be worried, right'''
''No they think that I am sleeping''
''Hmmm so you sneaked out of your house, right''

Geet nodded.

''Can you tell me why''
''I am marrried, it was a arrange marriage''
''And you don't love the boy so decided to run away from home and then this all happened right''
''No''

Geet narrated the entire story to him.She needed to get it off her chest. After telling him everything she felt lighter. She looked at Yash shock was written all over his face.

''Geet are you made, you need to tell you parents everything and get the hell out of te cluthes of that shetan''
''Nahi Yash I can't''
''Please don't tell me you still love him''
''Love nahi Yash today he washed all my love away, with this act of his''
''Phir''
''I want to teach him a lesson he will remember his entire life. I want to make him feel the way he made me feel''
''No Geet this will get you no where just set yourself free from this marriage and I will trow him behind bars, that's where he belongs. Don't take law in your own hands, it won't do you any good''
''I know Yash, but I can hand him over, please dadi is already a heartpatient. please yash.
''Geet I think you making a huge mistake''
''Please yash''
''Fine but one condition''
''What??''
''I will be there with you and in you entire stupid plan. I want to meet that jerk and you will tell me everything your upto''
''I will become like Sam, that's what he likes right''
''geet this is really stupid.please don't''
''Let me do it Yash. please''
''Fine''

Just then Yash's phone ringed. It was his dad he told him it was safe now. Yash dropped Geet home before anyone woke up. Geet thanked him and Yash told her to think about it just once did she really wanted to do all this. Geet told him she was sure. That night it was the last time Geet cried on her fate, after that night she promised she would never shed any tears for Maan anymore. He love for Maan was gone forever his hate had won the battle.

End of past
Geet came out of her thoughts when her mobile buzzed. She looked at the time it was already moring, she hadn't slept all night thinking about her past. Her mobile buzzed again, geet picked up.

''Hey Yash''
''Geet are you still sure about all this, I just got a card at my home for you reception party. Does Maan already know you guys are married''
''Haan I am sure and no he doesn't but he will find out today''
''Fine miss ziddie,as you wish.

Just then Geet heard a knock on her door.

''Yash I will talk to you latter''

She hung up and opened the door of her bedroom. Maan carefully pushed her a side and walked in. He closed the door behind him.

''What the, hell. What are you doing here, what do you want Maan''
''I need to talk to you, right now. There is so much going on in my brains''
''Listen whatever it is it has to wait, I have no time right now''
''Please Geet, I will not take a lot of time''
''Bholo''
''I just came to know we are married, I mean when, I mean how come I didn't know''
''It happened just before you where leaving with Sam, remember dadi made you sign some papers. She had told you that it where marriage papers but I persume you weren't listening''
''Oh GOD I am so sorry Misty, Gosh I don't know how to ask for you forgiveness but I promise you ap se there will be no more faults from my side. I will try to be a better me, I promise''
''Are you done''

Maan looked at the cold expression on Geet's face.

''Geet we are married I think we really should sort out our difference's. Misty I just want you to know that there is nothing between me and Sameera. Haan we lived under the same roof but not in the same room and Misty after the last time you called me I tried to contact you but dad told me you went to HP and you hadn't even took your mobile with you''
''Why Maan why did you tried to conact me to now or your dirty planned had worked or not, Bhola why did you tried conact me to know ke mein zinda hoon ya margi hoon, BHOLO''
''Geet yeh tum kaisi bathe kari hoon. What plan. I tried to conact you to tell you I am sorry

Geet interupted Maan.
''Sorry kis baath ke liye Maan. Huh for trying to sell me you want to tell me your sorry that you tried sell me and you think that would make everything alright. Why did you want to say sorry cause you plan failed''
''SELL Geet yeh kya bekwaas kari ho''
''Mein bekwaas kari hoon oh really and what you doing huh, tell me''

She shook Maan.Tears she forgot she had made way out of her eyes.A shocked and confused Maan looked at her.
''Bhola why have you become quit all of sudden. You wanted to sort all are problems out, right. Then answer me why did you do that to me. Did you hate me so much, and if I disgust you so much to yeh natak kyu that you love me all of sudden. '''
Geet wiped her tears away and a cold smile appeared on her face.
''Oh now I understand you where scared I would tell you truth to everyone. Oh wait but I have no proof hmmm''
She walked a round around him.She smaked her head.
''Kitni bewkoof hoon mein. Of course you first plan flopped so now you thought this time you will make sure you will get rid of me, haina. So you new plan is to act all sweet and then before I know it you will give me to another men''
''GEEET. BAS KABSE MEIN TUMARI BEKWAAS SUNTA JAAHRA HOON.HAAN I DID WRONG WITH YOU HAAN I WOULD DELIBERTY FLIRT WITH OTEHR GIRLS SO THAT YOU WOULD CALL THE ENGAGEMENT OFF.BUT GEET I NEVER TOUCHED YOU HIT YOU LET ALONE THINKING OF SELLING YOU HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK SO LOW OF ME.HAAN I HAVE ACTED LIKE A CHEAP JERK, BUT MEIN ITNA CHEAP BHI NAHI HOON. CHI GEET HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK I WOULD EVER, AUR HAAN GEET I WOULD RATHER CALL THE ENGAGEMENT OFF MYSELF THEN FALL THIS LOW''
Next update when I get 90 likes and longgg comments

The following 110 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaaashiyaan_2010SShah786roseuknehavashishubhiguptasonai-adricaCandy_jstittu75AakshithamanupavanmalikneelamPalay2012alfikmaanlvsgeetashwimaaneetmkd.70asmi123lathaaugem1606mans22sadavirkbhakbhartifanthendral_111ArjunKiAshPoonamTMoon002preet.harmansanj1905cutestarzgeet_v81kainturakiranpari_DDgiaa5678Shalinaparbinsanam1234upayal12pearl.whitemaneetarshkavya.sravyaaditimaan-eiya-CrystalSayafatema_007cutestar12mansi.tripathineel11SweetestPariRiti.kmuskaan...gurti30shristi1sheetalvasa286pearlanjalisen85lenageorgepreetymaaneetjssoodshalinisaran89CrazyMaaneetFanruchsElienoreMGsnehapriyashalini_arshazariya123lovesia_SnowFlakes_ZohamaaneetCherishhkiran_ratiTinkerBellaTeamMcSwareksweetsampa39Tia-AFreeBirdhappydays30smallvillealicia212ajennmaaniqramitzi11meena..KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebsona-raiseemamarymandy15zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Angel13punam2712gill123impoojavermaRemya_PillaiPadfoot_Prongslove2_soma-Mishu-Tahitien-moonkabslockssanum23jasika08Jeevana.aparna3011tamanna1391vrinda22_BlackPearl_abinash079.hayaat.Infinity.spvdsingh24

Cherishh IF-Rockerz
Cherishh
Cherishh

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL...without reading only I likedTongue

But I do know for a fact that its defo gonna b awesome unless u play with MaanAngry

Chalo ab hum dinner karne chale, phir coming and reading...and commenting..me thinking, thinking...thinking...guess I should else the devil will haunt me for sure, pehle hi humne Arrogant lover mein comment nahi kiyaTongue

Edited by Cherishh - 05 February 2013 at 8:47am

angel-ki-shona

angel-ki-shona IF-Rockerz
angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cherishh

LOLLOLLOL...without reading only I likedTongue

But I do know for a fact that its defo gonna b awesome unless u play with MaanAngry

Chalo ab hum dinner karne chale, phir coming and reading...and commenting..me thinking, thinking...thinking...guess I should else the devil will haunt me for sure, pehle hi humne Arrogant lover mein comment nahi kiyaTongue
you better comment on both of them after eating madameAngry

Cherishh

meena.. IF-Sizzlerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
awsome dear
loved ittt

angel-ki-shona

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz