Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My lost identity part 12 page 91 (Page 51)

angel-ki-shona IF-Rockerz
angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Part 6
Before Maan could react Geet hung up, It was his b-day today she rememberd. A smile crept on Maan's lips. Wait what was he doing what was happening to him. Just then Sam came downstairs.'''Maan your changing''. ''Huh, what'' You are changing, I think your falling in love with Geet'' Sam expected Maan to deny but he walked upstairs in deep thought.This frustated Sameera to no extend. Maan sat in his room and kept thinking about the past events was he really falling in love, no he had already fallen in love. No matter what he did he couldn't forget Geet and he couldn't deny that he liked to hear her voice after a long time and the fact she rememberd he b-day made his heart do flip flops. He was in love a smile crept his lips and he was ready to admitt.Maan closed his eyes and lay on his bed with a smile thinking about his Misty his Geet.He remembered the entire day he was in her dreams.The entire day he was sleeping dreaming about Geet. The next day when he woke up at 1 am he decided to call her and admitt his feelings. But she didn't pick up he tried texting her but a message stating the number is non-excisting flashed his screen. When He called at Geet's place Mohinder told him Geet went back to HP to be with daarij for a month or two. Daarij didn't have a phone and Mohinder told him that Geet had forgetting her mobile and she called him through a phonebooth. He would tell her to call him once she calls them. Not wanting to create any more fuss Maan decided to leave Geet alone he would tell her face to face once her returns and in that time he will also know or his feelings are real for Geet or just a inflaution.
End of past

After sending Maan that text Geet closed her eyes she went back to the date that her life changed.

Past

After hanging up tears made the way out of Geet's eyes. She didn't know the actuel reason behind her tears. Where they happy or sad tears.She felt sick to her stomach to hear Sam's disguting voice. Even though she already knew Maan was living with Sam, but still for some stupid reason she asked her what she was doing at Maan's place. She got nervous hearing her voice for some reason. She also knew that they didn't share a room. Nakul had told her everything, she also knew that Maan didn't give any heat to Sam or any other girl and that Sam woudld change evry month a bf and Maan didn't care not that he ever did they where just friends with benefits. Haan she had a feeling Sam wanted to marry her and Maan also didn;t mind marrying her so even after marriage they could have there rough lifestyle. When Sam asked her with sarcasm is her voice or she didn't know that she was living with Maan she became numb. Not because she didn't know but because what should she answer what if she said yes and Maan would get the feeling that she hired Nakul to spy on him. Which wasn't the case , haan Nakul told her everything not because she asked him but because he cared. Still she felt guilty that Nakul would tell her everything about maan. And when she heard Maan's voice she was still numb she didn't regsiter anything untill she heard him explaining that there was nothing between him and Sam. Her happiness knew know bounds her Maan was indeed changing ask Nakul had told her that maan was changing. She didn;t want to believe it and make her hopes high just to see them break again but today when Maan for the first time tried to explain her that there was nothing between him and Sam. Geet was too stunned to reply that with a lot of diffeculty the words happy b-day escaped her lips untill she hung up. She was happy and sad at the same time. She felt that Maan and her had a chance on their love story. She closed her eyes for a while to let everything sink in. At night her mobile beeped. She opened her eyes to see a text from Maan.

Thanks for you b-day wish,
no I have something for you,
see it was a present,
it will change our lives forever and set me free,
there is a car at the corner of you house go and sit in it NOW,
don't tell anyone.
It's our little secret.

Maan

Geet smiled wow he was really changing. Pyaar bhi katha hai tob bhi additude ke saath Geet smiled at her own thoughts.Geet sneaked out of her house and made her way to the car.When she sat in the car she felt a bit weird the driver gave her a lusty look. She grabbed her mobile and decided to call Maan if she would talk to him she would calm down. But Maan's phone came switched off. She closed her eyes and tried to imagene her Maan to calm herself down. Suddenly the car stopped she opened her eyes. The door of the car opened a men dragged her outside. Geet tried to shove his hand away, but he was to strong for her. She looked around to find 5 more men standing looking at her.Suddenly one spoke up.

''Toh yeh hai naiha maal''
''Kitna dehga iska''
''2 Crore''

Then it drawn into Geet, Maan send her here to sell her. that's what he meant by the lines it will change our lives forever and set me free. She thought he was speaking about his guilt, but she was wrong he was talking about setting himself free from her. Tears made there was out of her hazal eyes. Suddenly the voices of the men brought her back to the dark reality.

''Bas 2 crore she is worth more''

A young guys she came out of no where.

''Sach do crore kuch bhi nahi hai. I will give you 5 crore for her''

Geet felt like screaming and crying at her helplessness she couldn't believe they where bidding over her, like she was some thing they could buy.

''Tuh hai koun''
''What does it matter, I will give you 5 crore and you let me have fun with her''
''Theek hai but I need the 5 crore now''
''Done come with me to my place I will give you the money''

The greedy men agreed.He was about to shove Geet into the car when the guys stopped him.

''Ruk she will go with me, I don;t like it when someone else touched my fresh maal''

More tears made their way out of Geet';s eyes.

''Tum log just follow my bike, theek hai''
''Theek hai but don't try to act like a shaana, or else''

The Man said ponting a gun to his head.

'I won't , trust me.

'The man thought for a while should he trust him. The thought that he would get 5 crore let him take that risk. The guy made Geet in front of his bike so that she couldn't escape. Being on a bike he knew it wouldn't be diffecult to get rid of these men. Before he knew it he got rit of them. A scared Geet was crying and shivering. The boy's voice brought her back to reality.

''Madame we reached my farmhouse, chale andar''

A scared Geet looked at him.

''Don't worry I got rit of them and I am the some of a inspector so I texted my dad.
A confused Geet looked at him.

''Oh sorry I wasn't really planning to buy you, mera paas 5 crore nahi hai.

He chuckled seeing a horrifed Geet he realised the joke wasn't funny.

''Ma'am I was just coming from a party when I saw all that happening and decided to save you. why don't you come inside for a minute I will drop you home as soon as dad says it's okay to leave''

Precap:Who is this guy and is he telling the truth

The following 107 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaSShah786nehavashishubhiguptasonai-adricaCandy_jsSarah08tittu75sushlovedeepsikha09neetugarg123sravanthi93maanlvsgeetasmi123divyaraghanipreet.harmanMoon002nityaAngel.Khushithendral_111mans22bhakbhartifansanj1905PoonamTcutestarzgiaa5678pari_DDpari1689sanam1234upayal12pearl.whitekavya.sravya-eiya-CrystalSayamuskaan...Riti.kmaneetarshmansi.tripathifatema_007cutestar12gurudrishtijssooddreamymishti88shalinisaran89KasiKasilenageorgepreetymaaneetshristi1286pearlanjalisen85gurti30Nav2010ElienoreMGsnehapriyalovesiashalini_arshazariya123rsusmitaCherishhTia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39happydays30ritzy09ambbihaajennalicia212TeamMcSwarekHanishadevikiran_ratiimpoojavermaCuteStrawberryLittle_Mermaid.Padfoot_Prongslove2_somaTahitien-moonkabslockspriyasreepunam2712gill123mitzi11maaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fanmeena..seemamaryzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Mishu-sona-raimandy15Angel13jasika08aparna3011MonaSWriteslehrsanum23.OneDirection._BlackPearl_abinash079tamanna1391vrinda22Madhuri53singh24Downhillspvd.hayaat.Infinity.drrose31

anjalisen85 IF-Dazzler
anjalisen85
anjalisen85

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
niceClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel-ki-shona

Hanishadevi IF-Rockerz
Hanishadevi
Hanishadevi

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
omg...that must be sam's cheap planAngryAngry..maan never would done that.pls let the truth out soon..poor maaneet..CryCryCrypls cont soon.

angel-ki-shona

lovesia IF-Rockerz
lovesia
lovesia

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Love it graphics
P.S  from now onward my comment will be of one or two words
        as i will be busy in cousins marraige then my tests will start nd after that in march my exams will start
so plz cooperate with Smile 

angel-ki-shona

angel-ki-shona IF-Rockerz
angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovesia

Love it graphics
P.S  from now onward my comment will be of one or two words
        as i will be busy in cousins marraige then my tests will start nd after that in march my exams will start
so plz cooperate with Smile 
congratzzz for you cousin't wedding and good luck with you exams
.OneDirection. IF-Sizzlerz
.OneDirection.
.OneDirection.

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
res

angel-ki-shona

.OneDirection. IF-Sizzlerz
.OneDirection.
.OneDirection.

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
a parcel for mel from bloom --- ( pleaseee pleaasseee update ur os please ... )

angel-ki-shona

alicia212 IF-Rockerz
alicia212
alicia212

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
wow great story plz update soon
it's awesome story
thanks for the pm

angel-ki-shona

Go to top