Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My lost identity part 12 page 91 (Page 41)

angel-ki-shona IF-Rockerz
angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cherishh

Originally posted by mel420

Originally posted by mel420

Wooohooo...they say naa...jaise karni waisi bharni...in Maan's case it has come true...

I agree that Maan has hurt Geet but he was forced for this Marriage..from the beginning he was not interested in this proposal and Geet knows it...and now if every1 blames him completely..me just not liking itAngry..I feel Geet is equally to be blamed.

Now when Maan has realized his feelings and repenting his mistakes..why is she acting so weird...gosh she better have a good reason for it.

Wanting to know like all that how Maan fall in Love with Geet...and what made Geet to take this decision after that phone call...so just update the next real sooon to unveil this masaledaar dramaaa...waiting...waiting...

cherry if you forced to marry someone doesn't mean you can hurt someone, haina. and don't say anything to my geet neetho hmmm haan I will make maan marry vikramLOL 

oye mera matlab tha jab aapko aap ko patha tha ki the person whom u r getting married to doesn't love u and has said so clearly, but u still marry him knowing that he has been forced and except him to love u...is tooo much...arreee har insaan ka patience level hota hai yaar...aur humareee...angry young man ka kuch zyaada hi kum haiLOLWink...so how can u b so evil to take revenge...Angry...maan toh ek dum straight forward hai...kamaakaa aap Geet ki taraf ho...hmmpphhh...

Vikram Goshhh...u r too much...how dare u to even think like datLOL
hmm point phir bhi I love Geet unconditionalyLOL
no but the reason she is acting like this will be revealed in the next update

Love Geet but kept Maan as personal bodyguard...waahhh...kya zamaana agayaa...me dying for Maneet aur tum ho ki...Maan ko apne paas rakh liya as if Geet ignorance is not enough and u r just distancing them moreLOL

well Geet ki Deewani...This Maan ki drooler and deewani is waiting for the reason to b revealed and of course which says it clear that I am waiting for the next part...so jaldi...jaldi update kardo
I love them both na so ek ko apne paas rahka hai aur dusre ki deewani ka tag leh ke ghoomn rhi hoon. What I have to have of both something na aur haan stop drooling over him woh mera bodyguard kuch to sochTongueLOL

t_areeb IF-Sizzlerz
t_areeb
t_areeb

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
good to see the way she is treating him

and does she really hates him 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel-ki-shona

Madhuri53 IF-Stunnerz
Madhuri53
Madhuri53

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
So it was replaying the past events...first maan hurt geet and now geet hurt him alongwith her...
Waiting for precap
TFP
Cont soon

angel-ki-shona

-Mishu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mishu-
-Mishu-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
waiting 4 next part..

angel-ki-shona

CuteStrawberry IF-Sizzlerz
CuteStrawberry
CuteStrawberry

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
plz update

angel-ki-shona

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Same treatment...U deserve it Maan Babu ...Angry
 Poor Geet...Cry
 Waiting for d next blow...Smile

Edited by singh24 - 24 December 2012 at 11:26am

angel-ki-shona

angel-ki-shona IF-Rockerz
angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Part 5
Geet kitna dard diya hai mein tuhme. How could you take it all. I ain't as strong as you where. But I promise I will bring my old Geet back, even if it is the last thing I do. Yeh MAAN SINGH KHURANA KA WADA HAI.
Geet entered her room she shut her door and instead of crying she started laughing at her destiney. When she wanted him he didn't have time for her and now he was ready to take her on dates. But only if he knew it was far too late, because Geet was no more.Geet wasn't thinking. She logged on FB and messaged Maan.
Maan's phone beeped. He checked his message.
RIP GEET HANDA
22 MAY 2012
Tears made there way out of Maan's eyes. That was the date she called him last time, when he was in london. Maan closed his eyes and thought back to the time he started falling for Geet.
Past
Maan couldn't wait to leave India,it was like he was going nuts. Geet would shower him with attention all the time,which irked him till no extent atleast that is what he liked to believe.Whitout listen to what dadi had to say he rushed to the airport. Finally he would be Geet free. Sam was waiting for him she smiled at him. Going to London with Maan was a great chance for her to make Maan hers forever.
Finally arrived at London Maan expected to get some rest, he entered his house which he bought just before going to London. Sam and Maan had decided they would life here together, but in different rooms. Maan entered his room and trew himself on his bed. He closed his eyes, his head was hurting. Whenever he used to come home tired Geet used to be their. When he closed his eyes he always felt Geet's hand messaging his head and taking the pain away.He used to shove Geet's hand away, but she wouldn't leave and at the end Maan would give up and enjoy his head message.But today that didn't happened Geet didn't come to take care of him, a annoyed Maan yelled ''Geet , Geeet'' Hearing Maan screaming for Geet, Sam rusched inside his room.'' What happened Maan, why are you calling Geet''. Maan looked around he was in London, there was no Geet and why the hell did he need her anyway. What the hell was wrong with him.He looked at Sam who was waiting for a answer.''Well Nothing she was annoying me with her calls so I yelled at her before hanging up on her face''Maan lied. ''Annoying girl'' having said that Sam walked out of his room. When Sam left Maan sat on his bed he couldn't believe he was missing Geet no, he couldn't miss her. She meant nothing to him, NOTHING. He kept telling that to himself, untill he fell a sleep. After a couple of hours he woke up. He walked downstairs he was starving he would love to have one of Geet's delicious dishes. Specially her made Italian pasta. When he entered the kitchen there was no food. Maan was used to that Geet would come make food and leave. Looking around and finding not his favorite pasta Maan was about to yell again for her when his mobile buzzed. He looked at the caller id it was Geet.
''Where the hell are you, I am starving''
''JI''
''What ji, Geet I am hungry''

Geet looked at her caller id was this really Maan. Everytime she would make something for him. The next day he would tell her he doesn't want het to make her disgusting dishes. Geet smiled inwardly, a bit hope got awake in her. Maybe distance would tell him she did mean something in his life.

''Maan I am in India, how can I cook for you''

Maan ruffled his own hair what was wrong with him. He didn't care about Geet or her dahm food he told himself again.

''Whatever''

Maan hung up. Geet looked at the phone, she smiled and made some phone calls. Maan went to his gym and started excersing like a mad man. He hated the fact that Geet was dominating his thoughts. When he finshed excersing he forwarded his hand expecting Geet to give him botle of water. When that didn't happen reality again hit him hard. Geet would come and give him water, while he woud drink she would wipe his sweat away with a towel. Anger rushed through his veins. ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH. Just then when he was about to start excersing again he saw bottle of water. He smiled '' Geet'' . ''No sir Nakul, Geet Ma'am to India mein hai. She asked me to take care of you'' .In anger Maan trew the water botle aside and left for his room. He was going crazy thinking about Geet. After a while he came downstairs. Nakul was preparing Pasta for Maan. ''Who the hell are you''. ''Sir my name is Nakul, Geet ma'am send me to take care of you. Sir your pasta is ready'' ''Hmm''. That's it she meant nothing then a servent to me, maan told himself. He said down to enjoy his pasta. But when he started eating his yearning for Geet's pasta become more.This annoyed Maan to no extened. He stood up and went to his room. He mobile buzzed, it was Geet.
''WHAT''
''woh Maan''
''Talk''
''Have you had your dinner?''
''Haan thanks for sending your replacment and good to know that you know that you meant nothing in my life but a servant''

Maan hung up tears flew from Geet's eyes he always knew how the hurt her. Days kept passing like this Maan kept thinking about Geet and decided to ignore her. Days turned into months, while Maan kept torturing himself he hoped if he would ignore her he would forget her but alas. On Maan b-day 22 may 2012 Geet called his mobile number but as always he didn't pick up. She called the landline. Sameera picked up.
''Maan''
''No Sameera, what the hell do you want Geet''
''Sameera tum, what are you doing at Maan's place''
''I live her stupid, don' tell me you didn't know''

Geet became numb for a moment.Just then Maan came from behind and took the phone from Sameera.
''What do you want Geet'' Geet was to numb to reply.This angered Maan.''Ask your spy Nakul and he will tell you that me and Sameera live in different rooms, now tell me why did you call''

Sameera was shocked hearing Maan explaining Geet that they lhere was nothing between them. She had also noticed that whenever she tried to come close he would shove her away and he didn't chase girls like he used to. This angered Sam and she walked towards her room.

''Why did you call when you didn't want to say something. I told you na there is nothing between me and Sameera. And even when there is what the hell is your problem''
''Happy b-day Maan''

Before Maan could react Geet hung up, It was his b-day today she rememberd. A smile crept on Maan's lips. Wait what was he doing what was happening to him. Just then Sam came downstairs.'''Maan your changing''. ''Huh, what'' You are changing, I think your falling in love with Geet'' Sam expected Maan to deny but he walked upstairs in deep thought.This frustated Sameera to no extend. Maan sat in his room and kept thnking about the past events was he really falling in love, no he had already fallen in love. No matter what he did he couldn't forget Geet and he couldn't deny that he liked to hear her voice after a long time and the fact she rememberd he b-day mad his heart do flip flops. He was in love a smile crept his lips and he was ready to admitt.

Precap:What did really happen on 22 may 2012???Why is Geet that upset???Geet's version of 22 may 2012

Edited by mel420 - 27 December 2012 at 7:32am

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvanehavashishubhiguptaCandy_jsSarah08Aakshithatittu75neetugarg123angeljyotimaanlvsgeetsravanthi93divyaraghaniasmi123Acharya10PoonamTAngel.Khushithendral_111bhakbhartifanMoon002preet.harmanrizwanaqsanj1905CiaMaaneetsheetalahlawatcutestarzAameragiaa5678pari_DDpari1689payal12pearl.whitesanam1234ukavya.sravyaRiti.kmaneetarsh-eiya-CrystalSayaSphinxfatema_007mansi.tripathishalinisaran89preetymaaneetdreamymishti88jssoodgurudrishti286pearlanjalisen85lovebapu18gurti30Nav2010shristi1happydays30ramaheshajennambbiharitzy09TinkerBellakiran_ratiZohamaaneetmusic_girlTeamMcSwarekHanishadevisweetsampa39Tia-AFreeBirdCherishhlovesiashalini_arshazariya123dhakdhak22jasika08aparna3011lehrsanum23Angel13impoojavermakabslockspriyasreepunam2712gill123love2_somaLittle_Mermaid.-Mishu-Remya_PillaimaaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebflowers4umandymoresona-raimandy15seemamaryzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_abinash079Thabassum..tamanna1391vrinda22Madhuri53dolly10singh24spvdDownhill.hayaat.Infinity.

Tia-AFreeBird IF-Rockerz
Tia-AFreeBird
Tia-AFreeBird

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
TIA se bachna mushkil nhi na mumkin hai HA HA HA
Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile
 ME FIRST HAYEEE AFTER LONG WALA TIME
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
maanu ka vadda he will get his geet back
maanu ur TIA is with u in ur mission to get geet backWinkLOLLOL
bt past read karke na maanu me very angry
bt ots not my manu's fault also jaisa uskla life style tha ab settle hone mai time toh lagta hai na boss
maanu missing geet
every thing made him remember geet
n finally my buddhu realized his feelings
btwt happened on 12 may babaji
aisa kya hua jo geet ne itna tolrate kiya  phir suddenly aisa kya uff
kamini always left6 us at cliff hangerOuchOuch
waiting 4 more

Edited by tiakashyap - 26 December 2012 at 4:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanj1905angel-ki-shonapunam2712sona-rai

Go to top