Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 12
Everyone whistled that's when Maaneet realised that they where not alone. A annoyed Sam left the dance floor. While Geet blushed like crazy.The party went smoothly Sam decided to leave she knew it had no use to stay here. It was better to go home and decide what her next move would be. After a while the party was over and everyone went to their owns place. Maan carried Geet upstairs. Once in there room Maan heard dadi calling him, he left leaving Geet alone. When Maan left Geet came out of her dream land and realised there so called plan flopped. When Maan came back she stood up and walked towards him.

''Kya huwa Misty''
''Maan we forgot our plan''
''Plan???'''
''Maan remember we had decided to act all in love

Maan put his arm around her waist and pulled her near. Geet words got stuck in her mounth.

''Do you think we have to act in love Misty, because I think it cause neutrally''

He winked at her.Geet blushed hard, she hit his arm.

''Maan, aap bhi nah. We where supposed to see the effect of us be happy on nakul and Sam's face''

Maan let her go and smacked her head.

''Oh shit I forgot. But Geet it's all your fault''

Geet made a o-shope mounth.

''Excuse me how is it my fault''

Maan again pulled her near.

''If you look so breathtaking how am I suppose to concetrate on something else''

Geet felt so shy that she hid herself in Maan embrace. Maan smilled and hugged her tight. He decided he would put a dectective behind both Sam and Nakul but before that he would talk to yash. But now he wanted to enjoy the moment with his Geet. He carried her in his arms to the bed, while she blushed hard.

The next day Maan woke up to find no Geet next to him. He jumped out of his bed and rushed towards the washroom. After getting ready he made he way downstairs, he knew they where alone home dadi had told him yesterday that she was leaving and asked him to behave with Geet. So he wondered where Geet was in the morning he had also told Ramu kaka to make all the breakfast in the morning because he didn't want Geet to stress herself the first day itself. He heard Geet's voice coming out of the kitchen, she was singing he smiled. But what was she doing there. He entered rthe kicthen and was shocked to see that she was making breakfast. Where was ramu kaka he told him to make it didn't he.

''Geet what are you doing in the kitchen, and where is Ramu kaka''

Geet looked behind her.

''Good morning Maan''

Maan walked over to her and hugged her from behind.

''Morning Misty''

He kissed her cheek, while Geet became as red as a tomato''

''Misty where is Ramu kaka''
''Maan I send him way as I wanted to prepare breakfast for you''
''But Misty I didn't want you to do anything the first couple of months''
''But Maan I like doing stuff for you''

Maan smiled

''Acha ji''

Maan moved forwared and kissed her cheek, while Geet just looked down and smiled. After the breakfast Maanwas thinking of calling Yash he needed to hurry up with it, but at the other side he didn't want to stress geet either. Just then Geet walked into their room, she saw Maan in deep thought.

''Kya soch reh ho Maan''
''Nothing''
''Won't you tell your Misty''
''Nahi Misty it's nothing like that, I was thinking to call Yash and talk to him regarding what happened that night''
''Hmmm, shall I give you his number''

Maan nodded. Yash was thinking about Sam's expression the other night she seemed to be so jealous when she saw Maneet together and Maan was really looking in love. Maybe Geet was right, maybe it was Sam behind all this and not Maan. His Phone rang but Yash didn't hear it as he was in the gym thinking about all this. Just then he decided to keep a eye on Sam.

Maan looked at Geet.

''He is not picking up''
''It's okay Maan you can call him latter''

At the other side Yash came back from the gym he saw the missed call but ignored it as he had something more impoartant to think of he called up Sam, thinking to acusse her so he could hear her reaction, that would clear up things her persummed.

''Hello''
''Sameera I know you where the one who tried to ruin Geet on the night of Maan's b-day''
''What rubbish I never did anything. As a matter of fact I didn't even know that Maan tried to sell Geet off''

Yash smirked so Geet was right Sam was behind it.

''Acha Sameera if you didn't know then how did you know that, that night Geet was about to be sold off''
''Shut up, okay who are you''
''I am a police officer''
''Whatever you have no proof''
''h don't worry I have all the proof I need''

Yash hung up smirking all he needed to to his make Maneet here this convo then all would turn out fine. 
Sam was realising that there was no way out if not today then tomorrow everyone would figure out what she had done. She decided that before everyone would figure out she would make sure no-one would ever trust Maan either. She was ready to take a huge step which could be the end of her and Maneet's realionship.
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
it was sam yash saw it maneet romance sam thinking about something big

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice part..
maneet romance in air..
yash is thinking sam is behind geet
n he made her spill..
now what is her plan
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
iss sam ki toh main
she want to separate maaneet 
aww maaneet love in air 
geet cooking for maan nd maan romance 
yash have doubt on sam 
but now he got to know sam is behind all this 
what is sam upto 
what is she going to do
but jo bhi woh maaneet ka love humesha rahega
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sam k irade safal maat hone dena...plz maan n geet k beech phirse mu nehi hona chahiye...plz yash help dem...

superb n beautiful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
singh24 thumbnail

smiley: Smileyflowers - keystrokes: //flowers 

Maaneet moments r so sweet... Super onion smiley 043
   hmmm ... to Sam is behind all this...grrr Super onion smiley 035
   Maan ko bhi Sam per doubt hai...Super onion smiley 042
   Good going Yash... Super onion smiley 095
   Now this B**** is planing something  big...grrr Super onion smiley 068
   kya hoga...??? Super onion smiley 073

Infinity. thumbnail