u really done a  n  ...⭐️⭐️⭐️..

i just  ...really ...

update of urs dear...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ..

4 ur gr8 effort.dear..πŸ‘πŸΌ.

4 PM me...πŸ˜ƒ

tons of ..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.
lov,❀️
Tama

NOTE:  SOMEONE ASKED ME WHOM FAN I AM...THAT ANS IS ONLY SUMIT KUMKUM & HUSSAIN JUHI..NONE OTHER ANY OF RESENT ON TV..

angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 9
''Won't you tell me that you love me too''
Geet shook her head and hided herself more in Maan's embrace.
''Kyu, you used always tell me how you loved me to ap kyu nahi''

Maan pouted. Geet giggled.She freed herself from Maan and before Maan could react she ran from her own room. Maan smiled seeing a blushing and happy Geet. He promised himself to make her life extra special. He will make up for all the mistakes he made. She might have forgiven him, but he couldn't forgive himself that easy.While thinking about his jaan Maan walked out of the Handa haveli. He went to outhouse. He needed a to be at peace so that he could think what to do next.Maan walked to the garden and started to give the plants water. At the other side Geet was smiling thinking about what had happened between her and maan. While being in her own little dream world she went back to her room. She opened her closet and decided to pack her bags cause after the reception she would go to her Maan's place forever. A blush crept on her cheeks while thinking about being with Maan forever. While going through her stuff she found her blue hair spray. She bought it once. She smiled as she took it her hands. She sprayed her entire hair blue. She wore a withe sleave less top with blue jeans. She ran towards the outhouse. She knew only Maan was there. She looked at him as he was watering the flowers. She stood just behind him and ticked on his shoulder. Maan turned around. His eyes widened. Geet had blue hair.

''What the''
''Mein kaisi lagh rhi ho Maan''

Maan saw the naughty glint in Geet's eyes.A idea striked him.

''Well Misty you loook, hmmm lemme see you look''

Before Geet knew he grabbed the garden hose and made Geet all wet. The blue paint started coming off. Maan laughed out loud seeing her in thise cute blue wetty stateπŸ˜†. Geet made a huge O shape mouth.

''Maaan''

She whined. Maan laughed more he went with his hand through her hair get the dirty color out of her beautifull hair.Geet was all wet all her make-up was coming off to Maan took her in his arms and took her inside.Smiling he grabbed a towel and started drying her up. He rubbed the towel on her arms. All her make-up from her arms dissapeared. Maan eyes grew wide. Her arms where under the buises. Geet didn't know Maan had seen her bruises she was busy, muttering under her breath that thanks to Maan she looked like a mess. Maan's voice made her look up.

''Geet yeh kaisi huwa''

She looked at what Maan was referring too.Geet started fumbling.

''Maaan wo h it's no thing. Ha an Nottthinggg''

Maan made Geet look into his eyes.

''Misty tell you Maan the truth''

Geet looked down.

''Geet please, tumari khamosi meri jaan leh li ghi''
''Nahi Maan woh, the time I was trying to change you know aap se badla lehne ke liye. I hated when someone touched me. I used to come hom and scrab myself trying to clean myself bas woh that's why''

Maan closed his eyes in pain he hated himself more know.Geet didn't like to see Maan hurt and guilty. She slowly carresed his face.

''Maan please I can't take it when your hurt''

Maan's eyes swung open.

''Geet why do you love me so much Jaan, why. I don't deserve it''
''Maan did you tell me to do all this, nahi na''
''No I didn't but it my fault stop taking your Maan's side''
''Why shouldn't I take my Maan's side he is mine personal jerk lover. I will always take his side, samijhe''

A little smile came on Maan's face. He bend towards her arm and kissed the scars. Geet just closed her eyes tight. Then Maan looked up to her face he took her into a hug.

''I love you Geet''
''I love you too Maan''

Maan's smile grew huger. They both shared a long and tight hug. Before Geet went to the shower the clean herself up.Geet came out wearing a cute dress. Maan looked at her she looked so beautifull he walked towards her with a smile. He put his arounds her waist and pulled her towards him.He kissed her forhead. Geet closed her eyes, while a smile played on her lips.

''Geet''
''Hmmm''
''Misty, why did you color you hair blue''

Geet opened her eyes and put her head on Maan's chest.

''Felt like teasing you, but instead you teased me''

Maan smiled and held her tighter. He kissed on her hair and then freed her.

''Geet tomorrow is our reception''

Geet blushed, while Maan smiled seeing her blush.

''You should go''

Geet nodded and went home with a huge smile playing on her lips and her cheeks glowing.When geet left Maan started perparing for his little suprise for his Misty.Geet was busy packing her bag, when Rano knocked her door.

''Haan Ma''
''Geet yeh parcel aaya hai tere liye''
''Thanks''

When Rano left Geet opened the letter.

Meri pyaari Misty,

I want you to wear the dress I send you and be ready at 8.
Tell you parents you will come back home in the moring.
Tell them not to worry you will be with your Maan.
Now get ready love, your Maan is waiting.

Love,

Your Jerk lover

Geet was blushing. She felt over the top. She opened the packet Maan send her it was a beautifull red sari. A happy Geet got ready, she couldn't wait and be with Maan. But was was scaring her a bit was that why did he tell her to tell her parents that she will return kal subah. A nervous Geet went to her mom and told them what Maan had said. Mohinder was fuming and was against it but Rano pointed out that he was her husband. They finally agreed to let her go, though Mohinder was not all to happy about it but he has no choice then to agree. After he parents agreed geet rushed upstairs and gor ready. When she came downstairs tears formed in both her parents eyes. It must be after a couple of years that they saw Geet in a asian dress. Rano hugged her and wished all the best. While Mohinder told her that if anything was wrong she should call them immediately.Geet nodded. Just then they heard the bell rang. It was Maan's driver. Geet bid them goodbye and went to meet her Maan.

Precap:Think what is Mr.Khurana upto. The one who guesses right can ask Mel anythingπŸ˜‰.
ElienoreMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
Loved it...
.OneDirection. thumbnail
Lovely update sis 😊 omg !!! blue hair 🀣 reminded me of my dearie sis πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Loved maaneet scenes, geet all blushy blushy πŸ˜† Update sn sis πŸ€—
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Originally posted by: .bloom.

Lovely update sis 😊 omg !!! blue hair 🀣 reminded me of my dearie sis πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Loved maaneet scenes, geet all blushy blushy πŸ˜† Update sn sis πŸ€—

Hey he needed to see the scars but I didn't know how so I thought why not do what Mel didπŸ˜†
love you kiddo
.OneDirection. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mel420

Hey he needed to see the scars but I didn't know how so I thought why not do what Mel didπŸ˜†
love you kiddo

Wow u r intelligent πŸ˜‰ what abt d letter maan send ??
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...maaneet sooo cute... what is maan planning...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
what is going to happend next in your story
thanks for the pm
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How cute of them together!!!!
This time it is surely Maan or again somebody else playing with Geet????