Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

No Girl looks so innocent with any Shaitan(pics) (Page 7)

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

Thanks shahi for making the post bcoz when i saw the episode i was so tired couldn't concentrate much on dialoguesLOL...i just kept drooling over rk...i am going to re-watch the epi now...thanks for the dialogues and pics...wonderful post Clap

p.s. did you saw the new articles, madhu is sick and rk is going to take care of her, i hope rk realizes tht madhu was n't the one to sent those pics then i want rk to have born fire of those father and sonEvil Smile 

Thanks Neelu.
Aww my Neelu was tired, do not worry now you can watch episode. Ya RK is worth drooling specially when he was waliking in hospital playing with mobile. I was like wooo hooo total fida on him, love him Tongue.

{Ya I sam new article and also commented there wait I paste here for you what I commented

hmm Day Dreaming apni biwi ki fikar kar raha hai ab to sare kaam dhande chod ke uske paas bait jayega aur zabardasti dawa tusega kyunki agar wo bimar rahi to wo tane kise kasega, jhagda kise karega, bohat bore ho jayega bichara isliye now his first priority will be Madhubala's health ROFL(will see it what happens)
}
Ya even I want to see reaction of RK after he knows the truth of pics before doing anything to Baap-Bete I want him to show mercy on poor Madhubala to whom he is troubling so much in name of Trust.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neelum.drashti

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prava55663

Great post

Thanks and warm welcome to comment first time on my post Hug
Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

Thanks shahi for making the post bcoz when i saw the episode i was so tired couldn't concentrate much on dialoguesLOL...i just kept drooling over rk...i am going to re-watch the epi now...thanks for the dialogues and pics...wonderful post Clap

p.s. did you saw the new articles, madhu is sick and rk is going to take care of her, i hope rk realizes tht madhu was n't the one to sent those pics then i want rk to have born fire of those father and sonEvil Smile 

Thanks Neelu.
Aww my Neelu was tired, do not worry now you can watch episode. Ya RK is worth drooling specially when he was waliking in hospital playing with mobile. I was like wooo hooo total fida on him, love him Tongue.

{Ya I sam new article and also commented there wait I paste here for you what I commented

hmm Day Dreaming apni biwi ki fikar kar raha hai ab to sare kaam dhande chod ke uske paas bait jayega aur zabardasti dawa tusega kyunki agar wo bimar rahi to wo tane kise kasega, jhagda kise karega, bohat bore ho jayega bichara isliye now his first priority will be Madhubala's health ROFL(will see it what happens)
}
Ya even I want to see reaction of RK after he knows the truth of pics before doing anything to Baap-Bete I want him to show mercy on poor Madhubala to whom he is troubling so much in name of Trust.

by god these are true tom and jerry couple, and we all know no matter how mean they are to each other they just can't bear to see other sick...yeah, rk needs madhu to fight with himLOL  OMG i  am just loving DVD more day by day...i think now i have started taking them as madhu and rk rather as dd and vivan...

silent.desire

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolestsh

Thanks Neelu.

}

by god these are true tom and jerry couple, and we all know no matter how mean they are to each other they just can't bear to see other sick...yeah, rk needs madhu to fight with himLOL  OMG i  am just loving DVD more day by day...i think now i have started taking them as madhu and rk rather as dd and vivan...

Agreed with youThumbs Up well said

Aj tere bittuji ko miss kiya hoga na tune.

Edited by coolestsh - 06 September 2012 at 4:49am
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Nice Post Shahi

silent.desire

ankita24 IF-Sizzlerz
ankita24
ankita24

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
nice post..superbb episode...DVD expressions r so amazin..loving dem..Day Dreaming

silent.desire

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks Arnav and Ankita
SingMe2Sleep Senior Member
SingMe2Sleep
SingMe2Sleep

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
awesome post dear...

silent.desire

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index