Show's weakest aspect (Page 5)

pretstill Newbie
pretstill
pretstill

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
nd
Originally posted by Nu_Adu

Originally posted by sadumaneet

'i am so lazy bump to write anything but ur post make me write few things first u really need reality checks on tv serials u will find way too illogical things in tv serial so for me Madhubala is the most logical serial i ever seen on tv. second thing how can u accept 12 year boy to accept his mother second marriage and live life normally specially he were so closed to his father. ur right madhu and paddy would have seen more hurdles but ony in terma of financial thing madhu had brought up in more emotionally secure way were she had share happiness and love easily that makes her childhood beautiful not cruel like RK who lost his father at tender age were his innocence is snatched away with cruel reality. any way apana apana pov hota hai but what to do I am just completely disagree with u 

Kids younger and older than 12 experience parents getting divorced, separated and re-married to others every day.

But I know the makers will slowly shed more light on his past as the show progresses. I'm just saying right now I'm having trouble accepting his family into the story.

I must say I seriously dislike it  when an intelligent commentator is bullied on a thread by people who seem to equate critical viewing with this monster called 'bashing". The poster made cogent, well-argued points in a very polite, well-expressed and urbane manner. There are absolutely no grounds to try and coerce them into a retraction.

I love Madhubala, and I am sure so does the poster. That is why are here, to share our thoughts with others who like it too. But if we demand higher standards of writing, directing and production-- by offering constructive critical input, we should not be run off the forum for our trouble. However, if we the viewers send out a message that we will swallow any old bilge fed to us-- we are not doing any favours to anyone.
I am a writer myself, and I'd rather that my readers argue and debate with me on the world I have created for them, rather than to passively accept everything I churn out. There is zero creative satisfaction in that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu0-SD-0

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
We hope they should include some points from RK childhood like his step father mentally torture him he told his mother but she refused or don't believe or don't understand. because when kukoo said to rk mom that rk insulted him on set but never told her that he is also insulting him and never feel sorry for the accident, when she was crying he was smiling and said i don't understand what i done wrong with marry u, my son say u mom and he accept u but not rk he never accept me. i think they should show some tracks from rk childhood that he was torturing him and slowly slowly rk loose his trust on his mother and don't tell her that how kukoo teasing him or how he torture him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-capri

sadumaneet IF-Rockerz
sadumaneet
sadumaneet

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pretstill

nd

'i am so lazy bump to write anything but ur post make me write few things first u really need reality checks on tv serials u will find way too illogical things in tv serial so for me Madhubala is the most logical serial i ever seen on tv. second thing how can u accept 12 year boy to accept his mother second marriage and live life normally specially he were so closed to his father. ur right madhu and paddy would have seen more hurdles but ony in terma of financial thing madhu had brought up in more emotionally secure way were she had share happiness and love easily that makes her childhood beautiful not cruel like RK who lost his father at tender age were his innocence is snatched away with cruel reality. any way apana apana pov hota hai but what to do I am just completely disagree with u 

Kids younger and older than 12 experience parents getting divorced, separated and re-married to others every day.

But I know the makers will slowly shed more light on his past as the show progresses. I'm just saying right now I'm having trouble accepting his family into the story.

I must say I seriously dislike it  when an intelligent commentator is bullied on a thread by people who seem to equate critical viewing with this monster called 'bashing". The poster made cogent, well-argued points in a very polite, well-expressed and urbane manner. There are absolutely no grounds to try and coerce them into a retraction.

I love Madhubala, and I am sure so does the poster. That is why are here, to share our thoughts with others who like it too. But if we demand higher standards of writing, directing and production-- by offering constructive critical input, we should not be run off the forum for our trouble. However, if we the viewers send out a message that we will swallow any old bilge fed to us-- we are not doing any favours to anyone.
I am a writer myself, and I'd rather that my readers argue and debate with me on the world I have created for them, rather than to passively accept everything I churn out. There is zero creative satisfaction in that.
first u really need to read my reply on 4 th page second iam also sharing my pov if u read properly i also mention logical things only but if u think by showing completely disagreement iam running away so i tell u its really not what u think i don't need to defend this show as makers are already doing it and u really don't have to compare my post with bashing iam replying with much more ease and lastly i really don't care what u think about my post as long as iam truthful to my intentions . iam still not understood whats wrong in my post that u gave me such long lecture on writer and readers i hope ur clear with ur intetions one more thing why my reply is on stake when there are so many had replied with same manner ur answerable for this question  

Edited by sadumaneet - 05 September 2012 at 4:20pm
afsh4a IF-Sizzlerz
afsh4a
afsh4a

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Completely disagree. 

1. You can never predict how any human mind is going to react to a certain situation or how it is going to shape them as an individual. Rishabh has been shown as a hypersensitive 12 year old whose father's death's mystery is yet to be revealed - as his mom has mentioned ' that one super traumatic night' . He could not accept his mother's second marriage , had a terrible relationship with his step relatives and he became alienated. So, what you have today is basically a frustoo lost 12 year old locked in past. Besides , who knows Rishabh's whole story? Nobody. You have only seen it in bits and parts. 

2. Rishabh is living in his house , his father's  house as Kukku Bhatia mentioned. Why should he go anywhere? Its his house and he is putting up with them because of his mother. He is just paying back the blood bond. 

3. Yes, numerous industry wives move around like Rishabh's mom. And no, am not talking about immediate Bollywood. 

4. Creatives never justify Rishabh's behaviour - they just tell you where he is coming from and that his problem is a troubled lonely childhood. 

5. When Rishabh was in jail, the casting and the story points had not been locked, except Razaa Muraad. That is why you got the Bangkok excuse. 

The logics of the creatives are totally in place - its just that you perceive the situation with a different POV. 

yeah completely agree with you dear...well said..

we should just wait and watch...
...Smile

Maria-capri

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

nd

That's what I am always on the lookout for. Intelligent and constructive discussion. I don't like threads/posts full of young girls drooling over the main lead's looks and defending his every step and action just because he looks good (not referring to Madhubala here but IPKKND forum).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pretstill0-SD-0

pretstill Newbie
pretstill
pretstill

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

nd

That's what I am always on the lookout for. Intelligent and constructive discussion. I don't like threads/posts full of young girls drooling over the main lead's looks and defending his every step and action just because he looks good (not referring to Madhubala here but IPKKND forum).
0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
@ Nu_Du and Pretstill

I too love to discuss critical aspects of any show.
And in all openness, I have not seen the points that you mentioned as weak aspect because

1) the lack of information is to keep MB ignorant of RK;s background which makes her look totally prejudiced against RK. So that is an UP point for story moving forward.

2) The dawning of information in this way bowls over the viewer. So the suspense and thrilling element kicks in.

3) This is TRP game, so who know what sort of game runs the show. cannot honour or oblige it in pure fiction treatment.

4) This is daily soap. Everyday it is a different churning. if the family they introduced was not loved by the viewers they may as well send them off to Timbuktoo again.

5) Raza Murad is expensive for the show. So keep watching. From last two episodes, Sikander is shown as providing live updates over phone to him. So here comes cost-cutting ROFL

I guess, this is a wonderful feedback for now. 

I completely second your thoughts that critical commentary should not be termed as bashing and ardent fans need not attack us in fear that we will leave the show.
If the psychotic obsession of RK does not let him leave MB even if he hates her, how can our love for shows to watch it all comprehensive mode stop us watching the show just because we became critical of the show. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pretstillNu_Adu_sasi_gennyM

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

@ Nu_Du and Pretstill

I too love to discuss critical aspects of any show.
And in all openness, I have not seen the points that you mentioned as weak aspect because

1) the lack of information is to keep MB ignorant of RK;s background which makes her look totally prejudiced against RK. So that is an UP point for story moving forward.

2) The dawning of information in this way bowls over the viewer. So the suspense and thrilling element kicks in.

3) This is TRP game, so who know what sort of game runs the show. cannot honour or oblige it in pure fiction treatment.

4) This is daily soap. Everyday it is a different churning. if the family they introduced was not loved by the viewers they may as well send them off to Timbuktoo again.

5) Raza Murad is expensive for the show. So keep watching. From last two episodes, Sikander is shown as providing live updates over phone to him. So here comes cost-cutting ROFL

I guess, this is a wonderful feedback for now. 

I completely second your thoughts that critical commentary should not be termed as bashing and ardent fans need not attack us in fear that we will leave the show.
If the psychotic obsession of RK does not let him leave MB even if he hates her, how can our love for shows to watch it all comprehensive mode stop us watching the show just because we became critical of the show. LOL

I love your point number one. That is truly an 'UP' point as far as the story is concerned. They want Madhu to be shocked at discovering RK's true history and feeling remorseful for having such negative opinions about him. 

0-SD-0

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index