Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Show's weakest aspect (Page 4)

Foucaults-qalam Goldie
Foucaults-qalam
Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

During the scene when his mom made her entry, I was silently praying that they show his mom lives in another house and just came over to see him and discovers all this mess in his life... Confused
[/QUOTE]

I am still hoping Kukku and Co are there temporarily, having lost their own house to the debts accumulated by his directorial venture.SmileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Aduleelaa9

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadumaneet

'i am so lazy bump to write anything but ur post make me write few things first u really need reality checks on tv serials u will find way too illogical things in tv serial so for me Madhubala is the most logical serial i ever seen on tv. second thing how can u accept 12 year boy to accept his mother second marriage and live life normally specially he were so closed to his father. ur right madhu and paddy would have seen more hurdles but ony in terma of financial thing madhu had brought up in more emotionally secure way were she had share happiness and love easily that makes her childhood beautiful not cruel like RK who lost his father at tender age were his innocence is snatched away with cruel reality. any way apana apana pov hota hai but what to do I am just completely disagree with u 

Kids younger and older than 12 experience parents getting divorced, separated and re-married to others every day.

But I know the makers will slowly shed more light on his past as the show progresses. I'm just saying right now I'm having trouble accepting his family into the story.
Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Foucaults-qalam

During the scene when his mom made her entry, I was silently praying that they show his mom lives in another house and just came over to see him and discovers all this mess in his life... Confused
[/QUOTE]

I am still hoping Kukku and Co are there temporarily, having lost their own house to the debts accumulated by his directorial venture.SmileLOL
[/QUOTE]

Good one LOL
FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nu_Adu

'i am so lazy bump to write anything but ur post make me write few things first u really need reality checks on tv serials u will find way too illogical things in tv serial so for me Madhubala is the most logical serial i ever seen on tv. second thing how can u accept 12 year boy to accept his mother second marriage and live life normally specially he were so closed to his father. ur right madhu and paddy would have seen more hurdles but ony in terma of financial thing madhu had brought up in more emotionally secure way were she had share happiness and love easily that makes her childhood beautiful not cruel like RK who lost his father at tender age were his innocence is snatched away with cruel reality. any way apana apana pov hota hai but what to do I am just completely disagree with u 

Kids younger and older than 12 experience parents getting divorced, separated and re-married to others every day.

But I know the makers will slowly shed more light on his past as the show progresses. I'm just saying right now I'm having trouble accepting his family into the story.

Divorce and death is different... And human mind always react in different way... For example now... Your pov to me is confusing however its correct to you and my to you... But like you said lots yet to come...

Xx

sadumaneet IF-Rockerz
sadumaneet
sadumaneet

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

sorry but divorse and re marriages are not every day affairs in 90's its India if u remember i don't want to comment on current scinario of marriages i think u need time and little bit positive approach toward show it just had being 80  episode u can't expect cv's to reveal everything in one go 
0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pretstill] I agree. The writing has been very clumsy and downright bad when it comes to consistency. I am hoping, however, that the missing father son mom trio will somehow be linked to the Accident - which started the story. It is possile, even within the shambolic mess they have made of the back-story, to come up with a coherent case of Step!namoonas talking mom into leaving the country immediately after the accident, making sure she remains largey unaware of the jailtime etc until much later, when she makes her appearance. Presumably they could justify this by implying that RK has got the Step!namoonas out of trouble  before, and so the mom could be convinced that he would do so again and come through unscathed as always.

I am also hoping there is an interesting story of Kukku being a stealing partner ( repeated references by RK to thieves and swindlers) of the dad, who convinced the mom to marry him under some sort of duress (probably debt or a legal battle) or some such thing.

But there is NO justification for him tolerating relatives he despises in his home. None.
But I agree with you. Better to have created a strong story first rather than have to fix it retrospectively.

[/QUOTE]

Actually I am looking for answers since the day RK's mother made her entry. If you watch the scene carefully, behind the shocked mother standing against the wall watching his son, we see two servants actually pulling her two luggage cases inside. I was wondering since then if she was returning from an abroad trip or if she was just visiting RK. Agree that since RK doesn't talk to the mother, we don't get a chance to know where she is coming back from etc. And since the Bahu is new member, even she cannot ask that question as she was startled herself at actually seeing a LIVE Mother of RK. LOL

But still curiosity kills me. Where was the mother coming from with those 2 heavy luggage cases ? Did she go on Teerth Yatra when her hubby and step son went to Bangkok Question

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pretstillNu_AdugennyMleelaa9

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu0-SD-0sadumaneet

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry but I don't fully agree with your post dear. I know even in real lives, people in present are because of their past. What I'm trying to say is past matters.  RK is not angry because his mom remarried...but maybe something happened to him, we all know how manipulative kuku is, who knows what happened...children at rks young age, who lost one person who he was very close to him might turn aloof...

RK is attracted to Madhu somehow..Madhu is giving RK some goals and challenge in his otherwise boring and dull life..he doesn't realise it but she will change few of his negative things...you know few of my friends are studying minds of serial killers...it's their project, it's very interesting to know why they are what they are...I'm not trying to defend or justify any criminals, just saying, if something bad happens to me or my family, I wouldn't stop and thing, oh wait why did he do this, bla bla..but I'm just justifying rks character at the moment...he's a loner..he's got so much passion bottleted up inside, it would be so interesting to find out how much would he love a person. Don't you think? I wanna see his passion, fire, passiveness ...omg..even thing of it gives me goosebumps...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefsree.gattu0-SD-0

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index