FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

Completely disagree. 

1. You can never predict how any human mind is going to react to a certain situation or how it is going to shape them as an individual. Rishabh has been shown as a hypersensitive 12 year old whose father's death's mystery is yet to be revealed - as his mom has mentioned ' that one super traumatic night' . He could not accept his mother's second marriage , had a terrible relationship with his step relatives and he became alienated. So, what you have today is basically a frustoo lost 12 year old locked in past. 

2. Rishabh is living in his house , his father's  house as Kukku Bhatia mentioned. Why should he go anywhere? Its his house and he is putting up with them because of his mother. He is just paying back the blood bond. 

3. Yes, numerous industry wives move around like Rishabh's mom. And no, am not talking about immediate Bollywood. 

4. Creatives never justify Rishabh's behaviour - they just tell you where he is coming from and that his problem is a troubled lonely childhood. 

5. When Rishabh was in jail, the casting and the story points had not been locked, except Razaa Muraad. That is why you got the Bangkok excuse. 

The logics of the creatives are totally in place - its just that you perceive the situation with a different POV. 

I completly agree.. There still lot to come out.. And i so dont want tjis to go in super light speed. Is not a film. Its a daily show.

Yeah and we need to put that on a notice board  before people watch this show.LOL

You r so rit lol.
It irritates me sometime..
Have paitence :) 

Lol, i do keep patience  for the sake of respecting other person's POV but sometimes, you just have to raise your finger and point out stuff. LOL

Completly agree, 

We have to keep that in mind the story just started. Only 90 episode or so.

Bcs i still member geet in 70th episode the led were in love lol.. So i dont want that.. Not the same faith.. And here the story require to build up slowly.. Like Bv, DABH... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lola13

two first points are right.. but I feel it's still something to come.. we don't know the whole truth...

if not... then I will personally call RK a crybaby..who still can't accept that his mother married for his sake again.. even after 15 (?) years..  :p

about RK's mother clothes..

Rani's mother

=)

But those photos are from certain events or functions. I meant more like wearing sari and jewelry every morning and every day at home. But I could be wrong there, of course! 
silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Completely disagree. 

1. You can never predict how any human mind is going to react to a certain situation or how it is going to shape them as an individual. Rishabh has been shown as a hypersensitive 12 year old whose father's death's mystery is yet to be revealed - as his mom has mentioned ' that one super traumatic night' . He could not accept his mother's second marriage , had a terrible relationship with his step relatives and he became alienated. So, what you have today is basically a frustoo lost 12 year old locked in past. Besides , who knows Rishabh's whole story? Nobody. You have only seen it in bits and parts. 

2. Rishabh is living in his house , his father's  house as Kukku Bhatia mentioned. Why should he go anywhere? Its his house and he is putting up with them because of his mother. He is just paying back the blood bond. 

3. Yes, numerous industry wives move around like Rishabh's mom. And no, am not talking about immediate Bollywood. 

4. Creatives never justify Rishabh's behaviour - they just tell you where he is coming from and that his problem is a troubled lonely childhood. 

5. When Rishabh was in jail, the casting and the story points had not been locked, except Razaa Muraad. That is why you got the Bangkok excuse. 

The logics of the creatives are totally in place - its just that you perceive the situation with a different POV. 

Agreed with you Poco same hereThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFireeTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Yeah, MB's pace is quite close to BV and DABH. I loved the build up of Sandhya and Suraj in DABH. Slow and beautiful. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo-brokensoul-FireSafireFireemysteriousmilli

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

Completely disagree. 

1. You can never predict how any human mind is going to react to a certain situation or how it is going to shape them as an individual. Rishabh has been shown as a hypersensitive 12 year old whose father's death's mystery is yet to be revealed - as his mom has mentioned ' that one super traumatic night' . He could not accept his mother's second marriage , had a terrible relationship with his step relatives and he became alienated. So, what you have today is basically a frustoo lost 12 year old locked in past. Besides , who knows Rishabh's whole story? Nobody. You have only seen it in bits and parts. 

Thank you. Kya karein, sawaal uthaaya jaata hai, toh jawaab toh dena hi padta hai, boss. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree-brokensoul-

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolestsh

Completely disagree. 

Thank you. Kya karein, sawaal uthaaya jaata hai, toh jawaab toh dena hi padta hai, boss. LOL

but you give a perfect answer really a matured one. Good its a serial and one should keep this in mind there will be flaws but then its okkk ignore karne layak hai to ignore karo popcorn khao aur maze uttao

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFireemysteriousmilliTheBlackJaguarleelaa9

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu.SmokeySilence.stressreliefdesait0-SD-0Courageous_LeoFireSafireFiree-brokensoul-silent.desiremysteriousmilliTheBlackJaguarleelaa9

sadumaneet IF-Rockerz
sadumaneet
sadumaneet

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
'i am so lazy bump to write anything but ur post make me write few things first u really need reality checks on tv serials u will find way too illogical things in tv serial so for me Madhubala is the most logical serial i ever seen on tv. second thing how can u accept 12 year boy to accept his mother second marriage and live life normally specially he were so closed to his father. ur right madhu and paddy would have seen more hurdles but ony in terma of financial thing madhu had brought up in more emotionally secure way were she had share happiness and love easily that makes her childhood beautiful not cruel like RK who lost his father at tender age were his innocence is snatched away with cruel reality. any way apana apana pov hota hai but what to do I am just completely disagree with u 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark_Passion.SmokeySilence.stressreliefdesaitMyAngelAbhay0-SD-0sree.gattuForeverForUCourageous_LeoMaria-capri-brokensoul-FireSafireFireeTheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilliMR.KooLleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index