Looks like Anjali has one more brother :)

Posted: 11 years ago

This post on a forum reminded me of Anjali.. I feel "Michael P" is Anjali's lost brother.. They are so similar in dealing with their cheating spouses !!!

I want to scream - "For heavens sake - focus on the cheating wife... and the leaking marriage..not the motorcycle you psycho!"

😉😉 ðŸ˜†
Edited by ipkkndholic - 11 years ago
😆 LOOOL...

These are people, who realize, and get scared of the reality of the situation...They then proceed to look at completely unimportant things, until it forces thier mind to rid of the only real matter, of why they were first there.

Observe, Anjali - the male version...PART 2.

While typing all this...All I could remember was the engagement ring scene, between Anjali and Shyam...*Sigh*...

And I was the fool that thought she would continue being suspicious, after Shyam's not-so-convincing, acting...
Edited by Mountainbreeze7 - 11 years ago
So in reality Anjali type persons r very much present then...
Originally posted by Mountainbreeze7

😆 LOOOL...

These are people, who realize, and get scared of the reality of the situation...They then proceed to look at completely unimportant things, until it forces thier mind to rid of the only real matter, of why they were first there.

Observe, Anjali - the male version...PART 2.
Oh ! It took me while and I read it couple of times before I could really understand that the last question was in continuation !! What a behavior !! I was literally Rolling on the floor.. and had to share.. But I agree with you - this is characteristic behavior.. its just I had never seen a real-life example.. 😆

Originally posted by Mountainbreeze7

While typing all this...All I could remember was the engagement ring scene, between Anjali and Shyam...*Sigh*... And I was the fool that thought she would continue being suspicious, after Shyam's not-so-convincing, acting...

Even I was fooled by that.. there were numerous instances - when she was at GH with Shagun for Payal and when she called, the phone rang in GH... and she looked suspicious.. and so on..
I hope it will be used some day.. 😲 Edited by ipkkndholic - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rini_kat

So in reality Anjali type persons r very much present then...
Looks like it.. may be they built a character based on some psycological analysis.. But that post is really funny... I mean I sympathize with that guy.. but can't help laugh at it too.. 😃
🤣 that was a good one!!!
Originally posted by MaddyAddy

🤣 that was a good one!!!
😉 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
😆😆😆  Edited by arshy4ever - 11 years ago
I read the posts three times because it was too serious issue and at end ...confusion . I thought that missed the line read the line and confusion still there, then read that para again confusion still there and I read from start...he was thinking about his motor bike...he hid there for what?
TFS.
Originally posted by arshy4ever

😆😆😆 
😛