Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Hi - New here and have a question

Adhyaay-Chapter Groupbie
Adhyaay-Chapter
Adhyaay-Chapter

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Hi,

This is my first post in this forum. Started watching PV quite recently. Just wanted to know why everyone in PV thinks this bua character is so important to please. Why does Arti think that she's answerable to this bua, who seems to be asking her more questions that people who have every right to!

Ma-in-law does not ask as many questions as bua, dad-in-law seems to be a sweetheart, Vidhi is super cute, and Yash is unquestioning (he's a bit unhinged right now, but he wasn't always that way). So, why does Arti think its necesssary to answer every question that bua asks? Can't she tell her that she isn't answerable to her? Can't she, in a polite, sanskaari way,
shut her up?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Artemis_1122Inkpen4877jojo1986ashGC_arjans1970luv_lvndrnirmalac99ladyBgudkholitaPuvZvillager00pickachu

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
welcome to pv forum and don't say anything about aarti like that ok she gives all the queston that bua asking for her because she bua is an old lady and she is a nice girl that's why she don't want to hurt anybody next time don't say anything badAngry about aarti we love her Embarrassedsooo much ok and hope youenjoy hereLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Adhyaay-Chapter

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
LOL dear, Buaji is the nosiest character in the serial and she is the one doing detective works for all of Aarti's mistake.. I don't know how far have you watched PV but it seems her jealousy stemmed from the fact that, according to her, PaS denied her the right for remarriage so why should she allow Yash or Aarti to enjoy remarried life.. As for the reason why does aarti have to answer Buaji, her interrogation is happening infront of the other female family members and so she has to reply. Otherwise, they will take her silence for guilt. In some confrontations, Aarti does manage to shut her up wisely but this time, she is being grilled badly and it seems that the PaS who use to be on her side has gone mum with the accusations..Ouch So the fight is one against allCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Adhyaay-ChapterInkpen4877ladyBgudrutu83PuvZ

Artemis_1122 Senior Member
Artemis_1122
Artemis_1122

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

you're not the only one wondering about that. ughh... I am seriously sick of all the screen time dedicated to this character. I'd rather have G3 or anyone else interrogating Aarti than this Bua. she's beyond irritating. Aarti could try to stop communicating with her but that won't shut her up. we need team work from everyone in the family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Adhyaay-ChapterladyBgud

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I love Bua!! LOL She makes PV funny with her antics and i love it when she is bashed by Aarti and Papa Scindhiya LOL I love her like I hate her! LOL if you understand what I mean! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Adhyaay-ChapterladyBgudashGC_arja

Adhyaay-Chapter Groupbie
Adhyaay-Chapter
Adhyaay-Chapter

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Thank you all for the responses and apologies for being so late in responding. Had an Internet problem right after creating this post Ouch

@kslovers: My dear, I too am an Arti fan. You got me totally wrong if you think I am saying bad things about her. I cannot stand Bua, and keep wondering till when Arti will take all the insults. Especially from a character like bua who should ideally be on a pilgrimage for the rest of her life. Arti's being good is a disadvantage to her when it comes to this bua character. (PS: I really like your tagline.)

@villager00: I haven't watched too much of PV. Earlier, I would watch random episodes. Its only during this Mumbai trip track that I started following the story in earnest. I agree with both the points you made, but the pure hatred in her eyes and voice make her character more tough to handle. She's constantly hollering! If I were to see such a character every day of my life, I'm not sure what I would do!

@Artemis_1122: Good to know you feel the same way. She really gets way too much footage. The family, I think, will rally around soon. Have also been trying to understand Gayatri, but haven't been able to make up my mind about her. She's easily swayed by bua, but yet, seems to come across as harmless. Need to see previous epis, I guess. Or read some of the discussions.

@Loveforlife: Yes, totally get you LOL Hope some your love for bua rubs off on me! Some day, hopefully, I'll be able to laugh at her like you are able to Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Artemis_1122ladyBgud

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adhyaay-Chapter

Thank you all for the responses and apologies for being so late in responding. Had an Internet problem right after creating this post Ouch

@kslovers: My dear, I too am an Arti fan. You got me totally wrong if you think I am saying bad things about her. I cannot stand Bua, and keep wondering till when Arti will take all the insults. Especially from a character like bua who should ideally be on a pilgrimage for the rest of her life. Arti's being good is a disadvantage to her when it comes to this bua character. (PS: I really like your tagline.)

@villager00: I haven't watched too much of PV. Earlier, I would watch random episodes. Its only during this Mumbai trip track that I started following the story in earnest. I agree with both the points you made, but the pure hatred in her eyes and voice make her character more tough to handle. She's constantly hollering! If I were to see such a character every day of my life, I'm not sure what I would do!

@Artemis_1122: Good to know you feel the same way. She really gets way too much footage. The family, I think, will rally around soon. Have also been trying to understand Gayatri, but haven't been able to make up my mind about her. She's easily swayed by bua, but yet, seems to come across as harmless. Need to see previous epis, I guess. Or read some of the discussions.

@Loveforlife: Yes, totally get you LOL Hope some your love for bua rubs off on me! Some day, hopefully, I'll be able to laugh at her like you are able to Big smile

oh i am really sorry if i hurt you but you know what when i heard anything wrong about people who i love them most so i can't stop myself  and if i hurt you so please soory Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Adhyaay-Chapter

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index