Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

some points I noticed today :)

seriallover_OMG Senior Member
seriallover_OMG
seriallover_OMG

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Well here are some points that made me love RK:-

-> Usne jab photos dekhi to usse gussa to bahut aaya but usne madhu ko le jakar kamre me band kar diya but jyada kuch nahi kaha.

-> He loves scaring her but never really hurt her like one time he said ki agar usne uski parvarish par saval uthaya to vo uske sar pe bottle mar dega but usne aisa nahi kiya,usne madhu ke sar pe bottle nahi phodi

-> usne madhu ko bola ki vo uski ma se maafi mang lega but ye photos nahi chapni chahiye newspaper me varna vo usse jaan se mar dega.Photos chapne ke baad bhi usne madhu ko jyada kuch nahi bola
aur sidha hospital pahuch gaya.

-> yad hai vo dialogue:-

"agar mujhe yaad karne ke alawa koi aur kaam kar rhi ho band kar do.Aur bhaagkar apne pati ke paas aa jao."

And when madhu tried to stop hm from hurting malik, he didnt like being touched.GREAT,matlab madhu ko vo touch kare but madhu usse touch na kare.

-> When he said:- "vada toda hai tumne,dhoka diya hai,mujhe dhoke se sakht nafrat hai." IT was more like-"you are my wife,how could you betray me like this"

Conclusion:- Rk kabhi bhi madhu ko hurt nahi kar sakta,na hosh me, na behoshi me.Vo jankar madhu ke relatives ko pareshan karta hai taki vo pareshan ho but hamesha ek distance rakhta hai.All in all he respects women...He never crosses his limits...

In today's episode I was shocked to see that he scolded madhu in front of his family. I mean koi apni mom ke aage,,,i mean kafi jyada close dikhaya tha yr, mummy ke aage to sharam karo RK...But I like his BOLDNESS

Hehehehehe,,,I love them...

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_sonyrenuka11sweetntashaPWIRKmariyakamrannishsweetsMeena1428sarita23aan-rishSnakeEyesangelarafgennyMRaDMG25lara3110manid--Rose--abhaylovepia-BreakingDown-PRAGDkahkashansakinaafsh4a_Sparkles_manesha76kirti_fijiEternal_Stud-chrys-leelaa9

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
yes I agree usko puri umead thi madhu uske saath vishvas ghat nahi kare gi...RK ek aisa Insaan jis ko pyaar nahi mila har koi nafrat karta hai woh dikhaway ki zindegi jeeta hai .uske azoo bazoo sab dhoke bazz log hai ...jo srif usko istemal karte hai..EK madhu hi hai jo use apni lagti hai...
rasika123 Newbie
rasika123
rasika123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
What RK did to Madhu was also dhoka, he faked his apology to Madhu and promised Trishna a song with him..., then he published his photos with Madhu without her knowledge...all his game plan was a BIG DHOKA ...he  manipulated her all the way till now ... broke her engagement . He can't say that he hates DHOKA ...he has no rights to say that. If he hates betrayal...he shouldn't have done it in first place.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272nitya

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasika123

What RK did to Madhu was also dhoka, he faked his apology to Madhu and promised Trishna a song with him..., then he published his photos with Madhu without her knowledge...all his game plan was a BIG DHOKA ...he  manipulated her all the way till now ... broke her engagement . He can't say that he hates DHOKA ...he has no rights to say that. If he hates betrayal...he shouldn't have done it in first place.
RK koi comentment nahi di madhu ko woh jobi kay madhu ne jail bahja tha uska badla tha par yeh madhu ne promised kiya tum meri maa se maaffi mango mein photo published nahi karogi par published hogi isleye dhoka kaha.

Edited by kahkashansakina - 05 September 2012 at 1:47pm
abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Yes after commetment he help for malik treatment, never done DHOKA after marriage he can refused his commetment but he don't. before marriage whatever they both done each othe was wrong. but know we also understand madhu did not done any think she also got DHOKA or shock on the publication of the pictures. but what we do madhu always believe on unknown or strangers like mukund now kooko without knowing that who is helping her and why?
rasika123 Newbie
rasika123
rasika123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasika123

RK koi comentment nahi di madhu ko woh jobi kay madhu ne jail bahja tha uska badla tha par yeh madhu ne promised kiya tum meri maa se maaffi mango mein photo published nahi karogi par published hogi isleye dhoka kaha.

Edited by kahkashansakina - 05 September 2012 at 1:47pm

after he printed Madhu's fake lovetory and photos with him, he told to Madhu and her father that he will clarify to media and it's all wrong ...but what he said in his press release was totally against it ...he has lied to her many times and that's what I called dhoka, he had also promised her to do something and did something else to destroy her image in public.
SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Nice Post
_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
AgreeThumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index