India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

VD: the real RK (without the drama)

Foucaults-qalam Goldie
Foucaults-qalam
Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

VD 's performance improves every single day . For me, he makes the show. I like Drashti—she is a spontaneous and v beautiful actress, but by all the gods, VD has really made this show his own.   I used to marvel at the occasional instance of a superb micro-expression or timing before, but now I find myself spellbound by his nuanced dialogue delivery after every single episode. His variation in pitch and tone is utterly entrancing. Try listening to just his voice-- without the visuals, and it becomes even more obvious. The more he grows in confidence and trusts in his instincts, the better he will become. To me, he has the potential to be not just a real life RK, but a real life SRK

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uEccentricloveV4o9rbmystery93ayushiishshabi8sunu123..PlayfulKiss..prema_ksorchid70RaapunzalRams3697SiMi615arunsunita_gmAbhayangelCourageous_LeoMyAngelAbhaymanid0-SD-0--Rose--sree.gattuForeverForUabhaylovepiaBeing-HumanFireSafireFireeMaria-capriSheDevilEvIlNeSs_RoCkZBefikreCoeur2PsychoFMSsilent.desireEternal_Studleelaa9MR.KooL

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I agree wid u.Vivian is superb in Madhubala.Basically he is brand 4 this serial .Frm his expressions to his dialogs 2 his luks everything seem perfect 2 meEmbarrassed
Nice post

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..MyAngelAbhay0-SD-0sree.gattuForeverForUCourageous_Leoleelaa9

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushiish..PlayfulKiss..0-SD-0sree.gattuCourageous_LeoMaria-capri

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..0-SD-0Courageous_LeoMaria-capri

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
really me too don't like SRK OR SK, I only prefere to see or deadly love to see VIVIAN OR RK.ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..0-SD-0sree.gattuCourageous_Leo

arshi95 Groupbie
arshi95
arshi95

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
omg!! i love how he is.. he is just amazinggg!!! u knw i never was a big fan of him during PKYEK but during madhubala omg.. i just love/ adore him!!!!! Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuCourageous_Leo

Foucaults-qalam Goldie
Foucaults-qalam
Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Hello professor ji... I agree with you VD is amazing... Day Dreaming But why does he have to be like SRK ? Confused SRK is like a flop actor to me... It's not because people like him he is a good actor Confused He has only few memorable movies... But there are many other actors who are really talented Thumbs Up But still I want him to ben unique not a copy of any other actor LOL
Haha. Like SRK in the manner in which SRK bestrides the world like a colossus. I meant his stature rather than any other particular aspect. I mean, they could never be comparable in other aspects-- SRK is very, um, homely looking, while VD is hot like woah!

Edited by Foucaults-qalam - 05 September 2012 at 2:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo0-SD-0

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Disagree with you, Vikrant! Thumbs Down For me both DVD, writers, and PH make the show for me not just VD!

BUT I agree with VD as RK. VD is doing awesome Job!:D

Edited by Cutieee1992 - 05 September 2012 at 2:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SnakeEyessree.gattu_Sparkles_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index