(FF)The Haunting Past Pt 1 Pg5

AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyaa Guys!🤗

I am not new here but not many of you know me :p🤓

Right now, i guess my name is more than enough for you guys to get familiar with me :p We ll do more of introductions once i have ample of time to chat with you guys 🤣
I am Jasmine. 

So before posting the prologue i have a few rules :p

This FF is completely different from the show and will have minimum characteristics that are shown there. It's a complete Arhi fiction with one villain and as far as I have envisioned this, I don't think I'll add in any new character.

I don't have any problem with how many likes and comments I get for this FF but for the one's who will comment, I would love if you leave a detailed comment. This FF is intense, dark, and romantic so I have to juggle and bring out a balanced chapter which is a tedious job. And the least I can expect is a detailed comment on how are you guys liking the FF.

If the story isn't clear to you, please wait for a few more chapters as I am sure it will definitely clear out a lot of your doubts. Or feel free to bug me on facebook or here with your queries! 

PM's wont be sent everyday or along with every update. They will be either sent after 3 updates or on a Sunday, If I am free. So the best way to keep yourself updated is to keep this FF in your "My Posts" and I ll update the title with the chapter and page number so that you get an idea that this has been updated. And I don't have a specific PM list, so buddy me and I ll send you the PM, whenever i do :p

Till 1st October, the Updates wont be regular as i have my exams. I could have started it after my exams but the writer's bug in me couldnt wait to share it with y'll 

You can also find my writings HERE and can interact with me on my PAGE:) 

Edited by jasminedayal - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelicDesires thumbnail
Prologue

Arnav, you really don't need to do that! He's gone now and I am sure he has learnt his lesson. Said Khushi, caressing his hair.

Dammit Khushi, why can't you realize how grave the situation is?? He attacked you, took away my family, shunned me out of my house and hasn't left a stone unturned to over power our business. I can't forgive him, I'll make sure he pays for every single sin he committed. Arnav howled without noticing the silent tears in Khushi's eyes.

Even I want him to be punished Arnav, I really do but I don't have any energy left in me to face that scoundrel. I want him to be punished for the betterment of Tanisha. I can't see her in pain…  After you, she is the only one who understands my pain, who knows how hard my life has been! Arnav, what will we do? What if he comes back and tries harming my Tanu?? Arnav, lets go away from here, away from all tensions and re establish your company in a much better way! Khushi placed her hands on Arnav's cheeks and pleaded.

Khushi, we will face him together, and no one can even think of harming Tanu.

Khushi knew she is safe with Arnav and that he will do everything to save Taanu from the wrath of the scoundrel.

She hugged him

He kissed her

They smiled.

AngelicDesires thumbnail

INDEX

Prologue:-  Click Here

Chapter 1:-Click Here

Edited by jasminedayal - 11 years ago
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Im the first one
N i love the prologue great one !!!
I want to knw more abt it its Intresting i cnt wait fr the 1st chapter
Im a bit confused thought
M siham from Facebook :PEdited by SiRul - 11 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Woow, Interesting 😳
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice One Jasmine.
iam Nicita. I changed My Username.
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii
Congrats in da new ff
Interesting start
R ArHi talking about Shyam
Who is Tanu
Is she ArHi's daughter
Can't wait 4 da rest
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome prologue nice very interesting can't wait to  read more thanks for the pm

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey great that u r writing an arhi ff and you say it will be dark!!! Who s tanu?? Khushi s daughter?? Thanks for the pm:-)
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Interesting prologue Jaz...cant wait to read the rest!!!!👏