Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

wat a performance AK wooph:D daubara shadi;} (Page 2)

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Just saw the episode ...

Hitler mom ka Churchil Beta ...bilkul sahi Mata Ji logon par humesha aise he dhamkiyan kaam aati hain.

But now I am worried for poor Shivani , such Moms never leave any stone unturned to make their bahu's life hell ...coz they feel their favourate son has been robbed away by some kal ki chhokri.

Some Moms are very possessive about their  sons so much so that they cannot even bear their son listening more to their wives ...as I see in this serial Sahil's mom seems to be one of them ...

God Save Shivan
i

Hai my Sahil is going to be dulha once again am dying to see him in dulha dress he looks so royal in it

Arhina dear pls AK tak mujh adnaa se an ka ek message pahuncha de pls...tell him to wear classy shirts...as the rangeela tapori shirts he is wearing now dont suit him at all...

AK has an aura to carry smart formals and smart  t- shirts and high neck casuals...right now his dressing is just a blunder...

.I know he is trying to potray middle class youngsters but yaar i too belong to such family and my brothers wear more claasy things then the mubai driver types clothes AK is being given to wear.

I love  AK ...am ready bear him anyways but no more in rang birangi shirts like colorful  parrot ...he is better in fati hui jeans and white  or black shirt

Edited by shana0127 - 06 September 2012 at 5:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Yh epi was really good you have to blackmail to get ur way

luved SahilBlushing I'm jealous of Shivani she has Sahil... Rajlaxmi is evil I dont like her... she agreed coz she loves Sahil too much  hes her favourite but she still hates Shivani ...she didnt even speak to her properly oh well Sahil is there with her Sasuma ka toh kaam hai bahu ko hate karnah... Looking forward to todays epi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishShanUlas

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerashish

hayyee ashu nay kia acting ki ha maza a  gaya ha Wink sahil ki hitler 

maa ko aisay hi line pr laya ja sakta tha LOLkun kay us kia maa 

dhamki wali language zada achay say samajti ha LOLufff sahil fir say 

dulha banay ga  yuppiiee Dancing hayyee ab tou sahil or bi mast lagay ga 

dulha ban kay Day Dreaminglakin thora dar bi ha kay sahil ki mom maan gaye 

han itni jaldi kahin woh sahil ki shaadi may koi garbad tou nhn krnay 

wali han Confusedjis say sahil hud shivi ko apni patni mannay say inkar 

kr daye Confusedhaye aisa khuch na ho Ouchab SS sath may ho jain Embarrassed

dun wry shaadi hojaegeee mehndi haldi shaadi sab hoggaa
uuff cnt wait to c wht AK WEARSSS
ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Just saw the episode ...

Hitler mom ka Churchil Beta ...bilkul sahi Mata Ji logon par humesha aise he dhamkiyan kaam aati hain.

But now I am worried for poor Shivani , such Moms never leave any stone unturned to make their bahu's life hell ...coz they feel their favourate son has been robbed away by some kal ki chhokri.

Some Moms are very possessive about their  sons so much so that they cannot even bear their son listening more to their wives ...as I see in this serial Sahil's mom seems to be one of them ...

God Save Shivan
i

Hai my Sahil is going to be dulha once again am dying to see him in dulha dress he looks so royal in it

Arhina dear pls AK tak mujh adnaa se an ka ek message pahuncha de pls...tell him to wear classy shirts...as the rangeela tapori shirts he is wearing now dont suit him at all...

AK has an aura to carry smart formals and smart  t- shirts and high neck casuals...right now his dressing is just a blunder...

.I know he is trying to potray middle class youngsters but yaar i too belong to such family and my brothers wear more claasy things then the mubai driver types clothes AK is being given to wear.

I love  AK ...am ready bear him anyways but no more in rang birangi shirts like colorful  parrot ...he is better in fati hui jeans and white  or black shirt

u wonmt believe buh av already suggested him ehehe hopefullyy he'll lsn to ma wishh
wil pass it on again k al ur fanss requetsing tis nah only meSmileGOD SAVE SHIVI NW OR SAAHIL B HAINAAAWink

ShanUlas

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Yh epi was really good you have to blackmail to get ur way

luved SahilBlushing I'm jealous of Shivani she has Sahil... Rajlaxmi is evil I dont like her... she agreed coz she loves Sahil too much  hes her favourite but she still hates Shivani ...she didnt even speak to her properly oh well Sahil is there with her Sasuma ka toh kaam hai bahu ko hate karnah... Looking forward to todays epi

yeshhh saahil hainaa apney shivvii ko protect keregaaa
lucky gal na ahaha dun b jealous think urslf at her plcLOL
suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
It was very funny when Sahil said to his mom in one of the supposingly serious and emotional scenes "Aap abhi bhi gusse mein PHOOLI lag rahi hai" where the phooli sounded like obese

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

It was very funny when Sahil said to his mom in one of the supposingly serious and emotional scenes "Aap abhi bhi gusse mein PHOOLI lag rahi hai" where the phooli sounded like obese

ahaha yeshh his dialogues r soo funnyy n v shweett refreshign n nycheeeClap

suresh555

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index