Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
He didn't want them to know that he came at the time the sagai was going on that's why he lied.He thought if they knew that he was loitering around since the time of sagai they would be evn more angry with him.So just to escape he lied.And confessed the truth only after he was caught.
How I wish he would think properly before he opened his mouth!

mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Suchi , I know he is a lier, slime bag, MCP etc..etc..., But there is only one thing he can't do without Gauri Coercing him is manipulation. He is not capable of doing that Woh kya hai na Gauri mataji ne toh MS karne k baad gyan arjit kiya hai aur Dharmic roop se Planning and plotting against ppl wali chalbazi sikhne wali Gauri ki Anteryami Mummy devi bhi hain. But poor Jaggu usne toh na MS kiya aur nahee Koi darmik aur adhyatmik manipulation seekha kyonki Sumitra thaheri chulhe chauke wali.😆

He lied because he was scared that if I (J) will tell them that I was in sagai toh phir sab naraz ho kar bura maan jayenge aur maaf nahee karenge.