India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Now I understand why Jagya started with a lie

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
With much contemplation I was wondering WHY did he lie in the first place...
There was no real reason for it. It was not as if he was hiding something that he did...

Then it hit me...

Anandi is the weakness of Singhs...

The first thing he said was after I fought with myself I came here ( indicating..he has gotten some kind of self realization out of his own accord)

and the next reason he quotes is he came specially to talk to Anandi...

(thinking that if he mentions Anandi and that he wants to talk to her.. i.e. apologize to her.. for his wrong doings etc. things would change)

He was hoping that he can have a very smooth start towards his forgiveness, melting the singhs by doing what they all always wanted...that is , for Jagya to ask forgiveness from Anandi.

And once he did that , he would be a shoo in- to their softer side.

He thought he would act as if he did not know about Anandi's sagai ..so they would not question his coming and think that he honestly came just to apologize to her.

That SLICK man... selfish , #@$(*#$ did not count on DS already knowing about him being at the Sagai...and putting two and two together...about Jagya's halat now..is not because of his self realization its because...he was TOO upset to see Anandi getting engaged to Shiv...

She also must have calculated that he probably drunk even more ( how I do not know but, she must know that her grandson (unfortunately for her) is a drunkard)

so she catches him in the lie...
and now to escape he does what all compulsive liars doo...

lie that- he lied to avoid humiliation for THEM. IN other words trying to turn the tables on them.

He planned his speech...and it backfired on him...

JACK

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuprishacobybrick_redpabitra.sdk10Shaista33coolgirl3sbadamvishwa19Jan50vrinda9183rimi10vamitalavyAbhiAnidliphookedlifelessonsarorasurbhifuzzyfaceashred12Vishakha_SakhiMalikasurabhi01anoneeBlukittenVerboseGDaltonielasinghaparnauma

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Suchi,

DS should be knowing J a drunkard...remember the incident in Jail...where when she called Shiv and Shiv told her that he is in a police stn dealing with a person who is drunk and made a scene...

Hope DS keeps up today's stand  in future too with J...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniSuchi-aparnauma

brick_red Senior Member
brick_red
brick_red

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
 @Suchi..That is a convincing explanation. I was wondering why did he lie..and why didn't he start the convo by apologizing to everybody. ..I see..hmmm this guy planned his speech and was trying to manipulate.. !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnihookedSuchi-elasingh

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Kutte ki dum tedi ki tedi hi rehti hai...! Now we understand why the saying...Once a liar, always a liar...! Selfishness to the point of self destruction...!

You are right suchi...! He just tried to see the best way to get in and failed miserably...For once I want him to wonder until he really realize what he really is...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniSuchi-

sdk10 Senior Member
sdk10
sdk10

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Yeah Suchi I completely agree with you.Approve

Jugs is complete liar, cheater and manipulator. He thought himself so smart conjuring lie about wanting to spare their feelings by hiding truth of his homecoming on sagai dayAngry

But Bhairo is too smart to be caught up in his web of liesGeek  Just loved when he told Jug that he doesnt need to worry about their welfare, go and take care of ur (illeagal) family Evil Smile

But whats with his almost trying to force the forgiveness from everybody???Dead  He doesnt even want to work for his own forgivenessSleepy Now running to Anandi to convince his family to forgive and accept him??? Utterly disgusting slimebag pigPig

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaAbhiAnihookedSuchi-aparnaumaDaltoni

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Gauri kept comming here in the haweli for ashirwad mission, now Jagya came for forgiveness mission...Made for eachother couple...Forcing others to do what they want...!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaAbhiAniSuchi-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
LOL...U are talking reason...! Reasoning and Jagya??? Opposites of each other !

Jagya doesnt have enough brains to think up all this ...If he had such smart thinking process then he wouldnt be in this lousy state right now...

He is a COMPULSIVE LIAR !!! He was trying to be all innocent and clueless about everything ...%$$^&&^ !!

Edited by togepe30 - 05 September 2012 at 1:33pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetasbadamsrijayAbhiAniJan50KwitKattsSuchi-

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
@Suchi...I completely agree, this is the most apt reasoning as to why he lied in the first place.
He is so so so wicked and deserves more trashingAngry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

Go to top