India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

so where is purvi now (Page 3)

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
if purvi is not preggo...not jumped from hilltop...not with sameer...not with varsha-soham...then i am sure she might have adopted some infant on the way of new journey...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sona2ashsarinna7-QH-gaayika--Jenelle--pari87Kalapisoapwatcher1Dabulls23

-QH- Senior Member
-QH-
-QH-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

if purvi is not preggo...not jumped from hilltop...not with sameer...not with varsha-soham...then i am sure she might have adopted some infant on the way of new journey...

Following her mother's footsteps ehh...lolLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i think she will get preggo by that roop tera mastana in the rain and will be helpedbyVarsha and in this way Varsha will be redeemedLOL

They have already shown Varsha protecting her by taking promise from Bisnu , and giving her that sariLOL

oh it will be a fun track .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikam_mastiKalapiDabulls23

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
she's in South Africa with Rishi from Hitler DidiLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-m_mastiKalapiThaneekoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Jenelle--

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Of course, Purvi will be back…she isn't going to stay away and do justice to all her sacrifices. At the end these mahaan ladies can't hold on to their promises, then my question is why make them, just to feel mahaan it is and show the other person you can do it and play with everyone else's life.

If Purvi is preggo and Ovi is married to Arju, couldn't it be better to stay away, instead of being the 'other' women…I will, for one, question are highly esteemed Saanskar, if that happens…I will question, I she comes back and just continue her eyelocks with Arjun…how disgusting is that going to be….destroying a married man's life  and I will question her highly esteemed Karanjkar Saanskar….

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7m_mastikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Masti not only I like your views on Purvi but I totally agree with you on them

Kools I also think Roop Tera Mastana will get Purvi Prego...

She will be back and Mother like daughter will be having MFs with Arjun in front of his wife Ovi if they are getting married..As these 2 mother daughter duo love to sacrifice but never stay away..

They love controlling those men's hearts and other organs...Naam ke pati hote hai kyonki dil to dusri aurat ke paas hota hai ..

My take on Purvi...Had she seen how Archana really is worried, in pain and anguish over her daughter Ovi heartbroken, She would have never accepted Arjun's love and carried on further as she would not want her Momma to be unhappy...But Archana gave silly challenge to Arjun and by that she already said yes if u meet my challenge u could marry my daughter.

Than why did she not think like this b4?  WHy is she sacrificing Arjun at the last minute??  What makes her so sure than Archana will be happy now to see Purvi sad and heartbroken?

These women have no clue on love and relationships...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7gaayika--Jenelle--m_mastiKalapikoolsadhu1000

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index