i feel strongly she will be pregnant

masti i am waiting for ur candid views in my topic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m_masti

aasmaan Senior Member
aasmaan
aasmaan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
they kept that rain scene so they have opiton to show Purvi preggo ..

Ekta tussi great ho !!!.. I am not going to watch any of your serials with this much passion ever again .. tired of this crap .. fall in love , marry someone else or get preggo without marriage .. loose the child .. cry and fill more buckets .. then marry someone else again .. more cying ...

Edited by IFVJ - 05 September 2012 at 4:13pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21gaayikaRose_7..PlayfulKiss..KalapiShas3soapwatcher1koolsadhu1000

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
haven't read that article about Purvi and Sameer...

if at all purvi and sameer are going to get married...then will purvi realize like archu when she was in mandap with jayawanth and run back to arjun...and sure arjun will take her back...

@Kools, i made a small post on your topic, will do a detailed post later, lil busy today with some meetings

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapikoolsadhu1000

Rose_7 Senior Member
Rose_7
Rose_7

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
i am also wondeing about that...
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pp29

thanks a lot :) i will watch and then see if purvi might get pregnant...but i feel she is too righteous to do something wrong before marriage with arjun...and i think they both would not do thtat...
Oh really than how could she pull her chunni down in front of a married man double her age to seduce just to expose Punni and his relationship??? Where was her sanskars than??

Nething is possible ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sona2m_masti..PlayfulKiss..Kalapi

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
i never felt Purvi's role is sensible...

they introduced her working from 2 years in MNC, that means at the age of 16 she started working that means just passing out from 10th class, who will give a job for a 10th pass candidate...so ok lets say she got job...and she is doing her +2 parallel...so at age of 18 with just +2 pass candidate has that big role in a company...and she could fight and work with chairman/VP of company directly...
india job market has so many MBAs, MCAs, BEs in the line for any job...what is the need of 10th class or +2 candidate...
purvi never made any sense for me in the job role...

she has no connection with what she talks...she told to arjun she never thought of love as she is middle class girl and some funda...for me it felt she accepted arjun same like vinay...when archu said ok to vinay purvi was ok with vinay, then when archu said no to vinay then purvi is also no to vinay...if vinay did something to prove to archu then purvi would have gone with vinay...and now arjun, archu or sulo says then only she will go to arjun...

the first thing purvi should do when she got to know about arjun-ovi, she should have asked arjun what is the reason why he said ok to ovi before without love...

even in today's situation, if she really thought about her mom's happiness, she should have just said that she cannot go with this relation...but she is not sensible to ask arjun to marry ovi...the good thing is to sacrifice her love because of situations, but she cannot play with arjun's emotions...why someone has to come and tell purvi that Arjun-Purvi relationship is making distances between Ds and Archu, cannot she understand that all by herself...don't think about Ovi as the sister, but as a person who always wanted her mom's happiness how she can go forward with arjun...and ok she did it, why to make something silly at the last minute...

every senseless act in PR is called mahaan...don't know with what face archu will be going back to Ds, what happens to archu's promise to sachhu...

i know so many don't like my view on purvi...but if at all purvi is that dynamic, talented, hardworking, sensible person, she should work/start on a start-up and sure she can reach heights...

Edited by m_masti - 05 September 2012 at 8:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sona2inna7ForeverSHINeeDabulls23

-QH- Senior Member
-QH-
-QH-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I know it's a wild guessEmbarrassed, but I think she jumped of the cliff, because she was standing right at the edge of the cliff when Arjun arrived at Hilltop.Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashsarm_mastiRush_25

Sunshine797 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashsar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index