Pavitra Rishta

Are men sacrificial goats (Page 7)

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

@Kalapi,

for me...Ovi's love is pure love, she loved a person just as it is and Arjun-Ovi never wanted them to change themselves for relation between them...

and support Ovi's move to go ask Purvi, so that she will never feel that she didn't make an attempt to get her love...though it was Ovi's deal, but still its upto Purvi to say yes or no, she already said no for one of the blank check deal of Ovi, so she can say no for this deal too...

Purvi doesn't deserve Arjun's love, arjun sacrificed everything for her and stood for his not only betrayed ovi's love but also dumped his friendship with Ovi...

in the same way if Arjun hasn't moved-on then he doesn't deserve Ovi's love...

if Arjun-Purvi won't move-on with this decision then they are just playing with Ovi and they will make her villain on the name of deal or arman reunion...

i just don't want her to get hurt again by Arjun-Purvi-Archu-Manav...i don't want her to see as villain...i hope arjun understands her feeling, and love can heel many things, hope Ovi's love will make arjun heel from "purvi's betrayal to arjun" or "purvi's loyalty to archu"...

masti...absolutely,ClapClapClap absolutely and if Ovi becomes a negative character because of Arvi, I feel then Arvi are the greatest villain to force someone into villainy...Arvi need now to walk the talk..yes, true Ovi will only suffer and be grinded into 'keema', between all these Mahaan Devis and Sacrificing manless men, Ovi doesn't deserve that,

and if that happens I will say Arvi were not fair to each other, nor to the people who were pulled in because they decided to go the Mahaan way and were all sacrificing one sunny day…if you can't keep your words, don't give them….

Anyway, am getting addicted to this forum nowWink…need to visit sleepland…GNBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiLuvSSeversherma.Senorita.Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Masti you made 2-3 amazingly superb posts...Loved reading them and your logical answers..

Kalapi loved your response to Janhavi in regards to Ovi and in her defense ..

Gn dear see u tmrw..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiLuvSSeverKalapikoolsadhu1000.Senorita.

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
KD Hug
How are you di ? The kids?
Awww...di you wrote this post after such a long time...i read it...and as always liked it... Smile Smile
Di i have stopped watching this serial ...i come here to get some updates on Sushant...
I really really missed you di Ouch
But yes i do agree Arjun should not have married Ovi...um...but i dont care..i am just happy you made a post Smile
Love you Di... Hug
Hey Varsha Di ,Umi ,Sherma and everyone... Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSevershermakoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swati_

KD Hug
Awww...di you wrote this post after such a long time...i read it...and as always liked it... Smile Smile
Di i have stopped watching this serial ...i come here to get some updates on Sushant...
But yes i do agree Arjun should not have married Ovi...um...but i dont care..i am just happy you made a post Smile
Love you Di... Hug

OMG Swati dear its been so looong...I have not seen u in ages...How r u?  Hope all is well...Studying hard eh?  take care dear Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarkoolsadhu1000

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

KD Hug
Love you Di... Hug

</div>
<div>

<font color="#660099">OMG Swati dear its been so looong...I have not seen u in ages...How r u? Hope all is well...Studying hard eh? take care dear Hug</font>

Hey VD Hug
I am super fine...u? Still watch this serial Shocked ? Howz ur family?
Yeah me studying hard ... Ouch

koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you. In the whole fiasco arjun is the one who is going to suffer in between his mahaan lover n psycho wife who lives in her own world. As for purvi's soo called sacrifice its just beginning of another drama.it woukd of been better even arjun left both the girls n married someone else kyunki now he will go mad when everyone will sympathize with purvi and blame arjun. Bechara na ghar ka na ghat kaa pyar arjun ko bahut phenga paad gaya n as for ovi n purvi none of them deserves arjun at all.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyForeverSHINeeshermasashashyamkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged

KD Hug
Love you Di... Hug

Hi Swati Hug,
How do you do. Its been so long ,very long to ineract but I have seen your glimpse visits at Nikki's FF or in some sushant's news thread.

Hope you are doing well and good. All the Best .take care.

Yes, we do stuck to this serial till now, Tried to leave it too,Left a gap, left for some months, But then came back, as Pagal Pr fan or addicted to PR forum.

@Kool di, Varsha di,Kalapi Di, masti  - very nice posts. good to read all.

Edited by umayal - 06 September 2012 at 2:45am

koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
I agree with a great deal of what has been said in this thread, and the opening post by koolsadhu is splendidly coherent, clear and convincing.

But as for
@red  below,  I have two reservations.

1) If Arjun had jumped off that cliff or hill or whatever, there might not have been much left of him to start a new lifeWink.

2) More to the point, why should he jump off? In his place, I would have thrown Purvi over the cliff, dusted my hands and left for Canada and peace, of course Ovi-lessly.

God, how Purvi hounds him relentlessly, demanding,  without any sense of shame, such a price for her happiness (thru that of her parivaar), and for her so-called love, even when she is going to snatch it from him for keeps!

It is not enough that she keeps him dangling till the very end, that she breaks every promise she has made to him, that she makes  a mockery of what she calls her great love for him. She must go further and deliver him. bound hand and foot by his obsession with her, to an unwanted marriage for the rest of his life.

I think Arjun agreed in the end to her demand because he was sick to death of her haranguing him, and probably he wanted to show her what getting her wish fulfilled would be like. He does not understand, being not really familiar with the  psyche of the Karanjkar women,  that this Archana lite will wallow and rejoice in her tyaag
(at Arjun's expense, made possible because he is such a besotted fool), upheld by an invincible consciousness of her mahaanta.

I think he is definitely better off not marrying her. She would have spent all her time mourning the loss of her aai's pavitra rishta -  no matter that it had been in cold storage for 18 years -  and would  have made his life a living hell.

I always knew, and have repeated ad nauseum, that  Arjun came low in her list of priorities, and  that when the time came, she would sacrifice him without a second thought. Manav was right; it would have been much better for Arjun never to have come to India,  and to never have met this aai-obsessed female.

He would then have been safe from this great, undying love that has now, like the black widow spider, eaten him alive.

As for her,
for one moment, I had the  faint hope that she might have thrown herself over that cliff and thus rid us of her for good, but no such luckWink. I am sure she will surface very soon somewhere, with a long face and a Sintex tankful of tears, and continue to haunt Arjun till he is driven completely round the bend.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by m_masti

Kalapi, in my view Ovi didn't win her love...
it is ok, if arjun doesn't love anyone, and as he has to marry someone he is marrying ovi is ok...but here arjun is in love with someone, and prove that person that he love her so much he is marrying ovi...
just by prove purvi that his love is true he is marrying ovi...
if i am in ovi's place, i want arjun and purvi to learn the lesson, but i never want to marry a man who thinks of other girl all the time...
if arjun move-on with ovi then it is good...but if arjun still has feeling for purvi, and touches ovi thinking she is purvi...then it is bad thing a girl can have in this world...

in my view...arjun/purvi/ovi are not matured at all to make big decision of life...they are feeling it as end of the world...but its not...

arjun is making the same mistake again, he still committed to a girl and got married to other girl...

if he really got over from purvi...and if he realized he can never be happy with purvi because of purvi's or archu's stupid challenges all long the life then it is ok, he can move on with ovi...but if he is doing it to prove that he love purvi...then it is the wrong decision...its better if he jumps from that cliff and forget everything as many ekta's characters forget everything, and start a new life...

Originally posted by Kalapi

Wrote the following in another thread...wanted to see what is your opinionBig smile

tell me what is so wrong what Ovi did that she went ahead and grabbed her love'.

To me, it is only a game of survival of the fittest that has been hailed as the best theory that explains the evolution of the human race. Ovi was strong, she used all the weapons of diplomacy to gain her love ' love, hate, divide etc. right??

Even if we see Purvi so called 'falling in love' wasn't it that she was unconsciously selecting the best suitor that can fulfill her future need and provide the best in terms of food and shelter for her progeny'I am not saying this'this phenomenon is universally accepted fact that Women will unconsciously choose the fittest in the 'male species' to survive'eh, it this terms'Ovi just came out the strongest, she survived the race'so what is so wrong in that???/

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyKalapiForeverSHINee.Senorita.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index