India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Are men sacrificial goats (Page 5)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Not just that ...even if they find out about the ' deals' they should not forgive the women they once loved because the 'deals' showed them their true faces ...that they won't hesitate for a minute to sacrifice them for some purpose .

Sachu and Ovi did wrong but they were catalysts in stupidity and selfishness galore .

Sachu was abandoned as a child . Neither did he grow up with his biological mother nor his foster mother Archana . Just as Purvi had dreams of the father she never saw , he had hopes of his foster father cum uncle of getting back with his biological mom . In that sense he never grew up , just like Purvi . It is natural of him to feel bitterness and dream this butwhy did adult Archana listen ? Did not she know that things between Manav and  Shravani had not worked even back then ? Did she bother discussing this issue with Manav ?

Same with Purvi ! My Aai's happiness, my Aai's happiness ...arre then why did you do this commitment of love ? To use a man to do your bidding ?

When women use their influence and incite men to do crimes of passion they are criticized heavily . But when they do same thing in serials and give a man misery for life nothing is said , they are 'devis'.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapishermasashashyam.Senorita.Dabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I agree with Kalapi that if Arjun marries Ovi ...he should make a success of it . If he simply cannot , why marry her ? He had other options .

Not only that Kool, if Ovi/Arjun is married (God knows why Ovi could agree otherwise, according to God Cvs)...Purvi automatically becomes the other wife and doing eye locks with Arjun...it is incest to me...

At least, in Archana/MAnav/Shravani triangle, Achana was married to MAnav at the least...yes, they were not keeping their side of the bargain, but at least not having an illegal relationship with a sister while married to the other...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000.Senorita.

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I should not tell the word...but PR men are like that...

PR women prove that 'if lady is the decision maker in the home, then that home is like a hell'

its exactly thali ek haath se nahi bajthi...its both manav and archana fault they are in this situation...and now both Purvi and Arjun are at fault...

archana from childhood saw her parents and whole importance is for sulo, and when it came to vinod-manjusha vinod is treated really bad...and archu could really see the difference between aai's love for 4 kids in her family...and she just followed her mom, and she felt her mom is the successful woman in the world...but she didn't see the otherside, how much negetivity she got from her mom...

when it came to manav...manav grew-up in environment where her aai always felt bad because of the ignorance by her husband...may be manav mind was always tuned that he should never make his wife suffer and he respected the feelings of his mom and felt his wife should  not be treated like that...

manav gave that importance to archana and even archana wanted to be special like her mom...but everything turned bad...because of the love or whatever they had between them they couldn't tell if one is doing wrong, they just supported the wrongs than the rights between them in the process of not hurting each other...

and they both made decisions which they cannot stand at all...i don't know what term to use but it is not sacrificing, not love, not move-on, not together, not separate...just they name it as pavitra...

now comes Arjun-Purvi...
Purvi always followed her mom...and her mom always taken her dad as granted...so she is following the same path...
Arjun...he lost his confidence long back...he just says whatever archu or purvi says, he just follows it either with happy or anger...
today their act made them very low...marriage is not a game...
It is very simple, purvi wants ArMan to be together even if they don't want even if she is hurting arjun...and arjun want to prove that purvi will be sad if he gets married to ovi infront of purvi...

its not their sacrificing nature...it is purely stubborn...and over-confidence...

for today's Purvi's act...it is completely archu's fault...she saw archu hiding so many things from sulo and her, she saw archu not giving importance for manav's love, but still archu is mahaan for everyone, purvi is just following it...she didn't see the world, she is just doing whatever she saw...

Manav and Arjun are addicts...

for manav, uski kismat karab thi K's ka damaad bana...

for arjun...it was clearly written "BEWARE OF Ks" but still he went...

Kalapishermakoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Kools, beautiful post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000sashashyam

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
its not they make the deals...

because of the deal only they see the other side...

some charcters of PR has ego issues, first they think whatever they are doing are right...then it comes to a point the other person points a deal...then it becomes ego again, why that person could point at me, i am mahaan...then they start hurting people around them...

when they have a balanced life, the deal thingy cannot come in the middle...

it is ArMan fault because of it savita made deals, but ArMan never realized why savita is making the deals...if they realized and made things under-control, then they would have had happy life...

yes, purvi realized lil bit...but she doesn't have right to tell arjun to marry ovi...and arjun wants to full-fill her wish with happy or anger...

it is the show they portrait like this...otherwise who will have these things at the age of 56 and 61...

wife and husband relationship cannot go forward if there is ego...that is what happened in PR...archu's ego made her stand against him court, ArMan's ego made then live separate for 18 years...arjun's ego made him to marry ovi...still they haven't learn the lesson...

PR leads are the ones who doesn't learn from the mistakes...they feel mahaan to do the mistakes...

Edited by m_masti - 05 September 2012 at 5:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1koolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Wrote the following in another thread...wanted to see what is your opinionBig smile

tell me what is so wrong what Ovi did that she went ahead and grabbed her love….

To me, it is only a game of survival of the fittest that has been hailed as the best theory that explains the evolution of the human race. Ovi was strong, she used all the weapons of diplomacy to gain her love – love, hate, divide etc. right??

Even if we see Purvi so called 'falling in love' wasn't it that she was unconsciously selecting the best suitor that can fulfill her future need and provide the best in terms of food and shelter for her progeny…I am not saying this…this phenomenon is universally accepted fact that Women will unconsciously choose the fittest in the 'male species' to survive…eh, it this terms…Ovi just came out the strongest, she survived the race…so what is so wrong in that???/

shermasashashyamkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Wrote the following in another thread...wanted to see what is your opinionBig smile

tell me what is so wrong what Ovi did that she went ahead and grabbed her love'.

To me, it is only a game of survival of the fittest that has been hailed as the best theory that explains the evolution of the human race. Ovi was strong, she used all the weapons of diplomacy to gain her love ' love, hate, divide etc. right??

Even if we see Purvi so called 'falling in love' wasn't it that she was unconsciously selecting the best suitor that can fulfill her future need and provide the best in terms of food and shelter for her progeny'I am not saying this'this phenomenon is universally accepted fact that Women will unconsciously choose the fittest in the 'male species' to survive'eh, it this terms'Ovi just came out the strongest, she survived the race'so what is so wrong in that???/

Kalapi, in my view Ovi didn't win her love...
it is ok, if arjun doesn't love anyone, and as he has to marry someone he is marrying ovi is ok...but here arjun is in love with someone, and prove that person that he love her so much he is marrying ovi...
just by prove purvi that his love is true he is marrying ovi...
if i am in ovi's place, i want arjun and purvi to learn the lesson, but i never want to marry a man who thinks of other girl all the time...
if arjun move-on with ovi then it is good...but if arjun still has feeling for purvi, and touches ovi thinking she is purvi...then it is bad thing a girl can have in this world...

in my view...arjun/purvi/ovi are not matured at all to make big decision of life...they are feeling it as end of the world...but its not...

arjun is making the same mistake again, he still committed to a girl and got married to other girl...

if he really got over from purvi...and if he realized he can never be happy with purvi because of purvi's or archu's stupid challenges all long the life then it is ok, he can move on with ovi...but if he is doing it to prove that he love purvi...then it is the wrong decision...its better if he jumps from that cliff and forget everything as many ekta's characters forget everything, and start a new life...

Edited by m_masti - 05 September 2012 at 6:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Axiomsoapwatcher1.Senorita.Dabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Kalapi, I posted my answer in the other thread but am pasting it here too :)

"Kalapi, great question and analogy.

Stepping back objectiely, nothing wrong at all in the animal world where baser animal instincts are at work. Ovi's behavior is to be expected if Ovi has not evolved and I don't think her character has, she is very much of an ego-centric selfish child that wants and screams, "mine, mine". And children personify raw emotions with no trappings of "civilized behavior" much like in the animal kingdom.

In the real world, we don't grab a man just because he is good looking or can provide better. I would tell my daughter to leave well alone a married man, an engaged man or any man in a relationship with another girl. This solely to safeguard her happiness and also to preserve some semblance of "humanness". We do not live in the jungle, we have laws and social norms to keep peace and to co-exist peacefully. Grabbing something because you want it is like shop-lifting. If Ovi had played fair and won Arjun's love, that would be another matter entirely.

If Arjun can bring himself to forgive Ovi for what she did, latching on to her happiness at the cost of making him lose his, then they will make a blessed pair.

If Arjun had married a girl off the streets who was totally unconnected with this mess and who had no hand in him losing his happiness, I would insist he would have to stand by his marriage vows, forget Purvi and remain true to his wife. A marriage is not a joke. For this very same reason that marriage is not a joke, I would not want him to forgive a girl who has played under-handed tricks, used blackmail to procure him for herself. Not very flattering to her character and not promising for a future together if he ends up with a wife who has no thought for anyone else's happiness even his, except her own."

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 05 September 2012 at 6:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairvgiriAxiom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index