India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Are men sacrificial goats (Page 4)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
The way archana and Manav carried on their eye locks after divorce and manav engaged to Shravni,  same way Purvi will carry on eye locks and control over Arjun's heart and will not let Ovi -Arjun be happy that is if this marriage goes thru and purvi is out...Like mother like daughter they sacrifice but they control men's hearts and never let go...Physically they are with their wives but their hearts are yearning for these women..Angry
LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapi.Senorita.Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
umi this is what i said that day too

that if sanskaari Purvi has done this after doing 'that' it is even more wrong and more irresponsible .

But id CVs take this route [ and it is a typical route all serials take] it will be

Arjun trapped in a loveless marraige

and Purvi bringing up his child either alone or with another man and he feeling an attraction for the child

while she does sacrifices after sacrifices for Archana .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverKalapibonibright.Senorita.Dabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Varsha, it will be ironic if the Cvs are planning to show this as just drama and Ovi played along. I will not even feel for Ovi then…but we never know what the Cvs have up their sleevesBig smile

Masti….I am totally so against if Ovi is turned negative. Why should she suffer becoz of what Arjun and Purvi decides to do with their lives?  Why should Arjun be unjust towards his legally married wife? He has been unjust before, why a second time….I will totally not accept it….yes, Arjun can be in love with Purvi and did whatever for her, but if he married her knowingly, it is his duty and responsibility to make this marriage work and gives her a wife status..this is also a way to prove his love towards Purvi…at the end this is what Purvi wanted and demanded from him and he should fill in that role honestly….

If he wasn't able, be it emotionally or physically, he should have just jumped off an cliff (am seriousEmbarrassed)..as I said, na rahega baans ra bajegi bansuri….

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12LuvSSevershermasashashyambonibrightkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I agree with Kalapi that if Arjun marries Ovi ...he should make a success of it . If he simply cannot , why marry her ? He had other options .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverKalapisashashyam.Senorita.

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

umi this is what i said that day too

that if sanskaari Purvi has done this after doing 'that' it is even more wrong and more irresponsible .

But id CVs take this route [ and it is a typical route all serials take] it will be

Arjun trapped in a loveless marraige

and Purvi bringing up his child either alone or with another man and he feeling an attraction for the child

while she does sacrifices after sacrifices for Archana .

as you said ,she going with it even after such a thing and Arjun approving it is so wrong and irresponsible on their Part. Theirr are going to spoil not two more who are going to accompany their life, a Kid's too.
Di, yes its a typical route. Even then,

When ARMAN  went with their Mahaan sacrifices and foolish decisions, we digested,
Because there was not a kid involved. They Haven't proceed ahead in their relationship,

but here ,if 'that' as happened, its altogether a diff story.

I prefer it to be Purvi just  being alone ,not preggo and then Her track with Sameer rane starts.

and side by side ARMAN story with their family and their issues along with Mr and mrs.Arjun KirloskarSmile starts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapikoolsadhu1000.Senorita.

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Kool…totally agree with you and Varsha on the emotional blackmail partBig smile, and we all do it at some point in our livesWink…but, the way I see it, the Karanjkar girls just take men for granted and they are lucky that the men love them so much in return to jump any hurdle for them. The women here don't realize a point that can't be passed …they just push and push….of the men, the less said the better (what Vasha said applied to "Man' malesWinkBig smile, not the types we have in PR as karanjkar damadsLOL, the organs are all wrong in themLOLLOL)

LuvSSevershermakoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
what ever stupidity in the name of sacrifice shown by cv's is just "garbbige"(kachra)...i  have nothing to say just one thing ekta jee i m not impress at  alll pls use ur creative brain and show something sensible ...fiction  should be logical.this show will be more effective if they shoow a track btw sachin purvi or purvi soham rather than both sister becoming prem deewani of arjun kirloskar in bade ache lagte hain same thing is going n ie younger sister hate her elde sis and marry her husband ram...now this will be shown in pavitra rishta ...cant these cv's think something hat ke .

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 05 September 2012 at 3:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Senorita.Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulsey

Kool excellent review of today's episode.
In this serial, no one talks to anyone before making big decisions.  Sacrifice should be meaningful and done for the right cause.  What guarantee does Purvi has that ARMAN will get together again?  Would Ovi care to bring them together?  She got what she wanted.  Some people who get too much in life all of a sudden, just do not know how to keep it safely.

Tulsey dear the point is even if Ovi gets the whole family together and ArMan are united that still does not give guarantee that Archana will be happy if Purvi has sacrificed her love Arjun for Ovi...So no guarantee either way and Purvi should know this...She knew her mother loved her more than anything including her bio kids...No need to sacrifice her own love...But here women both Archana and Purvi took their men and love for granted..

At one time Manav did the same taking Archu and her marriage for granted by offering himself to marry unwed prego shravni while being married to Archu..

Same way Arjun took Ovi's love for granted...hewas engaged to Ovi and fell in love with Purvi not considering Ovi's love and loyalty..Breaking her heart carelessly and callously...

There is no guarantee in life...

As kools, Kalapi, Masti and Umi all said and agreed most couples play little games in  marriage using  emotions to get away with somethings.  but but I know where to draw a line, beyond where not to push...Actually I really dont play emotional games with my hubster...Simply dont know how to...I am much too much of a frank and candid person...I dont cry for attention...So to me these women controlling men with tears and throwing their body on men does not make sense to MOI...May be I am odd but I know there are women out there who are like MOI...

I would not want my husband or sons to be like men of  PR  Thumbs Down.Love & support your wife & her family but do not over compensate them in the name of being fair...There is a fine line one must know not to cross...Balancing is very important for both parties..

ADD:  If Arjun Marries Ovi in full awareness than he must  be faithful and honor his vows...he must try to make this marriage work...3 months love can be moved on in time and one can learn to love the person who they marry especially if that person was their childhood closest friend...Its a doable act and not impossible..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 05 September 2012 at 2:52pm

Kalapishermasashashyamkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index