India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Are men sacrificial goats (Page 3)

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
it will be same like Manav putting sindoor to shravani...

it will be same like how archu promised 'that she will not come in between shravani and manav'

it will be same...he was just angry and to prove he might have married ovi...but it is just bad, it is shadi not gudda-guddi khel...

archana will never give the love from purvi's platter to twins platter...for her it will be always purvi...and ek jhalak of purvi will ruin ovi's life...

i am sure, arjun will not have healthy relationship with ovi, and purvi will come back, and asusual ovi will get more hurt and no-one will have mercy on her...

@original post...nice post Kools...I will never want my son/brother/husband to be like the men in the PR...

@Umi, Hug don't get too stressed, but sure post on PR topics...

Edited by m_masti - 05 September 2012 at 1:42pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12adittyKalapiLuvSSeversherma.Senorita.sashashyambonibrightDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Varsha, I wanted to ask you, why you think Ovi isn't married to Arjun. Why will she agree to this farce, she has nothing to gain with this drama?? So, was curious to know why you thought so. How will Cvs justify the drama to marriage but not really for Ovi who was crying and was so upset for Arjun getting married to Purvi'curious'

The only reason I think Ovi is not married to Arjun is they did not show us the wedding...They showed us Ovi touching Archana's feet to assume they were married.  I dont trust CVs...Their head's are screwed up..

To add

The way archana and Manav carried on their eye locks after divorce and manav engaged to Shravni,  same way Purvi will carry on eye locks and control over Arjun's heart and will not let Ovi -Arjun be happy that is if this marriage goes thru and purvi is out...Like mother like daughter they sacrifice but they control men's hearts and never let go...Physically they are with their wives but their hearts are yearning for these women..Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyLuvSSeverKalapi-rajsua-sashashyambonibrightarjunpurvixokoolsadhu1000.Senorita.

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Kalapi Hug i don't even mind the emotional blackmail so much bcoz at the end of the day it is a reality of life .

Men are straight simple creatures and emotional blackmail is a woman's weapon and eachwoman uses it at sometime or the other in her marital life ...as a wife as a mother etc .

But at the back of their mind men know that they are being emotionally blackmailed . They pay attention to the bottomline thats asked of them and give in .

But like Varsha once said ...they rise over this emotional blackmail if it comes to the good of theirchildren , finances or life .

A marraige is a life taking decision ! It is too much of Purvi to demand it of Arjun and Arjun should have never listened to it but been disgusted with the demand . Some hours before marraige , is he a godforsaken toy ?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adittym_mastiLuvSSeverKalapisashashyambonibright.Senorita.Dabulls23

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

umi and Varsha

girls who enter marraige emulating Archana and Purvi will be in for a rude shock bcoz men do take strong offense .

It is honestly not enough to look beautiful and be tiedto their mother's palu .

No , marraige does not mean breaking ties with your mother at all . But it is a huge commitment and it requiresdedication not flip flop nonsense .

I hope someone points this out to Archana and Purvi .

They had an option . Staying unmarried and just being loving daughters .

They never exercised it .

Everyone's mothers do a lot for their children not just them .

Again well Said Di...Clap
Bot the underlined statements were Approve, Totally agree.
And the first one,I have seen it too.

and the last underlined goes for both the ones who enter the marriage.Be it the girl or Boy,
value your Mom, and respect her love, Be the way you are to her , the same way ,before  and after Marriage,

But ,the same time respect, value your Spouse too. He/she too comes in your world  after marriage. anyone should do the needful.

Di, As you rightly said(in green), Its not neglecting the mom, its not breaking ties with them, we can be same to them, but as you said the commitment and dedication should be more as it is for a Life time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapisashashyamkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Kool excellent review of today's episode.
In this serial, no one talks to anyone before making big decisions.  Sacrifice should be meaningful and done for the right cause.  What guarantee does Purvi has that ARMAN will get together again?  Would Ovi care to bring them together?  She got what she wanted.  Some people who get too much in life all of a sudden, just do not know how to keep it safely.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverForeverSHINeebonibrightsashashyamkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Me too ...i feel the CVS  r gauging the pulse of the viewership

Ovi is touching Archana's feet they have not shown the saat pheras .

unless ...

they show Arjun Ovi get married and then show Purvi pregnant bcoz they did roop tera mastana on that rainy night bcoz of uncontrollable 'love' ...the same love which made Arjun listen to her atrocious demand .

And this is where Sameer Rane enters .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapibonibright.Senorita.

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
And Tulsey ARMAN seperation or the  divorce was a decision taken by Archana long before Purvi's love story started . She did it to please Sachu . She even asked Sachu that day ...are u happy now ...this is what you wanted na . It was a consicious decision , taken by Archana alone and has nothing to do with the Purvi issue . Of course the Arvi romance added fuel to it but thats a seperate issue .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyKalapiLuvSSeversherma.Senorita.

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Me too ...i feel the CVS  r gauging the pulse of the viewership

Ovi is touching Archana's feet they have not shown the saat pheras .

unless ...

they show Arjun Ovi get married and then show Purvi pregnant bcoz they did roop tera mastana on that rainy night bcoz of uncontrollable 'love' ...the same love which made Arjun listen to her atrocious demand .

And this is where Sameer Rane enters .

Di, but if the underlined had happened and even after that arjun listened to Purvi and married Ovi, then its again a Cheating on both the women.

I wish better be not it. Then the sacrifice seems totally down...
And arjun was even more wrong to give in to purvi demands if that was the case.

Edited by umayal - 05 September 2012 at 2:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapishermabonibrightkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index