it is his karma wich he has to face

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sona2ForeverSHINeeLuvSSeverKalapikoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

I dont know how many times I am going to repeat the below statements today.Embarrassed  Smile

Though i agree Men are mere puppets and so weak in this serial and Arjun was also written with the same fate  and

So many BS and illogical, insensible Tracks these Cvs will show.
Whatever is shown by the Cvs in this serial is digested by the Viewers So far. So that gave the strength  for them. So this Arvi"s sacrifice is a yet another track from the same great CVs which had to be digested by the Viewers and Fans too.

But But...

But this time ,I find it totally digestible  Embarrassed , am at fault.SmileBig smile.

Arjun-ovi marriage doesnt come as a shock or surprise.
Expected,Though I dont approve Ovi going ahead with this and entering this relationship, it happened, destined, jo hua so hua.

And in this issue there is nothing to take the hate on ARMAN or Ovi. Its purely Arjun and Purvi's choice to not to go ahead with the marriage.

Purvi chosen her mothers happiness and Arjun accepted for what we should ask him.
why he had to go with it,i dont know. why he had to play weak. why he give in for Purvi's demands.

when we say Manav should have slapped archu, archu should have slapped ovi, then for many others ,many suggestions are given, then why cant arjun give a tight slap to Purvi and say,
how much I had done for you and gone down to the leve i can, but what are you going to give me in return...

So with respect to Marriage,
I again think its destined for what he has done in past.

i totally agree,arjun shld have slapped purvi and tell her i am marrying ovi not for u or ur mom but the fact she luvs me 100o times more then u,so just buzzz off
d respect for mr arjun wld have rosen 10000 times in front of me

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12m_mastiKalapiLuvSSeverbonibrightkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Kool, so agree with you…

Women in this serial have taken men for granted and taken them on a ride, and sadly by emotional blackmailing…blackmailing their emotions, their feeling towards them…they have fallen so low that I can't even call them Men.

To Karanjkar girls, men are like mud to be used as they please. I was stunned to hear that Purvi wanted Arjun to sacrifice in the name of his love towards her…How many times will he has to prove himself? It seems never ending to me.

And why the hell did Arjun accept it? There  comes a point in everyone's life, I believe that he/she has to chose how far he is willing to go. Shouldn't Arjun has just said no and walked away. He seems to have been too eager to please and his eagerness has landed him in this mess today.

I truly think that he should just take life can it came to him and move on in a new footing with Ovi. Purvi definitely didn't deserve him, if it came with so many conditions….

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12znursinghLuvSSeverForeverSHINeebonibrightsashashyamkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
People at the end of the day I blame Men more than those women as they chose to fall at their feet and let the women do tandav on their heads..

Women can only do what they want to do if Men allow it...

Men are over compensating these women and their whims...They jump thru the hoops for illogical and unreasonable demands...Why cant they be firm and assertive and say "NO" 

They act as if their tongues are tied and brain is dead..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12sona2ForeverSHINeeKalapiznursinghLuvSSeverbee5sashashyamkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
love this post!!! you are absolutely right! When arjun came in to the show who knew he would become this lifeless puppet for both archanas daughters...let the men have some respect and spine in the serial...whiy do women make all the decisions for the men in this show? how can purvi make a decision for arjun about who he should marry? And why cant arjun stand up to that? Just blindly agree and believe everything these crazy women say? 

If this has to be about mothers and daughters...then keep that the main track fo the show..don't introduce love and other relationships like marriage in between...! 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12adittyLuvSSeverJaishankarKalapiForeverSHINeeshermakoolsadhu1000.Senorita.bonibrightsashashyamDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
umi and Varsha

girls who enter marraige emulating Archana and Purvi will be in for a rude shock bcoz men do take strong offense .

It is honestly not enough to look beautiful and be tiedto their mother's palu .

No , marraige does not mean breaking ties with your mother at all . But it is a huge commitment and it requiresdedication not flip flop nonsense .

I hope someone points this out to Archana and Purvi .

They had an option . Staying unmarried and just being loving daughters .

They never exercised it .

Everyone's mothers do a lot for their children not just them .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12LuvSSeverKalapishermasashashyambonibright.Senorita.Dabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Btw Kool...love you KC today...glad you made oneHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverznursinghkoolsadhu1000

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Varsha, I wanted to ask you, why you think Ovi isn't married to Arjun. Why will she agree to this farce, she has nothing to gain with this drama?? So, was curious to know why you thought so. How will Cvs justify the drama to marriage but not really for Ovi who was crying and was so upset for Arjun getting married to Purvi…curious…

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeversashashyamkoolsadhu1000

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index