Are men sacrificial goats (Page 15)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by Jaishankar

Kools dear Both Manav and Arjun can become Sholay's Jai- Veeru duo and abscond happily far away to Hawii singing "ye dosti hum nahin chodege" ROFL.

poor thing the Guru-student duo are tested very badly..They have such a stunning,hot and sexy mother-daughter duo but cant do anything about it as the bandwagon leader Sulo is standing at the gate with a stick of sankaars and endless selfless senseless sacrifices to bestow on the poor Guru-student duoROFL
JS check my answer to your post about Arjun-Manav running to HI and having Mai-Tais ...LOL
where Varsha???
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3185160&PID=64648628&#64648628

Edited by Dabulls23 - 07 September 2012 at 6:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapi

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jaishankar

Kools dear Both Manav and Arjun can become Sholay's Jai- Veeru duo and abscond happily far away to Hawii singing "ye dosti hum nahin chodege" ROFL.

poor thing the Guru-student duo are tested very badly..They have such a stunning,hot and sexy mother-daughter duo but cant do anything about it as the bandwagon leader Sulo is standing at the gate with a stick of sankaars and endless selfless senseless sacrifices to bestow on the poor Guru-student duoROFL
JS check my answer to your post about Arjun-Manav running to HI and having Mai-Tais ...LOL
where Varsha???
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3185160&PID=64648628&#64648628

check the above two links Varsha dear posted, Kalapi dear you will understand LOL

Edited by Jaishankar - 07 September 2012 at 6:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

Archana was walking around like a proud peacoke...Did u all noticed the chip on her shoulder...The way she was dressed was waaay over the top compared to the bride Ovi the Intl model...LOL (Though Ankita looked gorgeous)

HBK dear fantasti post and hillarious one indeed...

The last time Varsha knew was Purvi was the one marrying Arjun...Today she walks in and see Ovi but does not look surprised...Swtching brides is ok I guess in PR LOL

Archana wearing white as a pavitra and never comitted any mistakes...No guilt...She had the audacity to tell Savita she has never done anything wrong and it was savita who was wrong...Wow wow wow...

Archana The Egyptian...In DeNial  Wacko

Wasn't that weird considering the fact that she wasn't happy with the wedding, she was unhappy, but took that much care to dress upBig smileWink, Omg, Ovi looked pale compared to her...why was she dressed up a bit more...why this injustice to the new brideBig smile
Ovi looked really unappealing to me...Did not care for her saree or ghaghra choli & chunni-half saree that goes with it was not of some young girl's reception outfit...This was for some old Aunty...Even jewelry was fake...She should be wearing the diamond set Archu gave her on engagement Wink  Thanks to Manav LOL

Remember Kalapi dear at the end of the day who is the lead?  Archana even at 100 she will be the lead wearing almost backless blouse, long earings, net sarees showing her BB.  Did u notice she did not put sindoor today...May be I am wrong but I dont recall it...White to her own daughter's wedding reception is a NO NO with Marathis or even Gujjus.  White is only worn for mourning of a young death...What was she thinking gosh...Embarrassed  I wear white or black to someone else's reception but not to my own son or daughter's ...Sorry atari...

Add: I am watching PR on tv right now and I just saw the part where she tells Savita you knew that Arjun-Purvi love each other and you still supported Ovi...Gosh doesn't she remember Ovi-Arjun were engaged to be married and your JBPB mother Sulo and You both supported Purvi in hooking up with sister's ex...That is another NO NO...Both daughters should have stayed away...Archana's BS is all hypocritical...She just carries her self righteous and I am right attitude always..Ovi giving her last memory of her as a bitter memory by marrying Arjun instead of Arjun marrying Purvi...She chose Purvi her adopted daughter over her own kids..Kadva sach...

Today why did she shared Ovi's deal with her and not Sachu's deal with her???  Selective eh?

Edited by Dabulls23 - 07 September 2012 at 7:00pm
m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
varsha di...archu didn't wear sindoor and mangalsutra today...

i still remember the episode, in this 6 months, one day archu's hand gets burn because of kanchi(patkan) story, and that day manav helped her to remove bangles etc etc (that day i thought she will become preggo but she didn't) then she told manav not to remove mangalsutra...

so what happend today...why did she remove mangalsutra...

a sanskari like archu should remove mangalsutra only after husband's death...

today when archana and manav had conversation, i just felt like slapping both of them...their expression and feelings were like they are at funeral not wedding reception...really these 2 doesn't deserve to have biological kids, i don't know why god makes such people fertile...

archu really didn't feel 0.001% sad for ovi when her heart was broken...but now purvi made sacrifice and archu is announcing it allover the city...

it didn't take few hours for archu to break purvi's promise...and on wedding reception archu taunt ovi that her kushi will not stay long...no mom can think like that...

as savita said...twins were having happy life without mom around...and in these few months twins lost all ther happiness...and they became true orphans...

and senseless teju...just thinking how to send her aaji to jail but she is not thinking about why archu didn't tell truth to everyone not even to manav, and teju knows that manav loves archu so much...

lets see what manav's reaction will be...i am sure he will make fun of his aai...and make archu more mahaan infront of everyone...he doesn't even think that it is his beti's reception...

for ArMan it is funeral party not wedding reception

Edited by m_masti - 07 September 2012 at 11:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Jai and Varsha dear, I did find the thread finally...lately I have been posting way too much and can't keep track with everything else Big smile, thanks for the links dearHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Archana was walking around like a proud peacoke...Did u all noticed the chip on her shoulder...The way she was dressed was waaay over the top compared to the bride Ovi the Intl model...LOL (Though Ankita looked gorgeous)

HBK dear fantasti post and hillarious one indeed...

The last time Varsha knew was Purvi was the one marrying Arjun...Today she walks in and see Ovi but does not look surprised...Swtching brides is ok I guess in PR LOL

Archana wearing white as a pavitra and never comitted any mistakes...No guilt...She had the audacity to tell Savita she has never done anything wrong and it was savita who was wrong...Wow wow wow...

Archana The Egyptian...In DeNial  Wacko

Wasn't that weird considering the fact that she wasn't happy with the wedding, she was unhappy, but took that much care to dress upBig smileWink, Omg, Ovi looked pale compared to her...why was she dressed up a bit more...why this injustice to the new brideBig smile
Ovi looked really unappealing to me...Did not care for her saree or ghaghra choli & chunni-half saree that goes with it was not of some young girl's reception outfit...This was for some old Aunty...Even jewelry was fake...She should be wearing the diamond set Archu gave her on engagement Wink  Thanks to Manav LOL

Remember Kalapi dear at the end of the day who is the lead?  Archana even at 100 she will be the lead wearing almost backless blouse, long earings, net sarees showing her BB.  Did u notice she did not put sindoor today...May be I am wrong but I dont recall it...White to her own daughter's wedding reception is a NO NO with Marathis or even Gujjus.  White is only worn for mourning of a young death...What was she thinking gosh...Embarrassed  I wear white or black to someone else's reception but not to my own son or daughter's ...Sorry atari...

Add: I am watching PR on tv right now and I just saw the part where she tells Savita you knew that Arjun-Purvi love each other and you still supported Ovi...Gosh doesn't she remember Ovi-Arjun were engaged to be married and your JBPB mother Sulo and You both supported Purvi in hooking up with sister's ex...That is another NO NO...Both daughters should have stayed away...Archana's BS is all hypocritical...She just carries her self righteous and I am right attitude always..Ovi giving her last memory of her as a bitter memory by marrying Arjun instead of Arjun marrying Purvi...She chose Purvi her adopted daughter over her own kids..Kadva sach...

Today why did she shared Ovi's deal with her and not Sachu's deal with her???  Selective eh?

Varsha, seriously yaar…yes Ankita may be the lead, but if the Cvs are planning to show someone else getting married, shouldn't they at least be true to the occasion and storyline. The costumes are so poor, it kind of hard to know what the heck is going on unless the one follows the storyline. I found Ankita, too 'over dressed' not only as the bride's mom, but the fact she was upset about her other daughter. And you are absolutely right, brides mom anywhere in India will not wear black or white on a happy occasion such as marriage…my mom will not even wear sareer borders in those colors…since, mangalsutra isn't part of our wedding, black is avoided even in gifts, which sometimes is too tough to follow, if you listen to my mom…the bride will end up with boring gifts…but I know her sentiments…

Yes, Ovi dress and makeup were simply bad…she being so rich herself and married to Arjun Kirolskar, her reception getup was hideous…the Cvs seem to have done shoddy jobs in all the recent episodes, leaves me wondering why such negligence….

Yes, I found that odd too, the way Archu went on as if nothing happened before Purvi and Arjun fell in love…probably another one of thise that Cvs plan to conveniently forget to make Ovi negative…the story isn't as simple as Archana made it, if it was, we couldn't be defended Ovi so much….how stupid was all her dialogues and self-righteous proclamations….she should become some morality police or something…Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiForeverSHINeeznursinghsherma.Senorita.Dabulls23

znursingh IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapikoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
zoya Hug accept this warm welcome from me

LOL

i made a commentary 2 daysback and i did it bcoz the cartoon showf
ascinated me and made me laugh

but i will not do it regularly ...only on important junctures of the cartoon show LOL

i am waiting for such a juncture .Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiznursinghDabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index