India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Are men sacrificial goats (Page 14)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
vgiri honestly speaking I am not at all against ARVI .

its this constanttt boast from Sulochana and Archana about sanskaars that puts me off .

Today also she was telling in the party to the biological daughter that u better be grateful forever to my daughter for ur happiness and never ever forget it .

Does any mother wish this on any daughter ...does she ever wish that her married daughter constantly remembers her husband's ex flame ? Or does she advise maturedly that forget his past and have a great married life ? Giving up Arjun without discussing with Archana was Purvi's decision . 

As far as seperation and pregnancy goes ...it is old formula used by Ektas cvs . They make couples . split couples , use pregnancy tracks ,use children ...they milk the serial till the last drop .

Still if ur saying i will keep quiet about the pregnancy .LOL

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 07 September 2012 at 3:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSeverKalapiForeverSHINee

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Kools re as long as there are emotional fools like Manav and now student Arjun joining the list ,the K female bandwagon headed proudly by our Sulo with her sankaars ,will always have their say over these men for eternity LOL.
I feel for the men of PR who are pawns in the hand of their lady love..
No excuse for going along knowing that what are you doing is senseless and crap.This applies to both the victims - Manav n Arjun..
I think the Guru - student duo need a vacation..May be they can make a trip to Hawaii and enjoy with some chiks who care a crap about sacrifice LOL

Edited by Jaishankar - 07 September 2012 at 3:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87LuvSSeverKalapiForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Thats why i like the villlains sometimes ...they give these mahaan life wrecking ladies some strong reality checks .LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSeverKalapi

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Kools dear Both Manav and Arjun can become Sholay's Jai- Veeru duo and abscond happily far away to Hawii singing "ye dosti hum nahin chodege" ROFL.

poor thing the Guru-student duo are tested very badly..They have such a stunning,hot and sexy mother-daughter duo but cant do anything about it as the bandwagon leader Sulo is standing at the gate with a stick of sankaars and endless selfless senseless sacrifices to bestow on the poor Guru-student duoROFL

Edited by Jaishankar - 07 September 2012 at 4:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Kools dear Both Manav and Arjun can become Sholay's Jai- Veeru duo and abscond happily far away to Hawii singing "ye dosti hum nahin chodege" ROFL.

poor thing the Guru-student duo are tested very badly..They have such a stunning,hot and sexy mother-daughter duo but cant do anything about it as the bandwagon leader Sulo is standing at the gate with a stick of sankaars and endless selfless senseless sacrifices to bestow on the poor Guru-student duoROFL
JS check my answer to your post about Arjun-Manav running to HI and having Mai-Tais ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

JS check my answer to your post about Arjun-Manav running to HI and having Mai-Tais ...LOL

LOLROFLROFL..Varsha dear that was  brilliant..Saw the photo..LOLEspecially one guy is with slippers and another without ROFL..
Surely the Guru-student duo needs a chilled beer for sure LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Archana was walking around like a proud peacoke...Did u all noticed the chip on her shoulder...The way she was dressed was waaay over the top compared to the bride Ovi the Intl model...LOL (Though Ankita looked gorgeous)

HBK dear fantasti post and hillarious one indeed...

The last time Varsha knew was Purvi was the one marrying Arjun...Today she walks in and see Ovi but does not look surprised...Swtching brides is ok I guess in PR LOL

Archana wearing white as a pavitra and never comitted any mistakes...No guilt...She had the audacity to tell Savita she has never done anything wrong and it was savita who was wrong...Wow wow wow...

Archana The Egyptian...In DeNial  Wacko

Wasn't that weird considering the fact that she wasn't happy with the wedding, she was unhappy, but took that much care to dress upBig smileWink, Omg, Ovi looked pale compared to her...why was she dressed up a bit more...why this injustice to the new brideBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiDabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

where Varsha???

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index