Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
😆Not only that Kalapi ...for doing the wrong case and losing Soham Archana is insiting she did no wrong to Damo 

How do the forged sginatures before 6 months hold accountable to a  horrible mistake done 18 yrs ago

Same way sanskaari Purvi is insisting she did no mistake in dumping Arjun for her Aai's happiness

Like mother like daughter

The only way the male characters can survive in this show of half baked feminists is by becoming their yes - men , apologising to them even if they commit no mistakes and praising their non existent virtues by looking  fascinatedly at their made up faces after their visits to the beauty parlour

😆😆

If they don't do that they either die like Manohar and  Vishwasrao kaka or become role less like Sachu .

Soham will be interesting for just one track ..he will lose his charm once he is tamed by sanskaari Purvi and subjected to Maa ki mamta .

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You know what, at this point, I feel I just don't care...I am livid with anger with this promo and the last Mahaepisode...I really want Manav to put Savita in the Jail...I want him walk bare foot and all those things we wrote in the other thread and ask for forgiveness at Mahaan Archana's saintly feet prostrating down and lay there preferably on ice...then if and only if Archana wishes to forgive him...I want the 55+ Archana to eyelock with Manav and fall in very able cest with the best romantic song, so the audience can feel all the hormones possible and make the audience happy...after this eventful Suhaag raat...I want them to drag Ovi to Court / police station or just hang her, for whatever reason possible and then get Arjun and Purvi married off...then they also do a steamy Suhaag raat...and all audience can feel all the hormones and whatever...end it right there or what ever...at least I can finally walk out of this stupid serial...kaliyug as Varsha says...but so be it...I don't care...

Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I second Kalapi dear..."I freaking don't care"

Romance chahiye...Romance ke liye saala kuchh bhi karega..

Romance talks and BS walks..

Forget about sacred wedding vows, your own flesh and blood, your mother who helped u raise your kids, but the woman who can give u some some must be honored no matter what she does...Romance karo aur pyaar (Slaps) pao...

This is what men of PR love..