Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Are men sacrificial goats (Page 13)

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hbkforever

These K ladies had made mutton curry out of their menLOL Manohar used to tremble in his faded pyjamas when his humty-dumty wife used huff and puff all round the house and make everybody run raggedConfused...now he must be in silken white sherwani, having grapes and wine and enjoying the dance of all apsaras in heaven...what a life after deathDay Dreaming...Manav was shreded to his last ounce of dignity. by every K memberDead...but that made his jaw muscles strengthen...after all the slapping from Sulo's dai kilo ka haath...(Sunny paaji maaf kar dena)...and now new bakra Arjun...whose lllooovv life has gone for a toss...he now will be a never ending waitor, serving the mahaan K bhotnis...getting insults and slaps as tipsAngry. Ovi will be next Shravni...gettiing insulted left right and centre...this mahaan wannabe couple... (what's their name Arvi or whatever) will rub their 'Man ka Rishta' on her face...till she is will be extremely broken and ultimately back outSleepy
One thing I don't understand- they are holding a reception, right?... what.will they explain to guests about this 'badli huyi dulhan' situation...or will this be another case of some (intentionally selected) blue/green wide eyed aunty, with 100 pound make-up and 200 pound jewellary making jibes about this swapping deal...which will give chance to Archana to be in her Jhansi ki Rani avtaar...and give her 'Meri Purvi Zindabaad' nonsensePigCensoredClown

ROFLROFLClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarkoolsadhu1000

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hbkforever

These K ladies had made mutton curry out of their menLOL Manohar used to tremble in his faded pyjamas when his humty-dumty wife used huff and puff all round the house and make everybody run raggedConfused...now he must be in silken white sherwani, having grapes and wine and enjoying the dance of all apsaras in heaven...what a life after deathDay Dreaming...Manav was shreded to his last ounce of dignity. by every K memberDead...but that made his jaw muscles strengthen...after all the slapping from Sulo's dai kilo ka haath...(Sunny paaji maaf kar dena)...and now new bakra Arjun...whose lllooovv life has gone for a toss...he now will be a never ending waitor, serving the mahaan K bhotnis...getting insults and slaps as tipsAngry. Ovi will be next Shravni...gettiing insulted left right and centre...this mahaan wannabe couple... (what's their name Arvi or whatever) will rub their 'Man ka Rishta' on her face...till she is will be extremely broken and ultimately back outSleepy
One thing I don't understand- they are holding a reception, right?... what.will they explain to guests about this 'badli huyi dulhan' situation...or will this be another case of some (intentionally selected) blue/green wide eyed aunty, with 100 pound make-up and 200 pound jewellary making jibes about this swapping deal...which will give chance to Archana to be in her Jhansi ki Rani avtaar...and give her 'Meri Purvi Zindabaad' nonsensePigCensoredClown

i think they made wedding invitation like DK's beta and Manav's beti...so it doesn't matter...
or they might have faxed everyone, as you know that lady has invi for arjun-ovi not arjun-purvi...
and whatever it is, everyone reached mandap when arjun-ovi reached, and they explained everything in mandap, so everyone knows who got married...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
hbk u made me laugh ROFL

do read my commentary . hope u saw today's episode  Archana's ego was infuriating . She was going around telling all concerned that never ever forget that this happiness is bcoz of my beti's tyaag .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiJaishankarshermaDabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Did you do a commentary today, Kool? am so mad at Archana todayAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
no not today .  im mad at  Archana and did not laugh .

i will do one the day sanskaari Purvi gets pregnant . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiLuvSSeverKalapi

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Archana was walking around like a proud peacoke...Did u all noticed the chip on her shoulder...The way she was dressed was waaay over the top compared to the bride Ovi the Intl model...LOL (Though Ankita looked gorgeous)

HBK dear fantasti post and hillarious one indeed...

The last time Varsha knew was Purvi was the one marrying Arjun...Today she walks in and see Ovi but does not look surprised...Swtching brides is ok I guess in PR LOL

Archana wearing white as a pavitra and never comitted any mistakes...No guilt...She had the audacity to tell Savita she has never done anything wrong and it was savita who was wrong...Wow wow wow...

Archana The Egyptian...In DeNial  Wacko

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiForeverSHINeeLuvSSeverKalapishermakoolsadhu1000

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Varsha, your  namesake learns about the switch of the bride when Vishnu asks Gulabia whether the reception if  for the Arjun-Purvi marriage and she clarifies that it is for the Arjun-Ovi one. She is puzzled, but naturally when she comes to the venue, she will no longer be surprised. The CVs have, for once, tied this one up neatly.

I too thought Archana looked far too showily dressed, but then she is always  like that these days. I wonder who is supposed to pay for her wardrobe (in PR, that is, not in real life, as Jai says she uses her own clothes)

Shyamala

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Archana was walking around like a proud peacoke...Did u all noticed the chip on her shoulder...The way she was dressed was waaay over the top compared to the bride Ovi the Intl model...LOL (Though Ankita looked gorgeous)

HBK dear fantasti post and hillarious one indeed...

The last time Varsha knew was Purvi was the one marrying Arjun...Today she walks in and see Ovi but does not look surprised...Swtching brides is ok I guess in PR LOL

Archana wearing white as a pavitra and never comitted any mistakes...No guilt...She had the audacity to tell Savita she has never done anything wrong and it was savita who was wrong...Wow wow wow...

Archana The Egyptian...In DeNial  Wacko

jdronamrajuDabulls23

vgiri Senior Member
vgiri
vgiri

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

no not today .  im mad at  Archana and did not laugh .

i will do one the day sanskaari Purvi gets pregnant . 
Kool.. plz dont ask for it.. Dont know whether u have been watching Purvi character from day 1.
She was a sweet no nonsense girl.. She never cried..We all requested CVs to keep her a strong person.. we asked for it, the same week she started crying.  recently we begged CVs to not get Arjun-Ovi married, they did it anyway...Now we do not want this out of wedlock pregnancy track for Purvi. If we talk more about it.. CVs may do it.. plz for once.. let it go..

ForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index