Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Are men sacrificial goats (Page 12)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
well said...

i began disliking the k-family long back ... and this only adds to that ... i pity all the guys these k women are associated with...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12m_mastiKalapikoolsadhu1000

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
@red. That, Varsha my dear, is what scares me about you!WinkI have almost come to believe that the CVs read your posts first!

Purvi has always looked awful when she cries. It was the same when she was leaning against that pole in the airport scene and lamenting about  her pehla pyaar and her pehle feelings. Archana can manage any amount of weeping and still look good.

As for Arjun and his one-sided reaction to the deal  between Ovi and Purvi, I have dissected it in my post today: Purvi deconstructed. I think you will be of the same mind as I am on this,

Shyamala

Originally posted by Dabulls23

LOL shyamala dear you like Raghav in nav vaari better than Purvi in rain...

Raghav's yahoo team did awesome with lavni..Clap

You are right Purvi did not look good at all in rain and her expressions while crying really look bad...I thought  of writing abt her eyes looking like frog eyes when she cries...Now someone pls tell me if I am wrong..

The issue is most of us with opposite views have been there done that seen it in past 3 yrs and we can almost predict what is going to happen and it really is happening...

Today Arjun had the gall to be rude to Ovi and blaming her but he should blame Purvi and himself for letting this happen...Before pointing a finger he should look how many fingers are pointing at himself..He could have simply said NO to Purvi..

tanya12Kalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

sparkle2985 IF-Sizzlerz
sparkle2985
sparkle2985

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
my first post in this forum
i totally agree with ur post i m also watching  this serial from day 1
not regurally but i know the complete story
dono wat they want to show in this serial tat men r puppets and women r sacrificing everything but logically archu and purvi played v badly with both pure hearted men manav and arjun .
it was a shock for me when i saw tat arjun is marrying ovi and not purvi.

m_mastiKalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

farheen.raji IF-Dazzler
farheen.raji
farheen.raji

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
i'm new 2 ths forum
agree wit u
i watch pavitra rishta sumtimes
really used 2 lik purvi n arjun 
but ekta spoiled der love story too
she repeated th same thing
thts y i dn lik 2 watch ekta shws
rem same thng happ in kasauti

Edited by farheen.raji - 07 September 2012 at 1:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Now that we have been predicting for quite a while now that Purvi will be preggo with Arjun child, I will totally be at a loss if this turn of event ever come to pass…..seriously, how much uglier the situation can be because of such morons…now in a Bollywood setting, the easiest solution to date, is to kill a female character under the circumstance Angry (how convenient) and the female in waiting just happily step into a 'role" whatever it may be, either the wife or the mom….now, the question, what would be your take if such events came to pass (God forbid)…

Shymala dearBig smile, I wanted to 'like' your post to me, but like the Government workers all around the world, the like button stopped working in that particular post of yourWink….well, not sure of the significance though of such selectivityBig smile….

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
But she gave up Arjun at the last minute without asking Archana.

She had fallen in love without asking Archana .  Infact Archana had slapped Punni for bringing the love affair to light without believing her that her daughter could do any such thing without asking her .

She had also thrown her dupatta down in front of a senior businessman without asking Archana to expose him . 

She had hidden from Archana that Ovi had come with the same deal to her and told her that only after doing what she wanted to do .

So it is a proven fact that Purvi does things without involving Archana at times .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vgirim_mastijdronamrajuLuvSSeverKalapiJaishankarsashashyamDabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I made a new topic Where is other side of the coin
waiting for some views on it

Jaishankarshermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

hbkforever Groupbie
hbkforever
hbkforever

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
These K ladies had made mutton curry out of their menLOL Manohar trembled in his faded pyjamas when his humty-dumty wife used huff and puff all round the house and make everybody run raggedConfused...now he must be in silken white sherwani, having grapes and wine and enjoying the dance of all apsaras in heaven...what a life after deathDay Dreaming...Manav was shreded to his last ounce of dignity. by every K memberDead...but that made his jaw muscles strengthen...after all the slapping from Sulo's dai kilo ka haath...(Sunny paaji maaf kar dena)...and now new bakra Arjun...whose lllooovv life has gone for a toss...he now will be a never ending waitor, serving the mahaan K bhotnis...getting insults and slaps as tipsAngry. Ovi will be next Shravni...gettiing insulted left right and centre...this mahaan wannabe couple... (what's their name Arvi or whatever) will rub their 'Man ka Rishta' on her face...till she will be extremely broken and ultimately back outSleepy
One thing I don't understand- they are holding a reception, right?... what.will they explain to guests about this 'badli huyi dulhan' situation...or will this be another case of some (intentionally selected) blue/green wide eyed aunty, with 100 pound make-up and 200 pound jewellary making jibes about this swapping deal...which will give chance to Archana to be in her Jhansi ki Rani avtaar...and give her 'Meri Purvi Zindabaad' nonsensePigCensoredClown

Edited by hbkforever - 07 September 2012 at 1:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiJaishankarshermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index