Are men sacrificial goats (Page 11)

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
@red is spot on,  exactly what I have said in my response above to kool

Shyamala

Originally posted by m_masti

so stupid archana...her kids have to tell the relationships...
hated her view from the core...
archu said "purvi sacrificed her love for someone" and
purvi said "thu tho meri apni hein"

archu really needs some treatment...she is teaching so many bad things, on one hand she says manav is purvi's baba and other hand she says ovi is someone...

and now as we thought...arjun is just for purvi...don't know why he has to marry ovi...and while whole wedding rituals arjun was just looking at purvi...

thats it done...as expected...arjun-purvi start playing with ovi...

one does balidaana...one makes decisions in anger...to whom they should prove...arjun, you didn't have to marry ovi to prove to purvi...and what you are doing now...again playing with ovi...

doesn't arjun know the condition...purvi told him properly she is doing it for her aai...if its from ovi its a deal...if it is from purvi then it is balidaan...and really don't understand this balidaan...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiForeverSHINeeJaishankarKalapikoolsadhu1000

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@red. That is just it. She gets away with anything, by passing it off as a great sacrifice, so that, like the  sacred bulls that went willingly to be sacrificed in the Greek tales, even the bakra Arjun buys everything Purvi tells him unquestioningly. He never thinks of asking himself, if Ovi struck  a deal for him, what about the other party to the deal, Purvi?

Shyamala

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Shyamala I  have seen an aai obssesed female much before in PR .LOLLOL Thanks for ur views .

SW thanks for ur compliments ...and anyone I have missed as im so forgetful  nowadays and I  am just skimming through the pages .

What I  find extremely underhanded is not telling about the deal to Arjun by Purvi . She left it out ! She morphed it as a big  test of 'love' to poor flabbergasted Arjun !  Suddenly , just like that when he was on cloud nine ! She had been mulling about it all along hadn't she .  If this was 'love' why hide it from Arjun . Ovi I can understand but Purvi loved him right .LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyKalapiJaishankarkoolsadhu1000

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

Dearest Shyamala,

I think your assessment is partly true. But, to me, it will be more of a natural progression, since Ovi is already crying and has promised herself that she will make the marriage work. So, she will try and it will have the opposite effect on Arjun. That in turn will make Ovi depressed and she will not have the mood to fulfill her portion of the bargain. This will make Purvi realize that she has to do more. This creates a nice entry point for Sameer Raneā€¦

Dear kool,

@red. I could not agree with you more. I have always felt, and repeated ad nauseum,  that Arjun loved Purvi far more than she loved him, and that he always ranked low in her priority list - below her aai, her Manav Baba, and now even perhaps her newly acquired and as yet anjaan  Soham dada. I knew that at the first test, she would dump him for her aai. 

I wrote once that Arjun was buying a house with a triple mortgage on it, and he has now found it out the hard way. Not that he is going to be any less of a fool, for he is not at all angry at the way in which Purvi has, in effect, as you have noted, sold him to Ovi, He is only angry with Ovi for having treated him like a commodity.

What else has Purvi done? She has done exactly the same thing.Why is it mahaan  in her but devious in Ovi? Because she did it for Archana while Ovi did it for herself? But a deal is a deal, whatever the motives, and both girls treat Arjun as a commodity.

Well, for Purvi, the chickens are going to come in to roost all too early. I think Ovi is going to renege on the deal with Purvi, who is now calling her to remind her of the promise. Ovi sounds a little off putting already, though she says she will do it.

Then matters worsen, since Arjun finds out that she had struck a bargain with Purvi for him and chews her out before rushing out into the rain. So now she might tell Purvi that she had got a bad bargain, and Purvi might well push Arjun further to treat Ovi well so that she in turn gets Archana "all that she deserves".

Arjun deserves every bit of what is coming to him for his folly.

Shyamala

vgiri thanks for ur reply .

I watch American soaps as well as Indian and both have their stereotypes . Infact this stereotyping is what is formula and that is what I  am trying to say .

In my opinion all are selfish .

Arjun for breaking off with Ovi and going after Purvi .

Ovi for going after him .

Purvi for making big talks of 'love' when in reality she sold Arjun for her pririty her Aai's happiness . She hid that she had accepted Ovi's deal . Ovi had not told her to hide the deal from Archana or Arjun or to hide the fact that it was she who submitted the affidavit . Nor had Ovi told her to force Arjun to marry her ...she had merely told her to leave Arjun . 

It was Purvi's decision .

Sorry for ur emotional hurt . But I have been there before . My thoughts underwent a change as this soap progressed . I don't appreciate men having no say in a matter that concerns them as if they were sacrificial goats . Arjun would have dealt with Ovi as he deemed fit ...it was none of Purvi's business to force him into a marrige he never wanted . And the besotted lover that Arjun was ...he accepted it . Thats the reason i called him a young fool .  I  am of the opnion that he loved Purvi far more than she loved him as all the sacrifices were from his side .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarForeverSHINeesashashyam

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

actually men of this serial should go and take sanyaas...

I think men in PR wants marriage ... its the K women who wants to discontinue/break/make a deal with their marriage LOL ... so the women better take sanyas n become sanyasi n spare the hamdsome hunks 4 us Wink

KalapiForeverSHINeeDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Shyamala I bet after finding she is pregnant  she won;t even tell Arjun although he has a full right to know as it will be hischild equally . He deserves to know as he married another girl not coz he two timed her but bcoz he was forced into it by her . She will heap injustice upon injustice on him . He may grow to love Ovi later but this girl won;t let him live in peace . 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12m_mastiForeverSHINeeK.AhmsashashyamDabulls23

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
My dear Kalapi,

I dare say you are correct, and the ensuing prospects will be frightful to behold, literally. If at least the SP was  a little better looking!

Purvi in rain that night looked like a stick draped in a saree and her face was so distorted it looked almost ugly. She cannot cry prettily at all, that girl, which is an advantage Archana has. So she reminded me of Raghav,  the choreographer in DID L'il Masters and now DID Superkids, who dressed up as a woman last Sunday, with his whole team, and did  an absolutely marvellous lavani. Raghav is also very thin looking in that Lavani dress, only I thought he looked better than Purvi in the rain!

Now if, as you say, Rane is going to be forced down our throats, if he had looked like Manav II 20 years ago, that would have been a bit more palatable, don't you think!WinkSee, I am already a bit less angry with the goings on over the last 3 days; I was livid to start with!

Warm regards.

Shyamala

Originally posted by Kalapi

Dearest Shyamala,

I think your assessment is partly true. But, to me, it will be more of a natural progression, since Ovi is already crying and has promised herself that she will make the marriage work. So, she will try and it will have the opposite effect on Arjun. That in turn will make Ovi depressed and she will not have the mood to fulfill her portion of the bargain. This will make Purvi realize that she has to do more. This creates a nice entry point for Sameer Rane'

Dear kool,

@red. I could not agree with you more. I have always felt, and repeated ad nauseum,  that Arjun loved Purvi far more than she loved him, and that he always ranked low in her priority list - below her aai, her Manav Baba, and now even perhaps her newly acquired and as yet anjaan  Soham dada. I knew that at the first test, she would dump him for her aai. 

I wrote once that Arjun was buying a house with a triple mortgage on it, and he has now found it out the hard way. Not that he is going to be any less of a fool, for he is not at all angry at the way in which Purvi has, in effect, as you have noted, sold him to Ovi, He is only angry with Ovi for having treated him like a commodity.

What else has Purvi done? She has done exactly the same thing.Why is it mahaan  in her but devious in Ovi? Because she did it for Archana while Ovi did it for herself? But a deal is a deal, whatever the motives, and both girls treat Arjun as a commodity.

Well, for Purvi, the chickens are going to come in to roost all too early. I think Ovi is going to renege on the deal with Purvi, who is now calling her to remind her of the promise. Ovi sounds a little off putting already, though she says she will do it.

Then matters worsen, since Arjun finds out that she had struck a bargain with Purvi for him and chews her out before rushing out into the rain. So now she might tell Purvi that she had got a bad bargain, and Purvi might well push Arjun further to treat Ovi well so that she in turn gets Archana "all that she deserves".

Arjun deserves every bit of what is coming to him for his folly.

Shyamala

vgiri thanks for ur reply .

I watch American soaps as well as Indian and both have their stereotypes . Infact this stereotyping is what is formula and that is what I  am trying to say .

In my opinion all are selfish .

Arjun for breaking off with Ovi and going after Purvi .

Ovi for going after him .

Purvi for making big talks of 'love' when in reality she sold Arjun for her pririty her Aai's happiness . She hid that she had accepted Ovi's deal . Ovi had not told her to hide the deal from Archana or Arjun or to hide the fact that it was she who submitted the affidavit . Nor had Ovi told her to force Arjun to marry her ...she had merely told her to leave Arjun . 

It was Purvi's decision .

Sorry for ur emotional hurt . But I have been there before . My thoughts underwent a change as this soap progressed . I don't appreciate men having no say in a matter that concerns them as if they were sacrificial goats . Arjun would have dealt with Ovi as he deemed fit ...it was none of Purvi's business to force him into a marrige he never wanted . And the besotted lover that Arjun was ...he accepted it . Thats the reason i called him a young fool .  I  am of the opnion that he loved Purvi far more than she loved him as all the sacrifices were from his side .

Edited by sashashyam - 07 September 2012 at 12:25am

tanya12adittyForeverSHINee

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Dear kool,

Please don't say that! You sound like Varsha, who has the uncomfortable habit of being correct on the most unpleasant turns in the story. I do NOT want all these even uglier goings on, obviously meant to enable another 18 year leap when the TRPs go down again!

You know, what struck me in  the weepfest between Archana and Purvi yesterday, with Sulochana in a supporting role tearswise,
with all that talk of Purvi's mahaan tyaag , was that neither of them had even a passing thought for what Purvi had done to Arjun and how he would suffer.Their self-centredness was awesome.

Shyamala

Shyamala I bet after finding she is pregnant  she won;t even tell Arjun although he has a full right to know as it will be his child equally . He deserves to know as he married another girl not coz he two timed her but bcoz he was forced into it by her . She will heap injustice upon injustice on him . He may grow to love Ovi later but this girl won;t let him live in peace . 

Edited by sashashyam - 07 September 2012 at 7:39am

tanya12adittyKalapiForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
LOL shyamala dear you like Raghav in nav vaari better than Purvi in rain...

Raghav's yahoo team did awesome with lavni..Clap

You are right Purvi did not look good at all in rain and her expressions while crying really look bad...I thought  of writing abt her eyes looking like frog eyes when she cries...Now someone pls tell me if I am wrong..

The issue is most of us with opposite views have been there done that seen it in past 3 yrs and we can almost predict what is going to happen and it really is happening...

Today Arjun had the gall to be rude to Ovi and blaming her but he should blame Purvi and himself for letting this happen...Before pointing a finger he should look how many fingers are pointing at himself..He could have simply said NO to Purvi..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 06 September 2012 at 10:33pm

tanya12m_mastiKalapisashashyamkoolsadhu1000

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index