Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Axiom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

M-masti, I agree with you, if Arjun was not in love with and if Ovi had played fair to get Arjun and had not sacrificed his happiness at the altar of her own, I would have said, "kudos, great going, Ovi".

Agreed!

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Kalapi, I posted my answer in the other thread but am pasting it here too :)

"Kalapi, great question and analogy.

Stepping back objectiely, nothing wrong at all in the animal world where baser animal instincts are at work. Ovi's behavior is to be expected if Ovi has not evolved and I don't think her character has, she is very much of an ego-centric selfish child that wants and screams, "mine, mine". And children personify raw emotions with no trappings of "civilized behavior" much like in the animal kingdom.

Janhvi, sory to disappoint you…what is applicable in the animal kingdom is applicable to humans too (for Man is but a glorified animals) and infact mate selections has been shown in many papers to happen in these line: Well if you are interested can do some reading as follows;

http://psyencelab.com/images/Human_Mate_Selection_Theory_An_Integrated_Evolutionary_and_Social_Approach.pdf

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.1086/591690?uid=3739808&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=21101167135451

To an evolutionist, if Ovi selected Arjun just because he appears healthy and capable of reproducing (for the basic instinct of all animals capable of reproduction and continuation of progeny, Purvi selected Arjun (of course subconsciously) for both wealth and healthy for the very same reasons…yea, appears to dry and emotionless…but that is precisely how an evolutionist could look at these 2 case studies

So, the argument that Ovi haven't evolved is baseless, she rather came out strong in this natural selection…..if Ovi screamed 'mine mine' did Purvi 'took' Arjuan away from her. As a sister (if Purvi considered herself one), could she just walk away from Arjun the moment she came to know the truth…how healthy is 2 sisters loving the same man??? In this case, neither sister gave up on the man for sisterly love rather one gave up on her love for her mother and her happiness…let we have been there before…

In the real world, we don't grab a man just because he is good looking or can provide better. I would tell my daughter to leave well alone a married man, an engaged man or any man in a relationship with another girl. This solely to safeguard her happiness and also to preserve some semblance of "humanness". We do not live in the jungle, we have laws and social norms to keep peace and to co-exist peacefully. Grabbing something because you want it is like shop-lifting. If Ovi had played fair and won Arjun's love, that would be another matter entirely.

In the real world we do girls do marry married man as well as rich men...real life examples are plenty...right...from Bonny Kapoor, to Dharmendra, to Saif Ali khan...the list just goes on and on...here at least Ovi grabbed an unmarried man...and why do you think they were grabbed...not because of good looks or money??? think again, right...think about America's obssession with millionaires and billionaires, don't girls just fall for them...what about Tiger Wood's extramatiatal affair, was is love??...just look around, examples are plenty...
If Arjun can bring himself to forgive Ovi for what she did, latching on to her happiness at the cost of making him lose his, then they will make a blessed pair.

If Arjun had married a girl off the streets who was totally unconnected with this mess and who had no hand in him losing his happiness, I would insist he would have to stand by his marriage vows, forget Purvi and remain true to his wife. A marriage is not a joke. For this very same reason that marriage is not a joke, I would not want him to forgive a girl who has played under-handed tricks, used blackmail to procure him for herself. Not very flattering to her character and not promising for a future together if he ends up with a wife who has no thought for anyone else's happiness even his, except her own."
What underhanded trick did Ovi play, really.???...She gave the same deal to Archu, she didn't take it...was Purvi had a gun on her head for the deal, I didn't see one...It was solely Purvi's decision and her decision alone. Similarly what arjun did for Purvi was his decision alone...he could have just walked away...why didn't he. Now, between these 2 people trying to put their individual and very different love for very different reason to the test, do you want Ovi to suffer between the 2 ...Why...Ovi has already went through one rejection before, why should she suffer?? Isn't, Arjun responsibility to walk the talk now...he married her, it is duty and responsibility to work on the marriage both physically and emotionally...it isn't fair on Ovi, if he fails...and couldn't then he fails Purvi too...surely, she didn't want Arjun to marry Ovi just in name...so that she can continue a illegal incest relationship???? Or do you think it is healthy for Arjun now to divorce one sister for the other...as you say, what about those very marital vows???

m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so according to new promo or maha-episode...if ArMan reunion happens, what will happen to archu's promise to sachhu...and after this much mess with what face archu will go back to Ds...

now archu and arjun hate purvi for this act?????????
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Manav - DK - Arjun duo are classic examples of spineless men goats who will do anything their lady love ask them to do.
One can give a hoots about his own daughter and come n do kanyadaan leaving her all alone knowing her state just coz his lady love requested him to do so senselessly
Another agrees to marries a girl he dumped before for his lady love just coz his lady love requested him for a senseless happiness that she thinks she is giving her Aai.
Another least bothered about anything ,all excited to have Purvi his daughter in law and being a silent admirer of his devi's(Archu,Sulo especially Archu now a days 😆 )comes to know that his son has married the girl he dumped in the name of senseless sacrifice is ready to just move on without asking questions and is all gaga and happy to have their reception and comes n inquires to Manav "IS there any issue"...
Men in PR unfortunately are the real suckers in this show thanks to Ekta 
Kalapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: m_masti

Kalapi, in my view Ovi didn't win her love...
it is ok, if arjun doesn't love anyone, and as he has to marry someone he is marrying ovi is ok...but here arjun is in love with someone, and prove that person that he love her so much he is marrying ovi...
just by prove purvi that his love is true he is marrying ovi...
if i am in ovi's place, i want arjun and purvi to learn the lesson, but i never want to marry a man who thinks of other girl all the time...
if arjun move-on with ovi then it is good...but if arjun still has feeling for purvi, and touches ovi thinking she is purvi...then it is bad thing a girl can have in this world...

in my view...arjun/purvi/ovi are not matured at all to make big decision of life...they are feeling it as end of the world...but its not...

arjun is making the same mistake again, he still committed to a girl and got married to other girl...

if he really got over from purvi...and if he realized he can never be happy with purvi because of purvi's or archu's stupid challenges all long the life then it is ok, he can move on with ovi...but if he is doing it to prove that he love purvi...then it is the wrong decision...its better if he jumps from that cliff and forget everything as many ekta's characters forget everything, and start a new life...

Masti..to me Ovi did win her love over, by whatever means...there isn't any guarantee when ones fall in love that the other person will fall back in love...if this happens, great, but it may not happen too, but they already have some shared relationship that they can work on and had a successful relationship. In real life, not all loves results in marriage and then these individuals will get marry to a different individual and live happily. What is needed is a conscious effort on the part of Arjun. He needs to move on...and if he acts like Ovi did before, won't we call him obsessed then...the rules that were applicable on Ovi should be applicable on Arjun too😃...Besides, I feel, if Arjun doesn't move forward with his relationship with Ovi, he is doing injustice to both sisters...what I hope that Cvs will not show that Arjun pines for Purvi, while married to Ovi...that to me will be disgusting and incest...my POV

Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Kalapi,

for me...Ovi's love is pure love, she loved a person just as it is and Arjun-Ovi never wanted them to change themselves for relation between them...

and support Ovi's move to go ask Purvi, so that she will never feel that she didn't make an attempt to get her love...though it was Ovi's deal, but still its upto Purvi to say yes or no, she already said no for one of the blank check deal of Ovi, so she can say no for this deal too...

Purvi doesn't deserve Arjun's love, arjun sacrificed everything for her and stood for his not only betrayed ovi's love but also dumped his friendship with Ovi...

in the same way if Arjun hasn't moved-on then he doesn't deserve Ovi's love...

if Arjun-Purvi won't move-on with this decision then they are just playing with Ovi and they will make her villain on the name of deal or arman reunion...

i just don't want her to get hurt again by Arjun-Purvi-Archu-Manav...i don't want her to see as villain...i hope arjun understands her feeling, and love can heel many things, hope Ovi's love will make arjun heel from "purvi's betrayal to arjun" or "purvi's loyalty to archu"...
Edited by m_masti - 11 years ago
Kalapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: m_masti

@Kalapi,

for me...Ovi's love is pure love, she loved a person just as it is and Arjun-Ovi never wanted them to change themselves for relation between them...

and support Ovi's move to go ask Purvi, so that she will never feel that she didn't make an attempt to get her love...though it was Ovi's deal, but still its upto Purvi to say yes or no, she already said no for one of the blank check deal of Ovi, so she can say no for this deal too...

Purvi doesn't deserve Arjun's love, arjun sacrificed everything for her and stood for his not only betrayed ovi's love but also dumped his friendship with Ovi...

in the same way if Arjun hasn't moved-on then he doesn't deserve Ovi's love...

if Arjun-Purvi won't move-on with this decision then they are just playing with Ovi and they will make her villain on the name of deal or arman reunion...

i just don't want her to get hurt again by Arjun-Purvi-Archu-Manav...i don't want her to see as villain...i hope arjun understands her feeling, and love can heel many things, hope Ovi's love will make arjun heel from "purvi's betrayal to arjun" or "purvi's loyalty to archu"...

masti...absolutely,👏👏👏 absolutely and if Ovi becomes a negative character because of Arvi, I feel then Arvi are the greatest villain to force someone into villainy...Arvi need now to walk the talk..yes, true Ovi will only suffer and be grinded into 'keema', between all these Mahaan Devis and Sacrificing manless men, Ovi doesn't deserve that,

and if that happens I will say Arvi were not fair to each other, nor to the people who were pulled in because they decided to go the Mahaan way and were all sacrificing one sunny day…if you can't keep your words, don't give them….

Anyway, am getting addicted to this forum now😉…need to visit sleepland…GN😃

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Masti you made 2-3 amazingly superb posts...Loved reading them and your logical answers..

Kalapi loved your response to Janhavi in regards to Ovi and in her defense ..

Gn dear see u tmrw..
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
KD 🤗
How are you di ? The kids?
Awww...di you wrote this post after such a long time...i read it...and as always liked it... 😊 😊
Di i have stopped watching this serial ...i come here to get some updates on Sushant...
I really really missed you di
But yes i do agree Arjun should not have married Ovi...um...but i dont care..i am just happy you made a post 😊
Love you Di... 🤗
Hey Varsha Di ,Umi ,Sherma and everyone... 🤗
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Swati_

KD 🤗
How are you di ? The kids?
Awww...di you wrote this post after such a long time...i read it...and as always liked it... 😊 😊
Di i have stopped watching this serial ...i come here to get some updates on Sushant...
I really really missed you di
But yes i do agree Arjun should not have married Ovi...um...but i dont care..i am just happy you made a post 😊
Love you Di... 🤗
Hey Varsha Di ,Umi ,Sherma and everyone... 🤗

OMG Swati dear its been so looong...I have not seen u in ages...How r u?  Hope all is well...Studying hard eh?  take care dear 🤗