Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I learnt from anjali's character. (Page 3)

Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya33

Originally posted by devipalli

Originally posted by diya33

[QUOTE=devipalli]
your post is good...but one thing
u can get many sisters if u show brotherly love to them.  
 this I could not agree with u...the love,affection,responsibility...which we get from our own brother/sister can not get from others...no one can replace them...

srry but i dn't agree with u. i have bro /sis who calls  me sis and treats me like their real sis. even i m having tht kind of bro and i use to scold them for their mistake. for getting a true love and relationship we have to love and care them truly. believe me i really do have bro's (friends) who cares not only for me but for my family. what my mom and dad taught  me there is no need of blood relation to show love and care. when my father was in hospital/ when ever  we were in worst situation our friends were wid us. my mom calls my dad's friends bhai and their wife's calls my dad bhai and tht is frm heart i knw.  i have so many who are like my bro/sis , even my bro loves them a lot. and i always says  to my bro to call  girls as sis. he even use to wish his class mates gud mrn sis ( he dn't like to talk with girls not even a 1 girl bez of girls behavior so i advice him to call them sis so tht they wn't get other feeling towards him).but yes exemption r alwys there.i m honestly saying. believe me true heart can give u everything.  srry if i hurt u
[/QUOTE

there is nothing to get hurt.Smile...different people have different opinions...in my opinion no one can replace my brother(he is 2 yrs older than me) as brother and same to me as we are getting enough love and affection from each other. We are so much close to each other that we share each and every secrets(that is common)...so I/my brother did  not get chance of having another brother/sister(from outside)...if I have someone like that may be I can agree with u..but for now sorry...its just  from my point of view

so happy for u and ur bro. god bless u both. u r a  lovely sis. even the way u express urself is just awesome.i can say u r so soft and a kind lady. Clap may god bless u nd ur family long life with full of joy, health , wealth and every good things in the world

Thank you so much...Big smile and wish u the same...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diya33

Go to top